011

Be My Girlfriend (Sequel of Not Ur Sister)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s camping day! Everyone was already gathered in the field with their trunks, big and the small one. The headmaster and some teachers were standing infront of the kids, telling them everything that they thought important for the trip.

“Can we just go straight to the mountain?” Mingyu whispered.

“Shut up, if you don’t want to die there.” Mingyu replied that made Mingyu close his mouth in instant.

“Woaw, scary.”

A girl’s voice beside them, took their attention way. Jungkook half-smiled at her, and Mingyu instantly moved beside her.

“You’re right, Halla. I don’t know why he becomes like that these day. Everyone would think that he is a girl who is having a PMS.”

Halla giggled at Mingyu’s jokes. The girl always laugh at everyone’s joke eventough it’s not that funny, for the person’s sake. She’s nice. Too nice. And somehow Jungkook was not into that kind of girl.

He turned his head to the right where the girl that he liked, standing. Jungkook sighed. He thought that she was so close yet so far.

Yein was listening to the headmaster in silent. Even when her friend tried to talk with her, she would sshh-ed them.

‘She’s cool.’

A smile creeped out on Jungkook’s face. Even her expresionless face was so pretty to him. He was really enjoying the view in peace until the autumn wind suddenly breeze and blew her hair.

 

Dag Dig Dug

 

Jungkook clutched his chest at the unexpected sight. His breath became heavy for a sudden heart attack, in a good way. She was so breathtaking beautiful. He knew that Yein was pretty and perfect for a girlfriend material. But he didn’t know that she was this beautiful.

He slowly shifted his view, and looking to the ground instead. He didn’t want the kids saw him drooling at her. Especially when no one knew that he liked her. Except Yein’s friend, Yeonha. And it would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter