Does she loves me?

I love you and I want you back

 

Sunggyu saw everything. His heart hurts so much. There's nothing he could do so he clutched his chest. Jiyoon's already went inside her house but Sunggyu's still outside.

 

“Hyung.. is it too painful?”, asked Hoya. He noticed that Sunggyu spent quite some time alone outside the house so he decided to check if he's alright.

 

“I really don't know, Hoya ah..”, answered Sunggyu weakly.

 

“Hyung, do you want to go out and drink?”, asked Hoya. He wanted to make his hyung feel better. Or at least have someone that he can rely on tonight. So they both walked to the nearest doekbokki and soju stall.

 

“I... I dont know.. If she loves me... I think it is alright if she doesn't love me because I want her and Bora to be happy... But I love her and I need her, I want her and Bora to be by my side. They're mine. Am I selfish???”, Sunggyu was already drunk. He looked at Hoya with his eyes half opened.

 

“Hyung, you are drunk. Lets go home..”, said Hoya as he put Sunggyu's arm on to his shoulder.

 

Jiyoon couldn't sleep that night. She felt so lonely without Bora in that house. She misses Bora so much. Then she remembered about Sunggyu. She pulled the blanket away from her and put on her jacket. She wants to see Sunggyu. She misses him..

 

As she stepped outside of her house, she saw Hoya and one drunk man. “Sunggyu?”, she asked herself.

 

“Hoya ah, what's wrong?”, she asked Hoya as she approached them. She looked at Sunggyu and he was really drunk. He couldn't lift up his head at all. His eyes were fixed to the ground. “Let's bring him inside”, Jiyoon added as she helped Hoya to carry Sunggyu.

 

“Huhh he's heavy hey?”, asked Hoya after they put Sunggyu on his bed. Hoya removed Sunggyu's jacket and put the blanket on top of him.

 

“yeah.... he kinda is..”, replied Jiyoon as she fixed her eyes on Sunggyu. “Why was he drunk though?”, she asked herself.

 

“Nuna.. I think maybe you should stay tonight.. Sunggyu hyung is a bit unhappy..”, said Hoya. He really wanted the best for his hyung. He would be happy if Sunggyu hyung and Jiyoon nuna end up together.

 

“ohh?? okay... thanks Hoya ah..”, replied Jiyoon as she walked towards Sunggyu and sat on the bed. She still had her eyes on Sunggyu. Hoya left the room and closed the door. Suddenly, Sunggyu opened his eyes and this made Jiyoon's slightly caught off guard.

 

“you're awake oppa? I'll go make you some hot tea”, Jiyoon quickly stood up and turned around because she felt really nervous. Then she felt Sunggyu grabbed her hand. Sunggyu asked her to sit on the bed again.

 

Jiyoon can feel her heart beating so fast as Sunggyu sat up straight on his bed. Sunggyu hold her hand tightly and started to lean his face towards Jiyoon's. Jiyoon closed her eyes and didn't move. She can feel Sunggyu's warm lips against hers. Jiyoon can also feel his heartbeats as he was getting really close to her.

 

Jiyoon didn't know what will happen next. Sunggyu either.