008

Be My Girlfriend (Sequel of Not Ur Sister)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the night, Yein arrived at the theater by riding a Taxi. She went inside the Theater building and looked around while fixing her blue one-piece and a long grey cardigan that wrapping her skinny body.

Her eyes caught the figures of Yeonha and Jinyoung that were standing near the ticket booth. They also saw her at the same time and waving at her.

Yein walked toward them in a fast pace. But suddenly, someone pulled her arm, making her almost lost her balance.

“Ya!”

The person only grinned at Yein’s yells, showing his bunny teeths.

“What are you doing here, Jeon Jungkook?”

“I’m going to watch a movie.” He sneakily circling his arm around her shoulder.

“Ya! What are you doing!?” She tried to seceding from his, but Jungkook’s grip was too tight on her shoulder. She slapping his hand over and over but Jungkook still didn’t let her go. He even glaring at her, demand her to shut up.

Yein also glared back at him. But soon, her eyes softening seeing Jungkook didn’t want to back down.

“Can you let go of me?”

He smiled. “No. Let’s go, they are waiting.”

Jungkook almost burst in laugh when seeing Yein who was bending down her head. She’s hiding the pink tints on her cheeks. He bit his lower lip, holding back the laugh and then dragged the girl to her friends.

“Woah, it seems like a double date.” Yeonha blunted.

Jungkook couldn’t hold his laugh this time. “Isn’t it?”

Yein felt his grip was loosen a bit and she used that chance to slap his hand off. He groaned but Yein only rolled her eyes.

“I’m sorry, Jeon Jungkook. I only bought 3 tickets.” Jinyoung waved the tickets on his hand.

“I don’t need your tickets though.” Jungkook took the wallet from his pant’s pocket. “I can buy it with my money.”

Jungkook walked past him and stood infront of the booth. Yein shook her head at his attitude. She quickly grabbed Jinyoung and Yeonha’s hands and dragged them to the studio, leaving Jungkook alone.

“Thank you.” Jungkook thanked the employee. “Guys, lets—“

Jungkook spun his heels, but they were already dissapeared from that place. Jungkook caught the kids were running to the studio.

“Wait for me!” He yelled before came afterward them.

--

In the middle of watching, Jungkook suddenly got up and exited the studio. Yein saw that. This genre must be not his favorite

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter