007

Be My Girlfriend (Sequel of Not Ur Sister)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jung Yein!”

“Oh, Jinyoung-ssi. Come here!”

Yeonha elbowed her, asking why Yein called him over. She smiled. “He will eat together with us.”

“Huh? Really?

The shocked expression was still plastered on Yeonha’s face, when Jinyoung was arriving infront of them. He threw that cute smile to the girls.

“Thanks for letting me eat with you guys.”

“Ah, It’s fine. Let’s eat!”

Yein filled her spoon with full of rice and beans, and smiled as soon as the food entered . Jinyoung chuckled at the sight. He found it so cute. A girl who smiled brigthly only because a spoon of rice and bean.

“Oh, when did you guys know each other?” She asked bluntly.

Yein looked at Jinyoung, but the boy gestured her to tell it by herself.

“It’s..... a long story.” Yein answered.

“Are you guys... perhaps... dating!?”

Yein choked with her own rice. Her hand reached for a bottle water. Jinyoung quickly opened it and gave it to her.

She drank the water while her eyes shot flares to the timid girl beside her. Somehow she could do that, despite she still troubled with her breath.

“Ya! What nonsense are you talking about?” Yein half-yelled.

“So you two aren’t dating, Jinyoung-ssi?” Ignoring Yein, Yeonha asked innocently to Jinyoung.

Jinyoung shook his head. “No, we aren’t.” He chuckled. “By the way, drop the formalities. We are in the same age anyway, am I right?”

Yeonha nodded and then looked at Yein who was glaring non-stop at her.

“Mian~” she cutely apologized and then hugged Yein. The girl knew that Yein wouldn’t stay mad at her if she did that.

“If you’re saying things like that, You’re dead.” Yein whispered to her ear.

“Alright, alright.” Yeonha whispered back and then back to her food.

“Forgive her, Jinyoung-ssi. She—“

Yein’s words was cutted off because Jinyoung suddenly waved his hand. He swallowed his food before spoke up.

“It for you too, Yein.”

“What?”

“You guys are calling me ‘Jinyoung-ssi’, ‘Jinyoung-ssi’. I want to be-friend with you guys, so just drop the formalities. Just comfortably speak with me.”

He was all smiling when he said that. It brought a warm feeling to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter