We Finally Met

I love you and I want you back

 

“Bora yahh, come here get dressed. Do you want to have fun with Sunggyu appa today?” Said Jiyoon to her 2 year old daughter. Bora is a very cute little girl who doesn't have so much attitudes. She plays with all her appas very well. Appas? Yes, Bora has a lot of fathers and they are Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Hoya, Sungjong, Myungsoo and Sungyeol. They are all the neighbours and they are all nice people. Sometimes too good to be true. Hehe.

 

Jiyoon packed Bora's milk and nappies into her bag and Sunggyu's already open the door and get himself inside Jiyoon's house. “Bora yahh, come here to appa!” Sunggyu kissed Bora and held her in his arms. Bora played with his shirt collar mindlessly. “Are you ready yet?” Sunggyu asked Jiyoon. “yeah, all ready. Where are we going exactly?” Replied Jiyoon. She asked because she really have no idea where they are going as Sunggyu only called her yesterday asking if it's alright if they can go out and have fun together today. “We are going shopping!, I want to buy Bora stuffs. Bora yah, tell mommy, I want new toys, I don't like the old toys anymore”. Said Sunggyu while pointing Bora's index finger towards Jiyoon. “Aigoo, I wonder if this house will be packed with toys and then all the appas can't come in because it's too crowded Bora yahh”. Replied Jiyoon playfully.

 

As they walked outside the house towards Sunggyu's car, Jiyoon mumbled words to Sunggyu. “You loves her so much you starting to spoil her, do you know that?”. Sunggyu did not replied instead he looked at Jiyoon and gave her a wink. Then he kissed Bora and put her in the baby car seat at the back seat. The baby car seat has always been there since the day Bora was born. That was the car that brought Jiyoon to hospital when she was in pain wanting to give birth. That was the car that brought happy Jiyoon and the newborn baby, Bora home.

 

Woohyun doesn't really know what is he doing in this mall. He went there this morning as he had an appointment with a client and the client wanted to see him at some cafe in the mall. So now he's done with the meeting and he's thinking of going home. Nothing interests him in this mall. Suddenly he saw a familiar face. His heart starts to thump really hard and he's sweating a little bit. He couldn't believe his eyes and when he saw a child, his heart squeezes so hard until he feels that he cant breathe.

 

All three of them walked happily in the mall. Bora is in the middle holding both of Sunggyu and Jiyoon's hands. Jiyoon smiles as she looked at her daughter and when she faces forward, her smile drops. Woohyun is standing a few metres in front of her. It's Woohyun. The guy she has been avoiding ever since. Both of them looked at each other wordless. Sunggyu noticed the man standing in front of them. He noticed him very well. Sunggyu carries Bora and told Jiyoon that he's going to walk first to get Bora an ice cream. Without looking at Sunggyu, Jiyoon replied “Alright”. As Sunggyu carried Bora away, Woohyun looked at the little child until both Sunggyu and Bora disappeared from his view. Then he quickly looked at Jiyoon. “it's been a long time, how are you”. Jiyoon answered “yes, it's been a long time, i'm good. How about you?”. Woohyun replied “I'm hanging in there.” With a pause he continued. “May I ask, whose child is that?” Woohyun feels like something stucked in his throat when he asked this question. He knew he has right to ask the question. He wanted to know really badly. Jiyoon was stunned when he asked the question. She wasn't prepared to answer it. But she answered him anyway “Are you still using the same number, oppa? I'll call you. I promise I'll call and we will meet again. Till then, annonghaseyo it's nice to finally meet you again.” As soon as Jiyoon said her goodbye, she left without turning back. Woohyun tried to reach for her hands but he knew he couldn't do that. He just have to believe in her that she'll call her. He hasn't change his phone number afterall.

 

Jiyoon was looking for Sunggyu and Bora at the ice cream stall but they are not there. So she decided to walk to the basement carpark. She thinks that Bora might be tired already and Sunggyu probably brought her to his car. “Yes, there they are”. Jiyoon said as she saw them in the car. “ohh, Bora is sleeping already?” She asked casually as she stepped into the front seat while looking at the back seat. Bora is already asleep. Sunggyu's facial expression doesn't look too good. He kept looking at the front and he didn't reply to Jiyoon's question at all. Jiyoon realised everything and opened once again. “It's Woohyun just now, you know”. “Yes, I know. What did he want from you?” Asked Sunggyu. He is not mad but his voice is so low and lack of tone. “He wants to know whose child Bora is.” Replied Jiyoon sadly. “what?” Sunggyu raised his voice a little and looked at Jiyoon. Jiyoon just stared at the dashboard blankly and nodded her head. “Jiyoon ah, you know whose child Bora is right? She's mine. She's always be mine. Understand?”. Said Sunggyu with his low voice yet very soothing. He looked at Bora and said “she's mine” once again. Jiyoon felt that it was the most soothing thing she ever heard and she looked at Sunggyu's eyes and said “I know that Oppa, Bora is always yours and mine. No one else's. Let's go home okay.” Sunggyu looked her right in the eyes and he believed her. He smiled at her and said “Ok lets go home”. They both quiet kept and stared blankly on the road throughout the journey home.