I will win your heart again

I love you and I want you back

 

Woohyun is having dinner with his parents. He thought of telling them about Jiyoon.

 

“appa, omma, I found Jiyoon...”, said Woohyun.

“Good, you have found her already”, said Nam WooKang. His mother just looked at Woohyun and held his hand.

“How do you feel about it, son?”, asked his mother.

“Both of you knew?”, asked Woohyun.

“Yes.. we kept it as a secret so you'll regret your own wrongdoings. Have you met her, the beautiful baby?”, asked Nam WooKang.

“Aigoo, I haven't seen Bora for a long time. I miss that little child. She looked like you, Woohyun ah..”, added his mother.

 

Woohyun just stay silent. He smiled at them and told them he met both of them already. He's not mad at his parents. These were all his faults. No one else's. He just have to be grateful as he managed to find them again. “Bring them back, Woohyun ah.. You owe me that”, said Nam WooKang as he left the dinner table.

 

“Hello, Jiyoon ah..”, Woohyun called Jiyoon through her phone.

 

“Hello, ohh oppa.. why?”, asked Jiyoon. She doesn't know what to feel about all of this though. Woohyun calling her like this. She doesn't know if she's comfortable at all. But she has to act cool.

 

“I am wondering if you're free tomorrow? I want to bring Bora to the zoo. I'm sure she'll like it...”, asked Woohyun. He really hopes that Jiyoon agreed to this. He really has to win back her heart and of course he wants to spend more time with his only child, Bora. The one he neglected. The one he never knew existed.

 

“ohh, sounds good”, Jiyoon really doesn't want to go. But she keeps thinking about Bora. Bora needs his love. Bora is his child after all.

 

“I'll pick both of you tomorrow, I'll bring the food for picnic as well, see you Jiyoon ah. Kiss Bora for me..”, Woohyun put the phone down with a smile on his face. He misses both of them so much. Tomorrow's gonna be a good day. He laid down on his bed and fell asleep.