001

Be My Girlfriend (Sequel of Not Ur Sister)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days after that accident, everything was going on like usual in Hallim High School. But not for the two different humans being. Yein and Jungkook. They were sitting behind each others. Eating the canteen’s food uncomfortably because they were aware of each other existences.

“Are you not eating?”

“Huh?”

Jungkook raised his head at his friend’s question.

“Are you not going to eat that.”

“You can eat that if you want.”

Jungkook shoved his plate to him. The friend was beamed happily as Jungkook leaned his back on the chair.

“I’m going off first, Yeonha.”

Jungkook finally heard Yein’s voice. He hadn’t heard it for like 2 days, and he kinda missed it.

“What? But you’re not finished yet.”

“I’m not hungry. I’m going.”

“Okay.”

Jungkook turned his head to the side, looking at Yein’s direction. The girl put the plate first before left that place. All Jungkook could do was sighing when her figure dissapeared from his view.

--

The school was over. The students were headed to school’s gate, including Jungkook. He was walking and looking at the ground on the entire time. And sighed again. Only God and he himself knew how many times he sighed for these two days.

“So this the feeling of being rejected.” He kicked and kicked the innocent pebble on the ground.

When he was passing the infield, someone called his name.

“Jeon Jungkook!”

The boy was running toward Jungkook and circled his arm around Jungkook’s neck.

“Hi.” Jungkook greeted lowly.

“What happened to you? You don’t look good these days.”

“I just didn’t have enough sleep.” He lied.

The friend nodded. “Okay, but how about you join us to play basketball? We didn’t have enough peoples.”

“Basketball?” Jungkook looked at the boys who was waving at him. “I don’t think so.”

“Well, you don’t look like yourself. Where is the sporty boy Jeon Jungkook?”

Those words hit Jungkook. ‘This is not myself. Why I behave like this because of one girl? This is not like she rejected me. She just didn’t answer it.’

Jungkook convinced himself that he never got rejected in the first place, and he didn’t have to act like heartbroken guy.

“Okay, okay. Let’s play!”

“Really? Yeah!”

The two boys joined the other guys who were happily welcoming them. They divided themselves into two teams. The game started. It was very intense, no one want to gave up the ball when it was in their hands. None of them wanted to lose (ofc). Because they made a promise before, the team who lost the game have to treat all of them ttoebokkie.

--

Yein and Yeonha just came out from the school’s building. They was walking beside the infield, when some guys were playing basketball. They talked to each other about a funny accident on the class today, didn’t aware with the ball that sometimes flew to their side.

“And songsaenim also took it seriously!”

“Yeah, omg that was so funny!”

They laughed so hard, didn’t realize that one player in the infield missed the ball and the ball were going to hit them. For real.

Like in slow motion, the ball was flying towards the girl as the boys widened and mouth gaped. They couldn’t even warned the girls, because the ball was already struck them.

“Ah!”

Yein was pushed to the ground because of the contact with that round thing. Yeonha squealed at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter