I know we'll meet again

I love you and I want you back

 

 

Woohyun arrived early at the park. He saw a couple of kids playing. Suddenly, he's thinking about the little child. He wondered if Jiyoon brought the child together with her. The day Jiyoon left, he wasn't surprised at all. He knew Jiyoon will sort of come back. After a few days, he started to get mad. How dare she left like that. She didn't tell him anything. What the hell. After a few weeks, he started to worry. He feels so different. The house was so quiet and he felt lonely. Even though he kinda hate Jiyoon but he enjoyed her presence. He went home to his parents and asked about her whereabouts. They didn't know and get angry at him instead, for not taking care of her. He then went to her grandparents's house to search for her. She wasn't there either. He paid his workers to find Jiyoon but they couldn't find him. He's worried sick. He wondered if she's safe. He went into her room. It was empty and she had left nothing. He sat on her bed, holding his head with his hands. He did not know what to do next. He finally stood up and went to her bathroom. He left something in there. The toothbrush. He took it and threw it away in the bin. The toothbrush fell on the floor and he picked it up. He reached for the bin and found something in the bin.

 

He sat down on her bed again. His hands were shaking. He hold the white colored stick. It's the pregnancy test stick. It was positive. He remembered that night. He thought it was gonna be okay so he continued to ignore her. He put down the stick and wiped his face with both his hands. He's feeling regretful and sick. He wondered where she was and if she's okay with all of this. She needed support for sure but she's gone. From that day, Woohyun promised himself that he'll find Jiyoon and perhaps the baby if she's keeping it. And from that day on, he misses her so much and he knew he's in love with her. He wanted her to come back.

 

“Oppa..”, said Jiyoon while approaching Woohyun.

 

“Jiyoon ah, I thought you're not going to come”, Woohyun stood up and greeted her. He saw that child.

 

“Bora yah, greet appa Woohyun..”, said Jiyoon as she bent down to her daughter bringing her closer to Woohyun.

 

Woohyun kneeled on his knees and caressed Bora's beautiful hair. There were tears in his eyes as he hugged Bora. Bora let go of the hug and wiped away Woohyun's tears. Jiyoon was just watching and she quickly sat down on the bench. Woohyun carried Bora and brought her to the bench. Bora sat on Woohyun's lap. Jiyoon took out a lollipop and gave it to Bora. Bora seemed occupied with her lollies.

 

“This is Oppa's child” said Jiyoon breaking the silence.

 

“I sort of know, Jiyoon.. She has your eyes.. they're so pretty..” said Woohyun. He felt so relieved that he knew Bora is his child. And Jiyoon was not intending to keep the secret from him.

 

“Did you search for me after I left?” asked Jiyoon. She wanted to know if he cared. Even a little bit.

 

“Of course Jiyoon. I searched for you. I was worried sick. I missed you so much Jiyoon. I did wrong things to you and I regretted all of that. I took you for granted, that's my fault”, confessed Woohyun. None of these were scripted. He really meant all of his words.

 

Bora's getting irritable as it was time for her get some sleep. Woohyun offered to send them home and Jiyoon was reluctant at first, but she gave in. Jiyoon was so surprised when she found that there was a baby car seat at the back seat. He came prepared. “I bought that after I find out you might be pregnant, you left the pregnancy test stick in your bathroom. I knew that I will finally meet you and perhaps the baby again and here we all are. I am happy now Jiyoon ah”. Woohyun explained things carefully as he was driving to Jiyoon's house.