002

Be My Girlfriend (Sequel of Not Ur Sister)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First, Im sorry for such a late update ;; I want to post it earlier, but I was too busy spazzing over Bangtan xD Second, Thanks for all the comments, subscribe, and upvotes :D I couldn't thank you guys one by one, but I really appreciate it :D Thank you, love you

 

The next day and the days later, Yein and Jungkook always met. But only for seconds. Sometimes they would pass on each other at hallway, sometimes they would meet at canteen, sometimes when the school was over. Both of them would take a glance on each other. Jungkook would smirk at her, and Yein would facepalmed herself.

Today was Yein’s birthday. When the school was over, the kids in the class were singing birthday song as Yeonha brought a cake infront of her. Yein was smiling ear-to-ear at her friends kindness, she never had a suprise party like this before.

Yein closed her eyes, praying for the best for herself and her beloved ones. She blew the candles’ off in one blast of wind, and the others were clapped and congratulating.

“Ya, ya. Let’s eat it together.” Yein said.

She stepped back, as her friends—mostly boys centring around the cake. Yein’s grin went wider if it’s possible, when seeing the sight.

Beep Beep

The vibration from her phone, called away her attention. She stared at the unknown number that was calling her. She rejected it and put the phone on her skirt’s pocket.

Beep Beep

It was vibrating again. Yein took her phone, and saw the same number again. Yein decided to pick it up. Maybe it’s an important call.

“Hello?”

“Is it your birthday?”

Yein heard a familiar’s voice. But she couldn’t tell who is it.

“Who is it?”

“Uh— You don’t know me?”

“Nope.” Yein innocently replied.

Yein could hear the person was sighing and chuckling a little. It was very familiar. “It’s Jungkook.”

Yein was taken aback at the mention of that name. “Oh... Jungkook. How did you know my number?” Yein tried to sounds calm.

“I don’t think you want to know.” Jungkook teased.

Yein rolled her eyes. “Whatever. What do you want?”

“Haha, I want to walk you home.”

“What? No thanks. I will go home with Yeonha.”

Yein looked around her class, but she couldn’t find Yeonha’s figure anywhere.

“Seems like your friend is already leave you~”

“No, she’s not... wait, how did you know!?”

Yein turned her head to right immediately. She couldn’t find anyone, but Jeon Jungkook who was standing at the door.

“Annyeong~”

Jungkook whispered through the phone as he was smiling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter