022

Be My Girlfriend (Sequel of Not Ur Sister)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Those cold wind wasn’t mean anything than a sign for the weather would become dark. A really heavy rain poured from Seoul’s sky just when a class wanted to start. Just a few minutes after Yein left Jungkook from that quiet hallway.

The hazy sky making Yein’s heart darkened even more. She leaned her head on the desk, hiding herself with those lean arms of her. Hazily, she heard something about the teacher that wouldn’t come because of the sudden meeting. And the rest, was her friends that yelling and shouting in jolity.

Her eyes became so heavy. Those yells couldn’t stop her brain to put her to sleep. And unknowingly it became the lullaby that sent her to a deep slumber.

--

“Yein-ah, wake up.”

That soft voice waking Yein up from her nap. Her eyes squinted but later widened open, staring blankly at the wall, trying to collet her soul.

“What are you doing? Hurry.” Yeonha said as she collected Yein’s book and put it on the girl’s bag.

Yein whispered a weak ‘Thank you’ before she stood up and linking her arms with her bestfriend’s.

When they’re walking in a hallway full of students, Yein suddenly remembered something that had happened to her before. Her pupils shook as she shifted her view to the left and she could see herself and... Jungkook.

The memory made her eyes watery once again. She thought, it was so dumb of herself to crying and left him like that.

‘He wasn’t mean it like that’

Was the only thing that kept circling on her mind. It made her felt stupid than she’s ever think.

“Are you okay?” Yeonha asked softly. Yein asked herself how she looked like now that Yeonha suddenly asked it.

“I’m okay.”

But that words was in contradiction with the single tear that just dropped on her cheek. She wiped it right away before anyone noticed it.

Rain was still poured so hard when they arrived in main door. Yein sighed as she kept staring at the rain drops that fell on the ground.

“Do you bring your umbrella?”

Yein hummed at her friend’s question. She took of one strap of her bag so she could easily take her umbrella. Same goes with Yeonha.

“Let’s go, Yein-ah.”

Yein walked first, made Yeonha could only follow her from back. They arrived in bus stop right when the bus arrived. Yein spun her heels a bit, facing the bus door. But she gave up the idea to take the bus and spun her heels to faced Yeonha.

“Yeonha-ya, I think I will take a walk to my home. You can take the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter