017

Be My Girlfriend (Sequel of Not Ur Sister)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jinyoung-ah, why are you doing here?” Yein was really shocked because of his sudden appearance.

“Yeah, what are you doing here?” Jungkook crossed his arms and leaned his back on the chair. Jinyoung’s presence making his already not so good-mood became worser.

“I was walking infront of this place, and I saw you two. So, I decided to stop by.” He explained as he sat down between them.

Yein looked at the glass-window. “Are we that visible?” She murmured.

“Why are you two doing here?”

“Can’t you see?” Jungkook asking back, sarcastically.

“I see. Don’t tell me that you guys are having a date?”

“No.” “Yes.” They answered together.

“No... Oh, I see.”

“I said yes.” Jungkook stated, firmly.

Jinyoung turned to him. “Yein said no. Why would I believe you?”

Jungkook gritted his teeths as his eyes was sending death glares to the other boy. And so did Jinyoung. Yein aware of the tense situation. She clapped her hand between them to break their stares.

“What are you guys doing, seriously.”

Jinyoung turned away from Jungkook and faced Yein. “Woah, it looks delicious.”

“This cake?” Yein ponted the cake that Jungkook had gave to her. “Do you want some?”

“Can I?”

Yein took a glance to Jungkook before answered his question. The look on his face didn’t look good at all. He looked so annoyed.

But Yein only shrugged it off. Jungkook wouldn’t mad at something like this. At least, that what she thought.

“Sure.”

Jinyoung grinned happily. As he started to eating the cake, Jungkook stood up from his seat abruptly.

“I’m going.” And with that, he stormed off from that place.

Yein was lost of words as she seeing Jungkook’s back that slowly dissapear from her eyesight. She sighed lowly.

The girl looked at Jinyoung, regretfully. “I’m sorry, I have to leave too.”

“Now? Oh... o-kay.”

“I’m sorry, you can finish it off. He’s already pay it. I’m going.” She said before following Jungkook.

Jinyoung smirked. He dropped the fork on his hand. “What a kid..”

--

Following Jungkook in crowded place wasn’t easy. Especially when the boy was walking so fast. Yein was almost lost him many times and he didn’t even hear her call. Or he just ignored her.

After 15 minutes of following him, Yein lost her patience and ran toward him.

“Ya!” she held his arm. But he didn’t want to shift his view toward her.

“I know you’re angry, but are you going to be like this? Seriously?”

“Hm.”

“You’re not a kid, Jeon Jungkook. Stop act like one.”

“Why can’t I?”

Dealing with Jungkook was already difficult, and because there was so many people around them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter