I worry about you, Jiyoon..

I love you and I want you back

 

*Knock knock!!

 

“Yahh Hoya, open the door. It's probably our baby!!” Dongwoo asked Hoya to open the front door while he entered the bathroom. It must be Jiyoon and Bora. Jiyoon send Bora to their house everytime she's going to work. Jiyoon works in a retail shop just to keep her going. Her father in law gave her a lot of money but she rarely uses them. She kept the money in the bank and she wanted to use that money for Bora's future. But for now, Bora and Jiyoon live quite comfortably with the money she earns every month. “heyy Bora, I haven't seen you for a long time. Do you miss Appa?”, said Hoya to Bora while taking her from Jiyoon. Sungjong greeted me and took Bora's bag from my hand. “You going to work now?”, asked Hoya while putting Bora's down in the living room. “Yes, I am. Please take care of Bora and if she's being naughty, just smack her” I said while kissing my baby Bora. “Ohh mommy's crazy, appa wont do that, right Bora?” Hoya replied playfully while kissing both Bora's hands. Too much love there. Jiyoon feels so lucky to have them as her friends.

 

Hoya and Dongwoo are dance teachers, so they don't have regular work time. Sunggyu, he's a comic writer so he works from home usually. Sungjong is Sungyeol's brother and he's still studying in college. Sungyeol is working as composer and he works from home too. Myungsoo is also studying in college with Sungjong. They are all housemates and they seems like very good friends all together.

 

“Ok, i'm leaving now. Bye guys, bye Bora yahh”. I said as I walked out the door. Suddenly I heard Sunggyu ran downstairs and asked me to wait. “Jiyoon ahh, wait a minute! Let me drop you off work today”. “Ehh, it's okay oppa. I can take the subway as usual”. I replied to him. “It's okay, I.. I have something to ask you”. He stuttered a bit and thus Jiyoon felt nervous. She wondered what he wanted to ask her. It's not that she keeps secrets from him. Out of all people, he is the one she trusted and knew about her story from A to Z.

 

“What is it?”. Jiyoon asked him just to break the silence they've had in the car for the past 10 minutes. “oh, nothing really. Hmmm, I just want to know if there's anything happened between you and him since the day we all met”. He finally said what's inside of his head for the past few days. He kept thinking of this and he is really confused. He's confused and he thought that Jiyoon must be even more confused than he is. That's why he really need to ask her what's going on.

 

Sunggyu still remember the day he met Jiyoon. Jiyoon was holding a piece of paper and looking straight to the house next to Sunggyu's. Sunggyu greeted Jiyoon and asked if she needed help. Indeed she was looking for a house and she handed you the paper with address written on it. “ohh, you are right Miss. This is the house you are looking for.” said Sunggyu politely. “Pheww thank you very much, err your name is?” Asked Jiyoon. “Sunggyu, Kim Sunggyu. Nice to meet you. I actually live next door, so we're gonna be neighbours huh?”. Said Sunggyu breaking the ice. “I suppose so, my name is Jeon Jiyoon, call me Jiyoon”. Jiyoon replied him with a smile and she bowed to him. Then, she excused herself and went to the front door to open it. She wanted to open the door but she's thinking if it's right to stay in this house. Will she be safe here? Will Woohyun be able to find her? Her father in law who gave her this house. He promised he will never tell Woohyun though. Sunggyu sensed that something was wrong or maybe she couldn't open the door so he came and helped her. Jiyoon was surprised by his actions but later thanked him. Noticed that she was all alone, Sunggyu offered his help if she ever needed anything, he'll be just next door. Jiyoon thanked him again and Sunggyu left. Jiyoon stepped into the house and found everything was already there and it's perfect. Jiyoon felt relieved and went straight to bed.

 

“I told him that I will call him”. Jiyoon's voice made Sunggyu snapped back to reality. “So are you going to call him”, asked Sunggyu. “I think I will but I dont think now is the right time. What do you think oppa?”, asked Jiyoon while she looked at him. He didn't reply and kept his eyes on the road. They arrived at Jiyoon's workplace and when she thanked him and get herself out of the car, Sunggyu stopped her by saying, “you do what you think is right Jiyoon ah, just know that I will always be by your side”. Jiyoon thanked him again and waved him goodbye. “I will go home by myself, don't worry about me”. Jiyoon shut the front door and Sunggyu mumbled to himself, “Yes, I do worry about you Jiyoon ah...”