005

Be My Girlfriend (Sequel of Not Ur Sister)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No, I don't abandoned this story. Sorry for make you guys waiting! ^^

Yein was walking outside from her bathroom when she heard her phone ringing. Drying her damp hair with a white towel, she unlocked her screen phone. A text message popped up.

From: Sujeong

Yein-ah, let’s go to Hongdae. Tonight. I mean now.

Yein raised an eyebrow at the message. She looked outside the window, and she could feel that it was so freaking cold outside.

To: Sujeong

Are you crazy, unnie? The rain has just stopped less than an hour ago. It must be so cold outside.

Yein put her phone back on the desk, and continued drying her hair. Her phone ringing again and she lazily took it.

From: Sujeong

Ah~~~ come on. There’s a good performance tonight. You could wear you thickest coat if you want, but I’m sure the weather will be warm soon. Please Yein-ah, ppuing ppuing~~

Yein cringed at her unnie’s aegyo message. But it was better than had to saw it in real life.

She lazily replied back.

To: Sujeong

I don’t know, unnie. Even if  I want to, I don’t think my parents would permit me

From: Sujeong

Don’t worry about that. I’m sure your parents will let you go with me. Just go change your clothes, and I will meet you in bus stop in 20 minutes

“Aish!”

Yein threw her phone to the desk, but regretted it soon. It was causing a loud thump and Yein picked it up right away, checked if there was any scratch on it.

There was a scratch on it’s casing, and Yein rubbed it carefully while muttering ‘Mianhae, mianhae’ a few times.

Later someone opened her room’s door, caught her red-handed.

“Yein-ah?”

“Uh, mommy! You startled me. Please knock the door first.”

Yein hurriedly put the phone on her denim jeans’ pocket.

“I’m sorry.” Her mom smiled. “Do you want to go out tonight?”

“Uh.. How did you know?”

“Sujeong called me. She said you guys would go to Hongdae tonight~~” She hung her words.

“And?”

In her heart, she was praying that her mom didn’t give her pemit, but unfortunately she nodded.

Yein’s mouth agaped in shock. “What? Why?”

The mom approached her, smiled as she caressing her daughter’s damp hair. “Why? Don’t you want to go out? Furthermore, you have no school tomorrow. And it be your last time before mid-test, next week.”

Yein heaved a little sigh. Her mom was usually didn’t allow her to go out at night like this, but she had spoke with Ryu Sujeong. That girl knew how to sweet-talk to to others.

“Alright, mom. I will meet her in 15 minutes, so I better change my clothes now.” She stated, indicationed her mom to leave.

Her mom nodded. “But come back before 10 Yein-ah,”  she warned cutely and left her room.

Immediately, Yein took a red shirt and her light brown coat from the wardrobe, wrapped her body with those clothes. It’s not winter, so she thought it was enough to protect her precious body from the cool breeze outside.

As she drying her hair with red hairdryer that had hello kitty sticker on it, she thought about the plan tonight. The girl raised a brow at the reflected image infront of her, thinking that it was not a bad idea. Actually, it would be good if there was no rain before.

“Hmm.”

Yein finished her hair and face. She then got up and took her small pink bag that was hanging on her door, put her phone, small purse and some money inside it.

She left her room and met with her mom that was watching some drama on tv. She kissed her mom cheek and said ‘I’ll be back, mom’ before left the house.

 

Yein arrived at the bus stop 2 minutes earlier from the time’s appointmen. She sat at the bench, hands inside a pocket, and humming some random songs.

Her attention was on the street all the time until her eyes caught something that distracted her view. Sujeong was jaywalking on the street, made Yein went on edge. Luckily for her, the street wasn’t so crowded and there was none of vehicles that ran at her.

“Ya! Unnie!”

Yein hit her arm as soon as the older arrived infront of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter