012

Be My Girlfriend (Sequel of Not Ur Sister)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Okay, kids! Move your feet over here!”

The sound of Mr. Jung from megaphone made all the students moved away from their tents. They were gathered infront of a small stage where Mr. Jung standing.

“Okay, Kids. So for today, I will separate you all into a 10 big groups, because there are 120 of you from 5 different class. 2-3 person from each class will make a group, and have a different task from other groups.”

All of them are groaned and sighed because they didn’t want to be separated from their friends.

“Hey, calm down. It’s a great opportunity for all of you to make a new friends from other class. So, zip your mouth. I will read the checklist, and if you hear your name, please move to that side and joined your group.”

They shut their mouth immediately. No one wanted to mess with Mr. Jung. Even the rebel ones.

“Ah~ I don’t want to be separated from you~”

“Said the one who left me a while ago.” Yein sarcastically said. Yeonha pouted at her sarcasm and hugged the girl’s side.

“Ey, we just didn’t want to disturb you.” Yeonha blinked her eyes cutely, but Yein just shrugged her off from her.

“Okay. But let go of me.”

“Alright, alright.” Yeonha giggled. She knew that Yein could never stay mad at her.

Mr. Jung started to read student’s name after another and their group. Yeonha was in group 4 and later he called Yein’s name and put her in group 8. She was the first one to get called, because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter