016

Be My Girlfriend (Sequel of Not Ur Sister)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

On the way back to their school, Yein sat beside Halla. She was actually kidnapped her from her class’ bus.

“You.. and Jungkook. Are you his childhood friend?”

“Eh?” Halla was suprised with Yein’s blunt question.

“I’m just curious..”

Halla showed her soft smile. A thought just crossed in her mind, why Yein asked such this question. “We’re not.”

“Really? Then why are you two so close these days?”

“We’re living under the same roof.”

Yein gasped. The other girl were chuckling at her shocked expression. Later it changed to a confused one, because Halla didn’t stop laughing.

“What is it? Halla.. don’t joking with me.”

“I’m sorry, you just looked funny before.” Halla held her stomach. “But it’s true, I live in his house. His parents’s house.”

“How? Are you his cousin?” Yein gasped once again. “But why are you having a crush on him?”

“Geez, I’m not her cousin. Do you want to know who am I?”

Yein instantly nodded. Halla gestured her to lean closer and Yein obey it. “I’m actually an alien that come from—hmph!”

“Enough. I’ve heard enough from you.”

Halla struggled to pull off Yein’s palm from her lips. She was stronger than she thought.

“Alright, alright...” Halla tried to catch oxygen as much as she could once Yein let go of her.

Halla told Yein that her mother was Jungkook’s friend. She just came back from Japan alone, because her parents still had something to do there, and her mother left her with Jungkook’s mother until they came to Korea. And that’s explain why she lived with him.

“My parents will come tomorrow.”

“Ah, really?”

Halla nodded. “Are you happy, now?”

“Hehe, thanks for telling me.”

“You like him too, right?”

“W-what? Y-yah, I just curious with it... It’s not because I like him..” She shuttered. Halla laughed at how she denied her so visible’s feelings.

“Your face couldn’t lie to me.” She poked Yein’s red cheeks and Yein immediately covered her face.

“I’m not!”

--

Days later, the situation was different from before. Halla wasn’t clingy to Jungkook again since she moved out from his house. She had girl friends to hang out with now.

Jungkook was trying various ways to flirt at Yein in everytime they met. And Yein was all nervous because someone might see it.

Beeeep

“Woah!”

Yein startled when her phone was vibrated in her pocket.

“What happen?” Yeonha asked.

“Nothing. Just my phone.” Yein took out her phone.

“You know, you looks anxious these days. Especially in recess time like this.”

“Am I?” She asked, acting all clueless but she actually knew the reason. She opened a new message that was popped up in her phone screen.

From: Jungkook

I will walk you home, girlfriend. I don’t accept ‘No’ answer.

Yein locked her phone, and looked at Jungkook’s direction. The  boy was grinning to her. So handsome, that Yein wanted to smile back at him. But she had to hold it. She supressed it.

--

“Yeonha, I think I couldn’t walk with you today.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter