The New Cold Identity

Lost & Found
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

30th November 2017

“Jeon Jungkook!! What are you doing?” Hayeok gave him a backhug.

“Hyung, let me go.” just when he’s about to bite his hand, Hayeok quickly loosened his hands. “Okay.” He said with a lovely smile.

“Yah Jungkook, where’s your wallet?” He asked.

Jungkook didn’t bother coolly replied while continued reading his book.

“Wow… that girl really looks exactly like her.” He said.

His words made him curious, “Hyung!” He quickly snatched back his wallet, “What are you doing?” He glared.

“Jeon Jungkook, you won’t believe this but I just saw a girl and she looks exactly like that girl in the picture.”

He sneered, “Hyung, I’m really busy, I really had no time to hear all this silly words.”

“I knew you won’t trust me. Here, the girl’s kakao ID.” Hayeok passed Jungkook a note but he didn’t even bother to take it so Hayeok stuffed it under it his book.

Day later then Jungkook noticed the little note in his book.

[llalla] that’s her ID’s name.

[jook] “Who is this?” Halla mumbled.

 

10th June 2018

“Mom, this is the letter from the Headquarter.” Her daughter handed over the letter.

Excited and worried, she opened the letter and read. A smile was put on her face, “Halla was chosen. I knew it.”

“Finally, our first step for being a Royal.” JIhyeon said in joy.

“We’ve waited for so many years. I knew they will choose her.”

“Mom, you really made a great choice.”

She smirked, “This was the only reason why I adopted her.”

A girl with the genes of Ki Family, Yooji knew that this little girl will be marvelous not to mention Halla’s mother (Yooji’s sister) is to be known as a beauty with brain. Thanks to the Ki Family for not letting Ki Yo Sung married her sister, after she passed away, Yooji decided to adopt Halla as her daughter.

Yooji then carefully asked her son, “How’s the boy?”

“You mean Jeon Jungkook? He is still in town.”

“We need to settle this fast or else if Halla knew, she will definitely not drink this. Kill the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter