Finally

I love you and I want you back

 

 

It's been 2 weeks since Jiyoon met Woohyun. She thinks tonight is the right time to call him. As she reaches her phone, she remembered about that one particular night.

 

The maids had their day off. It was 12 midnight and Woohyun still hasn't return from work. It was not that unusual but that night Jiyoon felt really restless and uneasy. She grabbed her phone and checked the time again. Then she heard the door bell. “It must be him”, mumbled Jiyoon and she quickly ran towards the front door. She opened the door and drunk Woohyun was standing in front of him. He's so drunk he couldn't even lift up his head. He's so floppy he had to rest his left side of the body towards the side wall. Jiyoon tried to hold on to him and brought him in. He's so heavy and floppy so she's getting breathless.

 

They managed to get to his room and her breathlessness seemed to make him more alert now. He pushed her to wall and kissed her roughly. She tried to avoid him as she hated the alcohol breath and smell. Woohyun continued kissing her on the neck and her jawline while his hands grabbed on Jiyoon's waist tightly. Jiyoon's getting suffocated and managed to push him away. “what are you doing oppa??”, screamed Jiyoon. “Oppa? Oppa wants you. Come here babe... I want you.. Be mine..”, whispered Woohyun as he get closed to Jiyoon, cupped her face with his hands and kissed her roughly again. Jiyoon cried for help but Woohyun was so rough, pushing her to the bed and started to pull off her clothes. He kissed her like he never kissed anyone before and he caressed her thigh and pulled her off. She hated it but she had no power left. She finally gave up and he finally got what he wanted from her.

 

The next morning, Jiyoon woke up with Woohyun besides her. She took her shirt on the ground and quickly put it on. She took a glance at Woohyun's half body as it was covered with the blanket and tiptoed towards the door. She left the room and ran to her room. She was crying out loud in the shower realising that her first night was not special at all. It was like being . She will give her all if he's asking it nicely because he's her husband after all and she kinds of like him. But not when she was forced like yesterday. She went down for breakfast and Woohyun was already there. He didn't even look at her and he didn't seem to care at all. “Did he not remember?”, asked Jiyoon silently.

 

Jiyoon snapped from the memory and she dialed Woohyun's number.

 

Woohyun quickly grabbed his phone as soon as he heard it rings.

 

“Hello! Who is this?”, asked Woohyun. Deep inside his heart, he's wishing that it's Jiyoon on the other side of the phone.

“Hello, it's me”, said Jiyoon slowly. She still doesn't know if it's right to call him.

 

“Jiyoon ah, hey listen.. don't hung up on me.. Jiyoon ah, I know this is all my fault. I've been looking for you ever since you left. I've been so stupid. Let me fix all of these. Give me a chance please.. I am so so so sorry”, Woohyun begged Jiyoon, he uttered these words without pause. He needed her to listen to all of these.

 

“Oppa, lets meet up. Tomorrow at the park near your house?”, said Jiyoon calmly.

 

“Sounds good Jiyoon ah, I'll wait for you.”, replied Woohyun. As she about to hung up, Woohyun stopped her.

 

“Wait Jiyoon.. Whose child is she? I really wanted to know”, asked Woohyun. The word 'child' sent shivers down his spine.

 

“Oppa, we'll meet tomorrow ok. See you. Goodnight”, said Jiyoon. She's very confused now. Should she tell him the truth? Should she asks Sunggyu about this?

 

“Alright then.. See you Jiyoon ah”, replied Woohyun weak.