013

Be My Girlfriend (Sequel of Not Ur Sister)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Argh! I’m bad at things like this.” Yein complained as they were climbing a hillock near the camp site.

“Don’t worry, we are ten. We can finish it in less than an hour.” Jinyoung assured as he collecting dry branchs in the ground and put it on their basket.

“You think so, huh?” Yein turned her head to her some groupmates. They were taking selfies instead of working. “With people like them?”

Jinyoung noticed it too. He gave her a small smile before shifted his attention to them. “Hey, aren’t you guys gonna work or not?”

His voice was deep and sounded scary. They were put their phones back to their bag immediately and back to work.

Yein was a bit shocked. “Woaw, they obey you.”

“They are my classmates. They already used to it.”

“Oh...” Yein continued her steps and took a small branch near her foot. “Are you their class president or...”

“I am.” Jinyoung cutted Yein’s words.

“Woah!” She looked at Jinyoung in awe. “You never told me before!”

“You never ask.” He said and followed with some laughs by him.

“He’s only a class president, not a president. Why do you make an expression like that?”

Jungkook appeared out of nowhere. And of course, with Halla beside him. They shared a basket.

“It’s my face, not yours. Mind your own business.” Yein replied. She felt like wanted to slap that cocky face of him.

“Fool.” Jungkook waved his hand and left them. Halla glanced at them before followed the boy.

Yein’s jaw tightened. “Jerk.” She murmured, but Jinyoung heard that and he chuckled by that.

“Maybe he drank a wrong drug this morning.” Jinyoung commented.

And with that they bursted in laugh until they heard a scream not far from them. They were running toward the sound, and saw the Halla girl already lying on the ground. Her leg, bleeding.

“Oh my God..” Yein whispered.

“Come on, we should help them.”

Jinyoung grabbed her hand and carefully went down from the hill. He was very sure that Halla ended up like that because she didn’t careful enough, and he didn’t want that happened to them. Especially, Yein.

He squated beside Halla and opened a small box from his bag. It’s a small first aid kit. Yein who was just joined beside him, was suprised with it. A new fact about Jinyoung today.

He let out a bottle filled with alcohol from his bag and looked at Halla who was leaned her body on Jungkook.

“It will be a bit sting. But we have to do this.”

Without waiting her answer, Jinyoung poured the alcohol along her bleeding leg. Halla screamed in pain, and Yein together with Jungkook, trying to calm her down.

Jinyoung cleaned the blood around the big wound on her leg, and continued by putting some antiseptic solution on it. Halla was crying and Yein still assured her that it will be okay while wiping her tears.

Jinyoung put some lint on her wound and patch it with plester. He finished it by cleaning

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter