Yes, she's staying

I love you and I want you back

 

Jiyoon tried to release his hand from her waist, but he seemed to tighten the grip.

 

“Just stay like this for a while.. Do you feel better?”, whispered Woohyun.

 

After putting Bora to sleep last night, he went to see Jiyoon in his room. She's sleeping soundly. He felt her temperature, and she seemed to be getting better. He stared at her and thinking of how stupid he was. Not realizing this beautiful woman is the only one for him at the beginning. He felt tired so he decided to rest his body next to Jiyoon's. He stared at Jiyoon's back and wondered if she's doing okay in the past three years. She must have suffered a lot. He got himself closer to Jiyoon's back. He kissed the back of her head and put his hand on her waist. He really loves her. So much. He didn't want her to leave this house ever again.

 

Somehow Jiyoon liked to be in his arms so she stayed calm. The morning sunlight piercing the bedroom. It's already 8 am. Jiyoon didn't answer him whether she's feeling any better so Woohyun pulled her so she's facing him.

 

“ohh..why..?”, asked Jiyoon as she faced Woohyun. She's getting a bit shy. There was a pair of handsome eyes staring at her. Just a few centimetres away from hers.

 

“I'm asking you if you're feeling better? Emm?..”, said Woohyun in a husky voice. Woohyun kept his hand on her waist.

 

“ermm yes....emm how did you end up sleeping here?”, asked Jiyoon.

 

“it's my bed, remember? It's also ours... that's why we're here together”, replied Woohyun playfully. His lips curved into a smirk kind of smile. He liked this feeling. Waking up in the morning with a lovely wife besides him. It's supposed to be like this for everyday in the past 3 years, but it's only happened today because of his own fault.

 

“stop teasing me...”, replied Jiyoon as she poked his chest with her fingers. Woohyun quickly grabbed those fingers. They're linking their fingers as they looked at each other.

 

“little agashi!!!”, screamed one of the maid as they chased her. Bora came into her parent's room making quite an entrance as her parent's were still on the bed about to do something that never one of us knew :P

 

“heyyy Bora ahh..”, both Woohyun and Jiyoon sat on the bed and hugged Bora who was already on the bed. The maids were also in the room. They thought they should take Bora with them so Woohyun and Jiyoon could spend a bit more time together.

 

“Miss Jiyoon, are you gonna stay in this house again?”, asked one of the maid. The other maid elbowed her as she thought it was a bit inappropriate to ask like that.

 

“Yes.. she is gonna stay her..forever”, replied Woohyun as he looked at her smiling. Jiyoon hadn't had the chance to answer the question but she thinks Woohyun's right. Jiyoon smiled back at Woohyun.