020

Be My Girlfriend (Sequel of Not Ur Sister)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's my first update since forever. So I recommend you to read (again) the last few chapters.

“Jungkook sunbae..”

Jungkook sighed a little when he’s hearing the word ‘sunbae’, as he knew that it was came from a girl that was one or two years younger than him. As he knew that it was came from a junior. And there was no other reason for a junior girl to approach him beside...

“Yes?” Jungkook turned his head, acted friendly as much as he could.

“This-this fo-for you...” the girl was stuttered so bad that it made Jungkook laughed inside. He accepted the box, and put it on his lap.

“Thank you. Go back to your seat, you might fall if you keep standing like that on a bus.”

The girl complied and back to her seat, where her friends were already waiting for her to squealing together.

Jungkook opened it. His eyes widened as he never got a kind of cake like this before. “It’s Yein’s favorite.”

He was thinking to give it to Yein later, when the bus stopped. Jungkook put the box inside his bag, before got up and hoped off from the bus.

His eyes formed into thin lines when its had contact with the sun light. A smile appeared on his face as he made his palm as a shield for his handsome face. “The weather is nice.”

Headed toward the school, every step that he took was very light. He was very happy for some reason that he didn’t even know yet.

“Jeon Jungkook!”                                                                                                                         

The voice was like honey but yet sending chills to Jungkook’s spine. He was looking for the source of the sound, but got shocked instead by someone who suddenly touched his arm.

“Woah!”

“What’s  wrong?” Yein blinked her eyes. Jungkook also did that, but in a different meaning. “Is-is that you?” He asked.

“What?”

“The one who just screamed my name...”

Yein brightly smiled. “Yeah, it’s me.” She linked her pinkie with him undoubtably, guiding the confused boy.

Jungkook was more confused and confused especially when his eyes met with pairs of students that were freaking curious with what happened infront of their eyes.

“What are you doing? They’re watching us.” He warned.

“So what? You’re my boyfriend, right?” She said lightly. Those words and those dreamy eyes that were staring at him, making his heart thumping crazily. If Baymax was exist around there, maybe it already scanned diagnosed Jungkook with tachicardiac.

“Is that mean....?”

“You know what I mean.” Her smile sending butterflies to his stomach right away. He didn’t say anything but just smiling like a fool and slowly linked all their fingers together.

“Now hurry, Jeon Jungkook. Your class is so far far away.”

--

“Jeon Jungkook! Are you dating your sibling!?”

Right when Mingyu arrived at the class, he attacked Jungkook with question that was only got ignored by him. He was too busy diving in a happiness, thinking what should he do when he met his girlfriend later.

“Answer me! Yah!”

“It’s true.” Out of nowhere, Halla joined the one-side conversation. She took a seat infront of Jungkook, pulling his hair to wake him up from his daydream.

“Yah!” He shouted at her but Halla clapped for him instead.

“Congrats, Jeon Jungkook. Yein finally acknowledge your relationship.”

“Wait, do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter