021

Be My Girlfriend (Sequel of Not Ur Sister)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Today, Jungkook got the same cake like yesterday from the same girl. Jungkook quickly scanned her name-tag and smiled. “Kim Yoojung?”

The Yoojung girl flustered when he’s calling her name. “Y-yes.. It’s me.”

Jungkook looked at the well decorated cake and sighed. “You know, your cake was delicious.” He looked up at the girl who was getting red from that small compliment. “Tha—“

“But what did you put in there? It made me sick, I got diarhea all day.”

Yoojung was quick to apologize but Jungkook cutting her off again with him painful words. “Were you trying to poisoned me? I’m dissapointed. It was the first time since forever I accepted any gifts, but then it’s almost killing me.”

At the same time, the bus stopped. And the girls was in the verge of tears.

“That’s why I don’t want something like this.” He stood up and handed the girl the box. Before he get off, he heard the girl was said something.

“You are so mean...”

With his back faced her, Jungkook stopped. “I am. So, stop liking me.” He continued his steps and murmured. “And stop hurting my girl.”

--

5 months passed. No one was messing with Yein since that day. Meanwhile, the couple became closer than anyone. No more hiding and they didn’t scare for doing skinship in public again. Some peoples were still jealous but they get used with it, and it’s not like they could do anything with that.   

“Okay kids, my class is over today. Don’t make any trouble while waiting for the next teacher. Understand?”

“Yessss!”

“Han Sunwoo, say it right!”

Mr. Jung yelled at one of the troublemaker in Jungkook’s class. The boy groaned and replied it a bit louder than before. After that, the teacher excused himself and didn’t need much time, that class became noisy.

Jungkook sighed at his friends’s demeanor. Usually at time like this, he would joined any game that they’re playing. But now, he turned his head at the window instead, staring blankly at the view outside.

“Jeon Jungkook! Aren’t you going to join us?” Mingyu asked from the other corner of the class. He didn’t take a long time went from his seat—beside Jungkook to that corner, already with Uno cards on his hand.

Jungkook didn’t give any heed and kept staring outside. A moment later, he felt a pat on his shoulder. He turned his head, only to looking at really curious Mingyu.

“What happened? Are you breaking up with her?”

Jungkook slapped his hand off from his shoulder. “What kind of nonsense is that?”

“Then why?”

Jungkook sighed once again and back to staring at the view outside. “....Something.”

At the same time, a group of girls appeared inside on the frame of his view. His eyes fast to noticed that one of the girl was Yein. Apparently, she had a PE class at the field outside. Jungkook’s sigh became louder than before that it making Mingyu—who’s suprisingly was still beside him, startled.

“Ya! You could make a typhoon at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter