004

Be My Girlfriend (Sequel of Not Ur Sister)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The weather wasn’t that fine in that morning. Dark clouds still covered the sky and blocked the light of the sun to Seoul city. It was already 8 in the morning, but the situation was still like in the dawn.

Yein tightened the sweater that wrapping her thin body. She walked carefully, didn’t want her shoes to get in contact with the puddles along the street.

“Jung Yein!”

Yein didn’t need to turned her head to know who it was. That people was later joined beside her, and gave yein a light hit in the arm.

“Ya! Why you didn’t answer my call last night?”

Yein turned her head to her bestfriend and smiled. “I was already sleep last night, Yeonha.”

“Uh? I think that was too early for you to sleep. You don’t sleep under 10 pm.”

“I know...” Yein nodded. “I think I was too tired last night. Soul unnie, forced me to wash the dishes. And the weather last night was so perfect for me too sleep.”

Yeonha hummed and nodded in response.

Later, her eyes shifted to Yein’s bag and notice that the girl brought two umbrellas in each sides.

“Uh? Why you bring two umbrellas?” Yeonha asked.

“Yeah?” Yein was shocked a little because Yeonha noticed that. She looked at her friend, and noticed the sparkles on her eyes.

“You are so sweet, Yein-ah. Do yo bring that for me? Ah how is it? I have my own umbrella.”

Yeonha gave her that are-you-okay look. Yein stopped and laughed at her friend who was too selfreliant.

“It’s not for you. It’s someone else’s.”

Yeonha still stood at that place, blinking, when Yein was already walking, left her behind.

“Jung Yein! Whose is it!?”

--

“So that’s only for today. Remember the mid-test will be held next week. Study well, kids.” Hong teacher announced.

“Yes songsaenim!”

The bell rang not long after that. Hong teacher excused himself and the students packed their bags. Yein as well.

She looked at the desk beside her as she was packing her books. Yeonha’s desk. She sighed because Yeonha returned at home earlier today. Family’s problem, she said.

Yein zipped up his bag and that was when she noticed the umbrellas. She hit her forehead, for forgetting about it.

She didn’t think twice, she slung the bag around her arm and rushed to the door. Yein scurried in the crowded hallway, let her own foots brought her body.

She stopped. Realized how stupid she was, once again she hit her own forehead.

“I don’t know his class.”

She heaved a sigh. She didn’t have any option but to wait. She leaned her body on the wall and eyeing the students that passed her.

“Jung Yein?”

“Woah! Ya! Jinyoung-ssi, you startled me!”

Yein shocked with the sudden appearence of Jinyong, and the boy only laughed at it, made his eyes formed into a crescent moon.

“I’m sorry, hahaha.”

“Aish... here your umbrella.” Yein took it and handed it out to him. “Thank you very much.”

“Ah...” Jinyoung took the thing from Yein’s hand. “But, I think it will be raining soon. Do you bring an umbrella? If you don’t,  you can use it. I have another one in my bag.”

“Thanks, but I also bring mine too.” Yein smiled.

“Really?” Jinyoung seemed a bit dissapointe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter