006

Be My Girlfriend (Sequel of Not Ur Sister)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Cheers!”

They drank their cokes with all of their might. Those adolescents stopped as soon as they felt the cold cokes freezing their brains.

“Ah, It’s so cold!” Sujeong stated, still felt the tingling sensation from the soda.

“You’re right.” Yein’s lips was pressed tight, feeling the same sensation.

Taehyung put his coke’s can on the table and looked at the girls. “So... are you guys new here?”

“Hmm, no.” Sujeong shook her head. “This girl over here is new here.” She said as she nudged Yein’s shoulder.

“Oh, why? I think you’re in the same grade as Jungkook.”

Beside Taehyung, Jungkook grew curious with her answer too.

“I never knew this place before. Sujeong unnie never asked me to come with her.” Yein said, slightly pouted.

“She’s a nerd, so that’s why I never asked her.” Sujeong jokingly stated and laughed, earned her glares from the younger.

“Pfft. Nerd my .” Jungkook scoffed and joined the laugh squad with Sujeong.

“Ya!” Yein hit Jungkook’s arm, but it didn’t stop him and only laughed louder than before. Maybe the other students will threw some trash to him if it’s not because the loud music from the stage.

“What’s so funny about that..” Yein murmured.

Taehyung chuckled as he seeing the girl’s face that became red like tomatoes. He stopped the two humans being from laughing by covered both of their mouths.

“Ah hyung!” Jungkook slapped his hand.

Meanwhile, Sujeong was startled with his action, as her eyes became bigger than before. Jungkook realize that and pointed at Sujeong with his chin.

“Ah, sorry. I think I’m being too comfortable.” Taehyung rubbed his nape, embarassed.

“Forgive him, Sujeong-ssi. Sometimes he is being too friendly. He thinks everyone is his friend.” Jungkook laughed at his own statement. And Taehyung didn’t deny that.

“Oh... I see.” Sujeong bent her head, hiding the pink tint on her face.

Taehyung rubbed the skin between his lips and nose with his finger, as he clearing his throat. “By the way, Jungkook-ah.. where is the girl that you like? Is she also here?”

Yein flinched at her seat. Meanwhile Jungkook was taken aback with that question, and looked at the girl immediately. Yein widened her eyes at him, as she threatening him to not say any word. But it’s not Jungkook for not took this situation to tease that girl.

“She’s here, hyung.” He said. His eyes never left Yein’s.

“Woah, where?”

Jungkook’s lips was curled into a smirk and Yein’s eyes got bigger and bigger. Sujeong looked at those two, observing the expressions that they made.

“Is it Yein?”

Yein’s breath hitched at the sudden mention of her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter