I could never hate you, Woohyun

I love you and I want you back

 

Woohyun was sitting on his couch and suddenly he heard the ringing phone. He grabbed it and then he saw Jiyoon's name on the screen. He didn't know whether he should pick up the phone. At the end, he picked up the phone.

 

“Hello.. Oppa?”, Woohyun heard Jiyoon's voice on the other side of the line.

 

“I am sorry..”, said Woohyun with a weak voice.

 

“It's okay oppa.. I am sorry too. I shouldn't have yelled at you like that. Were you injured at all?”, asked Jiyoon. She felt really sorry for him.

 

“No.. I am just fine..”, there's a pause within his sentences. “Jiyoon ah.. are you by any chance still mad at me?”, Woohyun continued his sentences. He really wanted to know if she's still holding grudge on him.

 

“I am not mad at you... not in the past and not now.. I could never hate you oppa..”, said Jiyoon. She really meant those words. She was not mad at him for marrying her. She was not mad at him when he ignored her , or when he forced her to sleep with him. She was not mad at all. Because if she was, Bora will never exist. Sunggyu will never exist too. The infinite guys as well. She will also never get to know the parents in law. Another reason for her not being mad at him is because she loves him...

 

Flashback 3 years ago.

“I am so sorry Jiyoon ah.. I am the one responsible.. I asked you to marry him but he treated you this way. That ungrateful son! Jiyoon ah, take this address and live in the house. I'll give you money to raise the kid on your own. I agreed to your decision to leave the house. Don't ever come back unless he found you on his own. Let him taste his own medicine. I know my son Jiyoon ah, he's cold hearted but he's actually very loving. Appa will keep this secret from him.. Go Jiyoon ah..”, said Nam WooKang to Jiyoon when she went to see him and told him her decision to get out of the house. Nam WooKang felt guilty and agreed to her decision.

 

“Why? Why are you not mad? The things I did to you, they were horrible”, Woohyun asked Jiyoon and his voice made her snapped back to reality.

 

“It's because you already regretted all of them...”, replied Jiyoon quietly but Woohyun can still heard them. “oppa, i'm glad you're fine.. so goodnight.. see you later”, said Jiyoon quickly as she tried to avoid another 'deep' conversation. She is not ready to talk about feelings.

 

“Ok then Jiyoon ah.. Goodnight.. See you later.. Kiss Bora for me..”, replied Woohyun. He knew that she sorta avoiding him.