I love you, Jiyoon

I love you and I want you back

 

Sunggyu was waiting for Jiyoon in front of her house. She didn't pick up her phone. He wondered where she was. She took Bora with her so he thought she might be meeting with Woohyun. Sunggyu hated this feelings. Jealousy and Fear. He is afraid of losing both of his loved ones. Jiyoon and Bora.

 

“Yahhh, don't climb on the ladder, let me do it!”, yelled Sunggyu as he saw Jiyoon stepped on the ladder to paint the upper part of the wall. Sunggyu was helping her to make up Bora's room.

 

“haha alright I get it, since I'm so fat now, you are afraid that you unable to catch me carefully if I fall down right?”, replied Jiyoon playfully. Sunggyu held her waist and smiled sheepishly and carefully watched her stepping down the ladder. This girl is crazy, he said that in his mind. “I am afraid that you might hurt yourself and the baby, it's not because you're fat! And you are not even fat for a pregnant woman, you're beautiful and glowing”, Sunggyu nagged while she sat her down on the bench. He sat next to her and they both looking at the half painted wall.

 

“You are very good at nagging people, aren't you”, asked Jiyoon while looking at Sunggyu. He was sweating but he looked really handsome and he smelled nice. Sunggyu noticed the way she looked at him so he quickly turned his head so their eyes could meet.

 

Sunggyu tilted his head and kissed her on the lips smoothly. Jiyoon did not moved in fact she tilted her head a little so their noses didn't knocked each other. The kiss was so nice. Jiyoon felt really comfortable but then Sunggyu pulled his lips away. “ I am so sorry Jiyoon ah, I should not be doing this. I am so sorry. Emm call me if you need anything, I think I have to leave now”. Sunggyu left quickly. “But it was nice”, replied Jiyoon to herself as Sunggyu already left the house.

 

Sunggyu snapped to reality as he saw Jiyoon getting out of a car. “Whose car is that?”, asked Sunggyu to himself. And then he saw Woohyun carried Bora outside of the car. Jiyoon took Bora from Woohyun and waved goodbye to that guy. Bora's sleeping on her mother's shoulder. Sunggyu felt as if his heart was squeezed by someone's hands.

 

Jiyoon's phone rings.

 

“Jiyoon ah.. can we meet outside? Just for a while”, asked the man.

“Yeh oppa, of course. 5 minutes please”, said Jiyoon.

 

She went out and she saw Sunggyu. He didn't look so happy. Why?

 

“oppa, what's up? Is there any problem? Are you okay?”, asked Jiyoon non stop. Next thing she realised she was in his arms. He hugged her. He held her back with both of his hands.

“Oppa, why...”

“ just stay still Jiyoon ah.. I really don't want to lose you..”, said Sunggyu with a low voice.

“Oppa..”

Sunggyu pulled away from the hug and he held on to her arms. He started to tilt her head and gave her a kiss on the lips. She was stunned so she kept her eyes opened at all time. He released the kiss. “I love you Jiyoon ah.. I don't want to lose you to someone that doesn't care about you”, confessed Sunggyu.

 

“Oppa.... “, there's nothing that Jiyoon can say now as she was very confused. She had no choice but to excuse herself. “I'm tired oppa, lets meet again tomorrow ok..”

 

Sunggyu slowly released her arms and wished her goodnight. His heart hurts so much to see her walked away from him.

 

“What was that?” asked Jiyoon to herself as she walked into her house. Her heart hurts so much too.