She's mine. The child is mine.

I love you and I want you back

 

Jiyoon and Sunggyu get along so well. She called her oppa. She knows all her neighbours- the infinite boys and they are very friendly. Sunggyu learned about Jiyoon a lot from day to day. He even helped her to get a job in the retail shop. She bought her food sometimes and asked Jiyoon to come over to the boy's house whenever they have a big dinner all together. Sunggyu had never asked Jiyoon why was she all by herself. Until one day.

 

It was a hot summer day. So Sunggyu asked Jiyoon if she wanted to go out and have an ice cream. Jiyoon felt restless the whole day and she thought it might be because of the weather and when she heard of ice cream, she quickly agreed. She's been craving for ice cream since yesterday. She walked besides Sunggyu and they both had a little/regular conversation. Suddenly, she felt really hot and she felt that the world is spinning. She hold her forehead and stopped walking. Sunggyu noticed that so he quickly grabbed Jiyoon's hand asking if she was alright. Then, Jiyoon passed out on his shoulder. He quickly grabbed her and piggy back her. He brought her to the nearest clinic. He can feel her breaths on his ears so she will probably be alright, maybe it's the weather. However, he decided to bring her to the clinic as he noticed her health hasn't been so good for the past few weeks.

 

“Congratulations! Miss Jiyoon is 12 weeks pregnant and the baby is healthy as well as the mother. She needs to stay hydrated and wear thin clothes as it's getting warmer now”, the doctor congratulated Sunggyu while he stay stunned. He was speechless but he thanked the doctor anyway. He waited in the waiting room for Jiyoon. Jiyoon went out with a nurse and the nurse handed Jiyoon to him. Jiyoon looked at him and he looked at her. “I can explain”, said Jiyoon while looking at him. “Dont worry about me, lets go home first”, Sunggyu replied to her without looking at her face. He was really speechless and did not know how to react. He's not angry or mad. He's just wants the best for her. He really cares for her.

 

“You take care ok, Jiyoon ah”, said Sunggyu while he left her in front of her house door. “Oppa, can you stay”, asked Jiyoon as she grabbed Sunggyu hand. Sunggyu spent the whole night in Jiyoon's house and he learned a lot about Jiyoon. About Woohyun. How did they get married, what he had done to her and why she left the house. Sunggyu felt really sorry for her. She cried and fell asleep on Sunggyu's shoulder as they were sitting on the couch in front of the TV. He caressed her left cheek with his right hand, “I will take care of you and the baby, Jiyoon ah.. I will be responsible. I love you”. He was not sure if she heard him but he really meant his words.

 

She walked in the boy's house, the door was unlocked and it was really dark inside. Suddenly, the lights went on and they sang the congratulation song. There was a banner “congratulation about the baby!” and balloons everywhere. Jiyoon was shocked but then she was asked to blow the candles off the cake. She was really shocked but she felt a glimpse of happiness. They are people who cared for her. She cried a little bit. Sunggyu was so worried as he was the headmaster to all of this. He took her aside as all the boys busy preparing the cake and other food. “Im sorry Jiyoon ah, I thought I can save you from having to explain why you were pregnant to these boys. Don't worry Jiyoon, they know the real story and they don't judge you. They want you to be happy just like I do”, explained Sunggyu. “No, I am really happy oppa. I was not upset at all. You guys really care about me and the baby, I really like it. Thanks oppa for your effort”, Jiyoon smiled to Sunggyu while he wiped the tears off Jiyoon's cheeks. “Ok then, lets be happy tonight Jiyoon ah”, said Sunggyu. Sungjong came and grabbed her hand towards the dining table. Myungsoo took a little bit of the icing and put it on her nose. They all laughed and had a good celebration that night.

 

Sunggyu put the frame down. It's the celebration night picture. Everyone looked so happy including Jiyoon. He then took a good look at Bora who is sleeping on his bed soundly. He loves Bora so much and he cannot imagine if someone took her away from him. That's not going to happen. Has she called him already? What will she tell him about Bora? Whose child is she gonna be?