The Memories Are Now Being Replayed

I love you and I want you back

 

Woohyun is standing on his balcony and stared to the starless sky. He really hopes that Jiyoon will call her. It's been 3 days since the time he met her. That child. She is so cute. She has her eyes. He knew deep inside that the child is hers. But he wanted to know more about that. And who was that guy carrying that child. He looked decent. Woohyun has to stop thinking about all the possibilities. He's too afraid if what he had imagined was true. He walked to the table on his balcony and sit on the chair. He took a sip of hot coffee and the old memory replaying in his mind.

 

“What? Are you out of your mind appa? I would never marry someone that I don't know just because you and omma asked me to!!” Being the only child, Woohyun is spoiled. He can yell to his parents like that.

 

“Ok then. Get the hell out of this house and never come back!! You ungrateful son!!” Yelled his father. “Darling, stop it, don't force him like that” Said his loving mother. “I've got enough of this darling, he never listened! If he doesn't want to listen this time, I would rather lost a son, lost a company because I don't have someone to give this company to!”. Yelled his father, Nam Woo Kang. He's getting breathless and looked really pale. His wife kept rubbing his chest.

 

Nam Woo Hyun saw what happened and he really doesn't want to ruin everything. He loves his parents and he really wants to keep the wealth and the company so he agreed. With clenched fist, he finally agreed. He doesn't care anymore. It's not that they force him to love the woman he's going to marry. So he can still do whatever he wants. He can simply marry her and divorce her anytime and then blame everything to her.

 

He snapped out of his long flashback and he went in his room getting ready to sleep. On his hand is his handphone. He hold it really tightly and wishing that Jiyoon will finally call her. 

 

Jiyoon is asking herself whether she should give him a call. She is sitting on the edge of her bed holding her phone close to her chest. She looked at Bora who is sleeping soundly on her bed and she started to think about her grandmother. The blanket used by Bora was made by her grandmother when Jiyoon's still young and now her daughter is using it. Jiyoon missed her grandmother so much. 

 

“But why, grandma? I don't want to do this. He doesn't know me. He will never love me. Please grandma”. Begged Jiyoon to her grandma. She's been asked to marry Nam WooHyun. The heir of Woolim Star Hotel she's working with. She works as the housekeeper. She really loves the job. One day, when she was going to dump the garbage she saw Nam Woo Kang, the owner of the hotel getting breathless in his car. His driver wasn't there and she wondered where the driver was. So she quickly ran towards Nam Woo Kang. He's getting paler and out of his breath. He pointed to the dashboard and she quickly rampage its content. She found the nitrate spray (it's for the heart attack) and gave it to him. After that she called the ambulance. Since than, Nam Woo Kang wants her to be promoted but she kept refusing. Little did she knew, Nam Woo Kang had already met her grandparents and asked for hand in marriage. Nam Woo Kang owed his life to Jeon Jiyoon and that's why he wanted to give her everything that he could to support her. So that Jiyoon will be happy and rich, has the life that everyone would wanted. But of course, Jiyoon didn't think of it that way. She always believe that love brings happiness not the wealth.

 

Everything was prepared by Nam Woo Kang, so Jiyoon never had the chance to say no. To her surprise, Nam WooHyun already agreed with the marriage. So really, she has nothing to say. However, she hopes that she can turn this marriage into a wonderful marriage. She said to herself she will keep her heart open so that love will grow. She will play her part carefully. But she doesn't know that about Woohyun. He agreed to this but will he have an open heart? “Will he accept me the way I am and will he be able to love me?”, she said this to herself while checking herself in the mirror. It was the wedding day. Jiyoon looked so beautiful in her wedding dress. She smiled and hope for the best. 

 

She quickly closed her diary that has the wedding picture in it. She should stop replaying all those memories. She had enough.