Our child

I love you and I want you back

 

Sunggyu and Jiyoon were in the car waiting for Woohyun. Jiyoon already went into the big mansion of Woohyun, the place she lived in for a few months before and asked the maids about Woohyun. The maids said he hasn't been at home for the past 2 days.

 

Suddenly they saw Woohyun's car. Woohyun saw both of them and he stopped his car. Sunggyu went out of his car and grabbed Woohyun out of his car. Sunggyu punched Woohyun's face and asked about Bora.

 

“Where is that child you bastard!!” yelled Sunggyu. Woohyun was holding his cheek and looked really puzzled. Jiyoon noticed that the baby seat was empty inside Woohyun's car. So she went out from Sunggyu's car and stopped Sunggyu from further hurting Woohyun.

 

“Where is Bora, oppa.. Tell me please that you took her just now!”, asked Jiyoon while holding both of his arms.

 

“What? Are you saying Bora is missing? NO, I didn't take her!”, replied Woohyun. He's getting worried. He wondered who exactly took Bora. “Have you searched for her everywhere?”, asked Woohyun as he looked at Sunggyu.

 

Sunggyu faced the ground and nodded. “Yes, we already did. I thought you took her, that's why.. I am sorry”, said Sunggyu.

 

“Oppa... what am I supposed to do”, said Jiyoon to Woohyun. She was sobbing on his arms and so Woohyun pulled her into his embrace.

 

“We'll look for our child, Jiyoon ah..” replied Woohyun as he kissed the top of her head. 

 

Suddenly, Jiyoon's phone started to ring.

 

“Hello! Who is this?”, said Jiyoon with shaky voice. “Mother in law?”, she opened her eyes wide.

 

“Your parents took Bora, she's in their house now. She's safe”, said Jiyoon immediately after she disconnected the phone call. She felt so relieved and then she hugged Woohyun tightly. She was happy that Bora's safe.

 

Sunggyu felt relieved as well but when he saw Jiyoon hugged Woohyun, he excused himself to go home. He said that he needed to tell the other infinite boys so that they wont be so worried. As Sunggyu about to leave, Jiyoon caught his arm and said, “Thank you so much oppa, really really thank you..”. Sunggyu touched Jiyoon's hand and gave her a nod. Sunggyu left and Woohyun's still hugging his wife tightly.