The day I hit her, will she ever forgive me?

I love you and I want you back

 

A week has passed. Why she hasn't call me yet? Woohyun sat on his chair in his office. Staring at the glass wall. He can see the whole Seoul from his 66th floor office. But he never see Jiyoon even when he wanted to see her so bad. Tears running down his cheeks. He regretted everything. He feels like a stupid person who only appreciates people when they're gone.

 

“What the hell?? Get the hell out of my room and get your ugly things out of my sight!” Yelled Woohyun to Jiyoon as she started to take out all her stuffs in her bag and arrange them in the wardrobe. She was stunned and put her stuffs back in her bag. She went out the room and sigh. The maids were outside of the room looking at her, they were shocked too. Jiyoon smiled at them weakly and asked if there's any other room that she can use. The maids quickly brought her to another room. It's as big as Woohyun's room so Jiyoon thought she's still lucky. At least she doesn't have to sleep in the kitchen or in the maid's room. As Jiyoon settled down in her own room. Someone opened the door loudly and it's Woohyun.

 

“Yahhh LISTEN! Don't you dare coming into my room without my permission. Don't you ever talk to me and only talk to me if I asked you something. I agreed to this marriage not because of you. I will never love you and I don't care about you. You do things as you like but don't ever disturb me and my life. UNDERSTAND?” Yelled Woohyun. The master of yelling. He kept yelling at her as if she was some sort of animal.

 

“Yes. Okay. I understood. But can you please stop the yelling?” Asked Jiyoon politely. She promised her in laws that she will take care of him and be patient to him. She also has promised herself that she will have an open heart. Whatever it is, she believes that he can change one day.

 

“SHUT THE UP”, replied Woohyun angrily. Ok then he's not going to change anytime soon, Jiyoon changed her mind but still hold on to her hopes.

 

Woohyun remembered everything now. How he treated her so badly in the past. He even remembered the day when he hit her. He wondered if the scar's still there. Obviously he didn't care about it that time, but after she left, he does.

 

Jiyoon barged into his room because she cannot stand it anymore! Two nights in a row Woohyun brought girls home with him, into his room. She didn't know what's going on but she doesn't want this kind of things to happen in this house. Not in front of her and the maids. It's too embarrassing. She has her pride and she wants this to stop. “Oppa, what were you doing last night? Why did you bring the girl home?”. Jiyoon raised her voice a little bit.

 

“What the hell? Since when I gave you permission to barge into my room like this? And why do you care though? I told you to stay away from my business right??” He raised up his voice even higher.

 

“I will tell the in laws! You are doing things that are not acceptable!! We are married right? If you don't love me, you still have to pretend that this marriage is OK. So people wont talk bad things about our family! Or else, just divorce me, EASY!!” Jiyoon screamed really loudly and tears were streaming down her cheeks because she just couldn't stand the tension anymore.

 

Woohyun was really stunned by the way she acted. “You're out of your mind”, Woohyun said as he quickly walked to Jiyoon angrily and pushed her to the wardrobe, hard. He grabbed her shirt collar and pushed her towards the wardrobe. She looked at him expressionless as she was trying to hold the pain. The wardrobe sharp handle protruded her back. It was the most severe pain she ever experienced. “Don't you dare telling my parents and don't you dare ask for divorce. I can keep you for how long I want and I can divorce anytime I like!”. He left her there and he slammed the door.

 

Jiyoon was still expressionless. She sat down to help alleviate the pain. After that, she went to the bathroom to see if it's bleeding or anything. She faced her back to the huge mirror and started to lift her shirt up. As she did that, Woohyun opened the bathroom door and he straight looking into the mirror. He saw Jiyoon's pure back and a big swollen bluish and bloody wound on her back. He looked at Jiyoon and yelled “get the hell out of my bathroom!” and he left. Jiyoon cried as she looked at her own wound. She really needs to get out of this house.

 

Woohyun remembered the wardrobe handle. It's really sharp and the way he pushed her towards the wardrobe definitely can hurt her. He was really crazy that time. I wondered if she can forget about it and forgive me.