Still his wife

I love you and I want you back

 

“Oppa.. we cant do this..”, said Jiyoon as she pushed Sunggyu's chest away thus breaking the kiss. “I'm a wife.”

 

“I'm sorry Jiyoon ah.. really sorry..”, replied Sunggyu as he knocked his head on the wall behind him. “Do you love me?”, asked Sunggyu as he looked straight into her eyes.

 

“Oppa.. I love you as a friend, as Bora's appa.. you helped me a lot.. I will never forget that.. But..”, replied Jiyoon softly. She looked at Sunggyu with sad eyes. She really hopes he understood.

 

“It's okay Jiyoon ah”, Sunggyu cut her sentences. He didn't want to hear anything anymore. At this point he gave up.

 

Jiyoon left Sunggyu and returned to her house. She couldn't sleep at all that night. Luckily she didn't have to go to work the next day. The next morning she woke up with a terrible headache but she decided to get out of bed and get ready so she can pick Bora up from her grandparent's house. The front door bell rang and she quickly opened it. It's Woohyun.

 

“Hey, I thought I could bring you together to pick Bora up from our parent's house.. and maybe...”, he couldn't finished his sentences because Jiyoon looked so pale and unwell. “Are you okay Jiyoon ah?”, he added as he touched Jiyoon's forehead. She's down with a little bit of fever. “You're sick, aren't you?”, asked Woohyun with a worried face.

 

“I'm fine. Let's go.. I really miss her”, said Jiyoon. She felt so tired. Her body felt so heavy. Woohyun took her hand and walked with her towards the car. He opened the door for her and she smiled weakly at him.

 

They picked Bora and had lunch in their parent's house. Jiyoon's not getting any better so Woohyun asked her if she wanted to go to the clinic. Jiyoon refused.

 

“Just send us home, oppa..”, said Jiyoon.

 

“Are you sure you don't want to go to the clinic? Or just rest at our house then. Ermm.. the maids missed you and they want to see Bora too...”, replied Woohyun. He really wanted her to come back to that house. So he kinda made excuses. Plus it's true, who's gonna take care of Bora if Jiyoon's continue to be sick.

 

“up to you then..”, replied Jiyoon. She didn't have the mood to continue refusing. She needed the bed now.

 

The maids were waiting outside the house. They can't wait to meet Bora and Jiyoon. As soon as they arrived, the maids carried Bora inside the house. Bora seemed happy. But Jiyoon felt really sick so she opened the door slowly to let herself out. Suddenly Woohyun came and carried her out bridal style. Woohyun put her on his bed.

 

“Just rest ok, Jiyoon ah..”, whispered Woohyun.

 

Jiyoon closed her eyes so she can have a bit of rest. She opened her eyes and she felt a hand wrapped around her waist. She's positive there's someone sleeping behind her. “Woohyun?”, Jiyoon asked herself.