This is Nine

KING SCANDALOUS

Jung Jessica, the girl that Jaejoong said before is a beautiful girl who recognise for her design. She is a famous designer for her beautiful and unique work. Now she become popular all over Korea just because Jaejoong said he like her. Nobody expect her name will come out from the men mouth. She just enter Korea for her show but now she need to face some ridicuolous rumors.

 

"Aigoo...my neck. He is worst" Jessica sigh as she read a news about Jaejoong's confession.

 

"Jessica shi, all models here now" one of Jessica's staff call her.

 

Jessica follow her staff enter one big room that fill with a lot of models from all over the world. She smile to them and check one of them properly. Her eyes run to TVXQ, Yoochun, Junsu and especially the men create trouble, Jaejoong. She sigh, now she regret asking Jaejoong to help her on her show.

 

"Alright guys, thanks for willingly to help me with the show and I really appreciate if each of you can be professional on this" she said it while look straight at Jaejoong. Jaejoong reply with his smile.

 

"You got trouble already" ask someone when the meeting dissmissed. Jessica look at the handsome man.

 

"You know that" she pout her lips.

 

"Juno yah" Juno being hug by Jaejoong tightly. He really miss his best buddy from Japan. It is been a long time since they do not meet each other.

 

"I miss you so much" said Jaejoong sincerely. 

 

"Yah...how about me. You make trouble" scold Jessica.

 

"I miss you too Sica ah. You look more stunning" praise Jaejoong.

 

"I know that already" Jessica slap  Jaejoong shoulder.

 

"Hy...hyung...you know..him?" 

 

The three turn to face Junsu look at them disbelief. Well not only Junsu, Yoochun, Changmin and Yunho too look shock. Juno smile to Junsu and introduce them to each other.

 

"What? This is your cute lil bro?" Ask Jaejoong. He look numerous time at Juno and Junsu. No doubt they has similar features.

 

"You are going to be my brother too right. Arent you two dating?" Juno smirk at them.

 

"I willingly to be your brother Juno ah" wink Jaejoong to him. Juno laugh. Juno excuse himself when Japan models need to regroup.

 

"It is nice to meet you Junsu shi. He talk a lot about you" Jessica greet Junsu politely.

 

"Thank you. But...i...i dont know you guys know each other" Junsu still puzzle.

 

"How did you know each other?" Ask Changmin. Jaejoong and Jessica glance for a while.

 

"That is very very dramatic story" say Jessica with her sheepish smile.

 

...............

 

Youngsung keep looking at Director Kang as they sit in front each other. Director Kang pay attention to the pictures and a report about his connection to Jaejoong's scandal. Director Kang glance at Youngsung.

 

"You got the point" Director Kang sip his drink.

 

"Will you stop now...I dont tell anyone about it yet"

 

"Why? You should tell someone especially Songgi"

 

"Automatically Jaejoong will know about someone behind you, the real one who create the scandal"

 

"Alright, I know I wrong but nowadays we just to busy to deal with Jaejoong. The rumors with mostly are not us but if the rumors about his negative attidute, arrogant then it is us"

 

"Even so you just going to hurt him"

 

"More importantly Youngsung shi, somthing is really going to hurt Jaejoong. I just got the info last night. It looks like they want Jaejoong to return and stop his career. They are serious"

 

"What do you mean?"

 

................

 

Jaejoong sit beside Yunho, he glance at the handsome man. They now need to wait until Jessica's staff taking their size and they too need to let the girl do whatever she want to make sure her designer perfect for them.

 

"You know lot of people" said Yunho. His behaviour around Jaejoong also change. There is no more weird Uknow Yunho who try his best to get Jaejoong attention.

 

"You too"

 

"You and her look good together"

 

"Her?"

 

"Jessica" at that remark Jaejoong laugh as it is funny joke.

 

"Yeah, I heard that a lot. We are cute, arent we?"

 

"So you really fall for her"

 

They silent. Jaejoong glance to Yunho weirdly. There is something change about Yunho.

 

"Is this the real you or what?" Ask Jaejoong suddenly. 

Yunho look puzzle for a moment. A smile then create at his lips.

 

 

"Meaning?" Ask Yunho curios.

 

 

"You look more relax than before. You are not pretending, are you?"

 

 

"If you pretend then you are not going to be this calm and give your charismatic aura at same time" add Jaejoong more. Yunho smile become wide.

 

 

"Thanks realise it. It is real me" agree Yunho.

 

 

"Great. I like real one better"

 

 

................

 

 

"Are you sure about this?" Ask Songgi. 

 

 

"Yes. You will help me right, Songgi ah"

 

 

"But...what if..."

 

 

"Please. I really hope you keep queit about it. I love Jae and you too love him. Just do it for our love"

 

 

"So, your answer Songgi shi" a sound of male voice starled them.

 

 

"You know about it too, Juno shi"

 

 

"Yeah, Sica already told me before this. If not did you think I willingly to accept her offer" Juno glance to Jessica.

 

 

"That what they always say" Jessica pout her pink lips. She look very cute acting like that.

 

 

"Soon later he will ask about that person. What is your reason then?" Ask Songgi.

 

 

"I cant think the excuse yet" Jessica sigh.

 

 

"What? Until now, a lot of time already give to you Sica"

 

 

"Shut up Juno. It is Jae, he can detact if I lie"

 

 

...............

 

 

Changmin, Yoochun and Junsu stay close to each other. They keep on looking at each models. It is not like they do not want talk to others but it is easier to just watch everything rather than create conversation.

 

 

"They become close" Changmin look at Jaejoong and Yunho who is now laugh together. Yoochun and Junsu too take a peek over them.

 

 

"Those guys look like they talk about serious matter" now the three pay their attention to Juno, Jessica and Songgi.

 

 

"I still cannot believe Juno hyung close to Jaejoong shi" it seem Junsu still hard to accept reality.

 

 

"It is funny" Changmin and Junsu look at Yoochun weird.

 

 

"What?" Ask Changmin. He and Junsu glance at each other.

 

 

"They seem close to each other but we look awkward eventhough we sit together"

 

 

"You right. I think the one we comfortable with is Jaejoong but look like he is busy with someone else" Junsu run his to his hyung. Juno look so serious, it is first time for him to look at Juno like that.

 

 

...........

 

...........

 

...........

 

 

Hi, kimhyunsup here. Sorry for not update long time. I just totally forgot about this fic, really really sorry about that. But now as I look at how people subscribe and commemt on this story I think it is pity if I let it go. So I will update this story and try the best to write until the end. But I cannot promise to update often. Please be patient. Thanks for those who subscribe and comment. I appreciate it. Please give comment a lot, it make me eager to write more.