003

Be My Girlfriend (Sequel of Not Ur Sister)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am sorry (again) for late update. So that's why I decided TO POST 2 CHAPTERS TODAY!! Horay!! *throw confetti* lol. In this chapter, there will be 3 new characters, and maybe they will appear again in the future chapters. Are you curious? Let's check out!

“Sujeong unnie~ What should I do?”

“Do what?”

Yein threw this sad face to the girl infront of her. Sujeong who was in the middle of drinking her americano, gave a questioning look to the younger one.

“There is someone who likes me in my school...” Yein said almost like a whisper.

But Sujeong had a sharp ear, she heard everything. “WHAT!?” She screamed made the other consumers startled. Luckily there’s not many costumers at that time.

“Sshhh...” Yein put her finger on her lips. She knew that she shouldn’t tell it to this unnie. “Soul unnie might heard you.”

Sujeong covered her lips. She felt frightened suddenly, when she remembered the last time she screamed in this coffe shop.

“YA!”

“AAA!!”

Yein and Sujeong were screamed. Sujeong was screamed because of something that hit her head, meanwhile Yein were screamed because of Sujeong’s scream.

“Who tell you to scream on my shop!?”

Sujeong turned her head to the Soul unnie who had this angry look smeared on her face. Sujeong looked at Yein, asking for help. Yein felt pity for her, but she couldn’t do anything.

“You are screwed, unnie.” Yein mouthed. That was instantly made Sujeong gave up.

The tall girl stood up infront of the small unnie, made Soul had to glancing up. But eventhough she’s small, she looked very intimidating, especially right now.

“Unnie... hehehe.” Sujeong let out an awkward laugh and forcing a smile as her hand sneakily grabb her bag.

“Unnie...” She called again made the oldest piercingly looked at her. “I love you! Muah!”

Sujeong kissed her cheek before ran away to door, leaving Yein and Soul who was crossly yelled at her.

“Aish... that bad girl.” She cursed under her breath.

“Unnie, forgive her. She just too reflex.”

Soul’s eyes fell to Yein who was looking at her. She didn’t even know that Yein was exist in that seat this entire time.

“You are here too?”

“Ah~ of course unnie.” Yein whined.

“I’m sorry, Sujeong just took all my attention.” She sat on Sujeong’s seat before. “We have a same name. But why she didn’t have the same behavior like me?” Soul sipped Sujeong’s americano.

Yein laughed lowly. “Everyone is different, unnie. She is better than Mijoo unnie.”

Soul snapped her fingers at the mention of Mijoo’s name. “Ah yeah, Mijoo! She didn’t pay her last drink!”

“Really? Maybe she just forget about it unnie. And actually, we are just like your little sisters, right unnie? Can you just give us a few free drinks?”

Yein tried to act cute infront of her, but that didn’t working at all.

“No. I already gave you all free drinks in the first day. And yeah, are you guys already pay these drinks?” Soul lifted the americano’s cup who almost empty.

“Sujeong unnie said, she will pay it later.” Yein innocently said, until she realized that something wasn’t right.

Soul raised her eyebrow at her. “But Sujeong is already gone~”

Yein palmed her face. “Aisssh.....”

--

“Unnie, I’m going!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter