009

Be My Girlfriend (Sequel of Not Ur Sister)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where will we go?”

Jungkook shrugged his shoulder. “I don’t know.”

“Ya... you should tell me or I will go back to them.” Yein threatened.

“Don’t be like that.” Jungkook turned his head to Yein. A smile plastered on his face, seeing the girl was enjoying her mint ice cream.

“Do you like ice cream?”

“No, I just craving for it now.” Yein looked at him with her expresionless face.

Jungkook’s smile fell, thinking that she didn’t enjoy her walk with him.

“You should smile. You look beautiful when you do that, you know.” Jungkook looked at the other side as he took a bite of his pancake.

“I don’t want to.”

Jungkook set his eyes back on Yein. “Why?”

“Because... they said... I look like you the most when I smile.”

Upon hearing her waver statement, Jungkook stopped at his tracks. His brows furrowed so deep, as his eyes glowered at her. Yein stopped too. Blinked her eyes many times. She couldn’t help but to feel nervous when her eyes met with Jungkook’s smolder ones.

“Do you hate it that much?”

Yein didn’t expect that question. She sensed that Jungkook’s mood was not good after her last statement. Her brain was working to find a good answer, as her eyes still fixed on his.

“What do you mean?”.

“Do you hate it that much for always being connected with me? Do you hate it that much when they mention our name in one sentence? Do you hate it that much when they say that you look alike with me?”

“......”

“Do you hate it that much? My feelings for you?”

Yein bit her lip, not sure what to say. She looked away, she couldn’t look to those sad eyes that was boring a hole into her. Jungkook felt sick at his heart. He felt like, his hope just flew away like that. His hope for Yein to like him back. He knew that Yein was a cold girl when it came to him. But he never knew that she was so cold-hearted.

Jungkook sighed and hung his head. Yein opened , but no word came out from it. She really didn’t know what to say.

“Haha...”

Yein shocked when she heard a laugh from him.

“Woah, Jung Yein. This handsomest guy in school has a crush on you, but you didn’t even have a slight feelings for me? Woah!”

Jungkook continued his laughs, and Yein started to worry if he was suffering from mental breakdown. But as he continued to laugh more and more, the sadness that he felt became more visible.

“Jeon Jungkook, that’s not what I mean...”

Yein laid her free palm to his shoulder. Her index finger patted his broad shoulder, as a sign for Jungkook to look at her. And like a magic, Jungkook turned his head to her right away.

“Then what?” He asked coldly.

“Err....” She’s biting her lip again. She removed her hand from his body, making Jungkook slightly dissapointed.

“You don’t have an answer.”

“No-no! I have an answer...”

Yein cleared . “I don’t hate it of course. I’m always being connected with one of the handsomest guy in the school. They say that I look like you... who wouldn’t happy by that? Isn’t that mean that I have a gorgeous face too?” Yein made a ‘V’ with her thumb and index finger beneath her chin, hoping that her jokes would make him slightly better.

Jungkook curled his lips. “I don’t think so.”

“Ah wait, I have another anwer!”

“Tell me hurry, before I become more angry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter