You're always there for me

I love you and I want you back

 

 

“How is Bora?”, asked Sunggyu. He was really embarrassed. He sat on Jiyoon's couch and hold his head with both of his hands.

“She's still sleeping. Don't worry about her. Here you go, I made you green tea. It helps you to calm down”, said Jiyoon while passing the mug to him and she sat next to him.

 

“I am really sorry Jiyoon ah.. I shouldn't have done that.. He is your..”, Sunggyu hasn't finished his sentences but Jiyoon cut him off.

 

“It's okay oppa. I know how you feel..”, she said that while rubbing on his back.

 

Sunggyu oppa was the one she called the night she started to feel the painful contractions. She almost dialed Woohyun's number but she knew he won't answer the phone, because he doesn't even know she's pregnant or doesn't even care. So she dialed Sunggyu's oppa phone number. In no time, Sunggyu barged into her house and went to find her in her room. She was sitting on the floor panting with her head and hair towards the floor. She couldn't lift up her face. She's suffering too much pain. Sunggyu held her chin and asked her to look into his eyes. “Jiyoon ah, look at me. Hey look at me. You're going to be fine. Oppa will bring you to the hospital”. Jiyoon looked at him and fell in his chest. Sunggyu carried Jiyoon outside of the house and Sungyeol and Dongwoo were already in the car. Sunggyu stayed in the labor room as the nurses thought he was the father. Jiyoon didn't have strength to refuse and plus she needed some support. Sunggyu held her hand tightly and as the baby was delivered, Sunggyu looked at Jiyoon and gave her a kiss on her forehead.

 

“Im gonna go home, Jiyoon ah.. thanks for the tea and thanks because you forgive me even when I acted like a little child tonight”, Sunggyu stood up and Jiyoon quickly snapped back to reality. Jiyoon hugged Sunggyu and said “ Thanks for everything oppa. Bora might be his biological daughter, but it's you who watched her grew in my tummy and even when she was delivered. You were the first person she looked at when she first opened her eyes. I'll make sure Bora never forget that. Because I will never forget it myself”. Jiyoon released the hug and watched Sunggyu left the house. Sunggyu looked back smiling at her and waved goodbye.

 

Jiyoon sat down on her couch. She let out a big sigh. She wondered if Woohyun was okay. She shouldn't have yelled at him like that just now. He might think that she took Sunggyu's side. But she wasn't. She was just trying to be fair. She's thinking of calling Woohyun. She grabbed her phone in her pocket.