She's my child and you're my wife

I love you and I want you back

 

 

Woohyun knocked on Jiyoon's door. He opened the door when he heard her saying the door was unlocked so he could come in. The house is very neat. Jiyoon is very good at keeping her house tidy and clean. He learned new things about his 'wife'. And then he spotted Bora.

 

“Hi, my baby! You've good been so far?,” Woohyun ran to his daughter and kissed her on both of her cheeks. He brought her new teddy. Bora seems happy.

 

“Ohh sorry. A bit rushed. I couldn't find her pacifier?”, Jiyoon said as she noticed Woohyun was already in the living room. She couldn't find the pacifier. “Where is it?”, Jiyoon asked herself.

 

Woohyun stood up and helped her looking for the pacifier. They were both in the kitchen. He opened up the bottle steamer and there was the pacifier. “Aisshhh, I forgot I put it in there”, said Jiyoon. “Ohh it's okay. We found it now. Ready to go?”, said Woohyun.

 

They headed to Woohyun's car and Woohyun helped Jiyoon to put Bora at the back seat. They arrived at the Zoo in no time. Woohyun held Bora on his shoulders and Bora seemed to like it. She loves to see all the animals in the zoo. Jiyoon looked at both of them, they looked like father and daughter. “aishh, what am I saying? They ARE father and daughter”, said Jiyoon to herself while hitting herself on the head. Woohyun himself looked very happy. She wondered if he ever felt this way ever since she left him.

 

They all sat on the picnic cloth that Jiyoon brought. Bora is sleeping soundly, and Woohyun keeps his eyes on her. Jiyoon ate the sandwiches that Woohyun brought.

 

“Did you make these?”, asked Jiyoon.

 

“Yes.. is it good?”, replied Woohyun without looking at Jiyoon.

 

“haha.. I dont believe you. The maids made them”, said Jiyoon. She seriously couldn't believe that he's lying. He could just tell her the truth. She was asking because she was being friendly. LOL.

 

“hey, it's true.. I made them myself. I wanted to show you my effort”, said Woohyun as he was looking straight in her eyes.

 

Jiyoon felt slightly uncomfortable with the stare so she made the thumbs up gesture and shoved the whole sandwich into . Woohyun chuckled a bit as he saw her doing that. She's still cute even after she became a mother. She hasn't change at all he reckoned. He's glad.

 

“Bora really had fun today. Thanks a lot”, said Jiyoon while they were in the car. Woohyun carefully driving his car to send Bora and Jiyoon home. He wondered when will she and Bora come back to his house.

 

“Don't mention it, Jiyoon. She's my child and you are my wife..”, said Woohyun. There was a silence and thus he taught that was inappropriate. So he apologized.

 

“there's no need to apologize”, replied Jiyoon. She did not feel anything negative when he said that. It's just she never heard he said 'wife' before.

 

After they reached to Jiyoon's house, Woohyun offered to carry Bora inside the house. He put Bora on the bed and he sort of fell asleep on the bed besides to Bora. He was cuddling her.

 

Jiyoon was a bit busy in the kitchen as she tried to clean the picnic basket before she can return it back to Woohyun. And suddenly she heard a noise.

 

Sunggyu rampaged into Bora's room and caught Woohyun by his shirt's collar. He brought Woohyun out of the room and punched him right on his face. Woohyun held Sunggyu's collar and yelled, “SHE IS MY DAUGHTER YOU BASTARD!!”. Jiyoon saw what happened and pushed Woohyun away. She then hugged Sunggyu and looked him right in his eyes and mouthed “let's stop this please”. She turned her head towards Woohyun who was standing behind her and yelled “get out!!!”. Woohyun could not believe that she yelled at him but he thought he deserved all of this. Jiyoon's being nice with him so far. Woohyun left Jiyoon's house. He stayed in his car and tears running down his cheeks. He smacked the car steering and buried his face in it.