Flower War: Part 1

Lost & Found
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Halla done drinking blood, she didn’t bother and left the guy and went around looking for Jungkook.

She purposely dragged Jeonghan over didn’t bother if he’s in the middle of drinking, “What?” He shouted.

It was fun to mess with him, Halla laughed, “Seen Jungkook anywhere?”

“Somewhere dark I guess you know what he hates, try finding him at the alley behind.”

“Araseo. You have fun.” She let out a bright smile.

Yet everything she saw just brought down her mood, Jungkook flirting with his prey again. The way he looked into her eyes, Halla could tell he’s enjoying it and he didn’t want anyone to ruin his moment. So she waited inside, waited until he’s done and walked back in.

“Jeon Jungkook.” She called her boyfriend who’s cuddling with another girl.

He turned looking at her with that bright smile.

“Who’s this girl?” The girl glared fiercely to Halla.

“Someone you should be more polite to.” He stared into her eyes in fierce.

The girl seemed to have known and walked away herself.

Embracing Halla into his arms, he knew she was mad with him again, “Waeyo?”
“You know what I hate. I hate that I’m being jealous. I hate that you turned me into such an annoying person.” Jungkook could tell she’s about to shed tears.

“Shh…” He called her down, “I like that when you’re jealous.” and later continued, “But Halla, we are vampires. This is our nature.”

Halla kept silent, she understood everything he said, it would be so much easier for them to enjoy in this. She sighed, “But can you stare at them like that?”

Jungkook chuckled for her jealousy, “Like how you mean?”

“I see that pink bubble chemistry around you when you’re looking into their eyes…”

He laughed, “Arrada. I try my best to avoid all eye contact. Okay then?”
 

A young lady in a princess dress was standing in front the gate when they arrived home.

“Oh my… she’s back? Damn.” Jaein pouted.

“Who is she?” Riyo asked.

“Haeil-ah.” Taehyung called his younger sister. Haeil immediately when hugged him tightly, “Oppa-yah! Where have you been? I’ve been waiting here for like 10 minutes.” She pouted madly.

“I was kind of surprised that you’re back.” He said while they walked into the mansion.

“Mom said she wasn’t able to attend your engagement so I came back to see what I can help out.”

“But my engagement was few days ago?”

She stunned, “Oh really. That’s good. Where is Shiah?”

“Kim Haeil, I did mention to you before to treat Shiah in a more polite way, right?”

Haeil pouted sitting on the couch didn’t seemed to care what her brother said.

“Where is Mingyu oppa?” She switched the topic instead. Haeil went over in anger the moment she saw Halla helped Jungkook to walk in. “Who’re you to even touch oppa’s hand?”

Halla was left in confusion, “And who are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter