New Day

Lost & Found
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

27th October 2018

Every step was heavy to walk back to this school especially when they were being called back to school in this cold night. It was announced that the total of the 62 remained students along with 14 new students will be joining the killing game, a real one this time. Among the 14, 8 of them are wild vampires.

Halla was startled to see Mingyu and 3 of his servants were among the 14 new students.

“Sir, I don’t think it’s fair to add in new students now.” Changkyun raised his hand and commented.

“If you didn’t like this idea so much, kill them in the battle then.” Jin said.

Being forced into battle, becoming enemies and killing their own friends; it doesn’t matter whether they like it or not. It’s not their choice.

 

Sitting on top of Jena, a strong push, the wood went through Jena’s chest. Halla’s eyes widened in fear, finally, it ended. Blood was still dripping her wounds on all over her body. The deepest one was the one on her stomach.

 

“Congrats.” Mr. Kim said.

As always, they were careless about the students’ death or their students’ pain. Didn’t have time for sadness or guilt, they could only be thankful for their own survival.

All of a sudden, Joy came over and asked in fear, “Sungjae… did anyone see him? I can’t find him anywhere…”

Everyone was the same, losing people they care, people they love.

“He’s dead.” A voice responded to her. Everyone was eyeing toward that direction the voice came from, “I killed him.” Jungkook said in cold. He was the only one that named out the person he killed.

No one dares to say a word. No one had the right to say a word.

They were all the same, killed someone to survive including Joy herself.

 

Jimin pouted, “Things will only get harder for baby stage killers. Let’s go. I’m bored.” He yawned.

Mingyu walked a step backward and turned away.

Wound will heal eventually. Tomorrow is going to be another day.

 

That early morning, they were being awakened by the thrilling scream of the 10 students who did not kill in the game.

Standing under the sun without their daylight ring being burnt by the sunlight, was way torturing than they thought. Not only just a punishment but also a reminder, remind them all that they are vampires without the ring they can be even weaker than human.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Due

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter