This is Eleven

KING SCANDALOUS

Jessica move around as she open her eyes. She scan the room. It is not her hotel. Where is she? She look around the room and spot a picture of Jaejoong. Jessice form her smile. Yeah, how could she forgot. Last night she came to Jaejoong's apartment. They had long talk about everything. 

 

Jessica go to bathroom and refreshing herself. She enter living room. From her state she can see Jaejoong talk on the phone at balcony, Sora watch news while check on her tab. She cannot see Songgi or Youngsung around. Jessica decide to enter kitchen to take her breakfast. She go to living room with her cereal and a glass of juice. 

 

"Unnie" Jessica sit beside Sora. She peck Sora's cheek as morning greeting.

 

"Morning Sica ah" greet Sora. She touch Jessica's hair.

 

They stay queit watching news. Soon Jaejoong enter living room with his grumbles.

 

"Did my brother really love me?" Ask Jaejoong. He sit at another sofa.

 

"What do you mean Jae?" Ask Sora not interested.

 

"Why he always want me to stop sing? He already know singing is my life"

 

"There must be some reason for his action" Jessica depend Jaejoong's brother.

 

"What reason?"

 

"Yah, how should I know" Jessica send her glare. She continue eating her cereal.

 

"Aigoo...look what had both of you done" Sora give Jessics her tab.

 

"What? What?" Jaejoong move to Jessica side. He peek at the tab.

 

They glace at each other while read on the news. Suddenly morning news play the same story at the tab. The three watch it as an evidence video play on televisyen.

 

"What would you do now?" Ask Sora unbelieved. Paparazi would not leave them alone.

 

"Let it be. It is not like we stay just the two of us. In this house there another three person" Jaejoong still look relax.

 

"I do not want any stupid rumors. Ah...what will happen to my show?" Jessica run to Jaejoong's room. She want to get her phone to contact her management. They really need to discuss.

 

"Sora ah"

 

"Erm"

 

"Hyung do not love me, right?"

 

"Aish, stupid brother. You know he love you than anything in this world"

 

"Then why he desperately want me to stop appear on televisyen. He just think about himself"

 

"If he think about himself then he would not let you come out from your resident"

 

"I love hyung"

 

"Brother complex"

 

"Not me. He is the one"

 

"Really? When you do not have any message from his dont you angry. When he do not send you congratulations over yoyr work dont you sad. When he do not want to call you dont you feel depressed. When there untrue rumors about him dont you make fuss. When he has a lot girl around him dont you stalk about their attention. Your too have brother complex, Jae"

 

"I hate you"

 

"Yeah, yeah. I love you too" Sora smile, she know she hit the right spot of Jaejoong heart.

 

....................

 

Jessica sigh. She feel relieved when the management promise to handle the trud rumors. The show will still on since they already prepare from beginning. It is pity if they stop now. Another call enter Jessica's phone.

 

"Hello"

 

"Oh hey. How is thing around?"

 

"Until when? I cant hide it from him for long time. He will ask soon"

 

"I know. Please be safe"

 

"Yeah. I will try my best"

 

Another sigh come out from her lips. Another problem after another. Of course it is not first time that person asked her to help. But this is first time she need to help by lying on Jaejoong. Jaejoong know her well enough just like how she know him. 

 

"Hello, Juno ah" Jessica call Juno.

 

"I got call from them"

 

"No, no. Not that person"

 

"I dont know. I dont even talk to that person but I think there something wrong over there"

 

"They ask for time. How long I need to deceived Jaejoong?"

 

"Juno ah, I dont have good feeling about this"

 

"Thanks, promise me to stay with me"

 

Jessica look at her phone. The matter become serious. Jaejoong's family will take an action too, they will not let their young member in danger. She feel so scare, this thing involve person life and maybe someone close to them will die. God, please make us safe.

 

"Jessica" the door be open. Jessica turn around to watch Sora close the door. Sora then move near her.

 

"Songgi and Youngsung dont even tell me anything. I want you to tell the truth about everything"

 

"Unnie, what thing?"

 

"Jung Jessica, I am not playing here. I want to know what is going on"

 

"There is nothing unnie"

 

"If you dont tell me then I wont promise to let my mouth move by its own in front Jaejoong. Especially to say that person name"

 

"Unnie please dont do that. Dont say that person name if not he will demand the answer. Help me unnie"

 

"Ermm....I see. Tell me"

 

Jessica sigh. She sigh a lot today. She cannot do anything if Sora want to involve in this. She will be glade if Sora can help her. 

 

.....................

 

Yoochun laugh alone. After all he is alone in his apartment. He put the paper on the table. His eyes still on the news. 

 

'Kim Jaejoong and Jung Jessica Living in One Roof'

 

How funny it is to know the real relationship Jaejoong has with everyone around him. He himself still cannot believe the real Kim Jaejoong, he do not imagine about it.

 

"Will you still want me by your side when you know the real me" Yoochun touch Jaejoong picture.

 

Yoochun move to his room. He open the closet looking for clothes he want to wear. After found it he then take a box from closet. He take the items he will wear and put it at his bed. He then open the box. 

 

He take needles and put it in his watch. He take cloroform and put it in his hidden pocket at his clothes. He also put knife, a very small gun and a lot of thing. The weapon he has very small and easy to hide around his body.

 

.......................

 

Yunho glance at Changmin. They already in their car moving to their schedule. He already read about the rumors which he gladly want to think it is not true. 

 

Changmin show his poker face reading the news. He not feel sad or depressed about it. It is weird for someone who just confess his feeling. By confess it is not like he confess to Jaejoong. He just say it straight to Yunho face about his true feeling.

 

Yunho turn his eyes to outside. Watching the road as they move along it. So many car stuck on traffic like them. That they need to face when move around big city like Seoul. 

 

Kim Jaejoong! That man really make his heart move like a mad man. At first he interest in Jaejoong because he not interest in Yoona. Just simple reason like that. Then he start want to know Jaejoong because of his scandal. When he meet him unconciously he want him to look at him. Only him and that is why he act like that, desperately want Jaejoong pay attention to him. When he start to be normal Jaejoong came to him. Aish, this Kim Jaejoong is trouble for his heart. Yunho close his eyes he need to make his mind in clear.

 

Changmin close his phone. Reading the news just make his interest to the men growth more. Jung Jessica huh, suddenly the name move around Jaejoong lips and suddenly to they live together. Kim Jaejoong really full of surprise. He want to know more about this Kim Jaejoong. I really like you, Jaejoong shi. Changmin smirk.

 

...................

 

The mother humming her favourite song while prepare for her sons lunch. She want to prepare a very delicious lunch for her twins to eat later. The happy heart make her feel good.

 

"Morning omma" Juno kiss his mother cheek. Soon she got another kiss from Junsu.

 

"You look happy, omma" ask Juno. He and Junsu already sit at the table waiting for their lunch box being prepare.

 

"Of course honey. Had you read the news yet. That Kim Jaejoong already has lover. My favourite designer Jung Jessica. Poor her to get such playboy boyfriend"

 

"Here read it" omma show the news to her twins. Both of them read the news carefully. Junsu glace at Juno wanting to know his hyung reaction. Juno just smile.

 

"It is pity for you omma. You dont get him as son in law" 

 

"I'm glad Juno ah. I can get daughter in law now"

 

"I love Jaejoong, omma"

 

"Yah, Kim Juno"

 

Juno laugh at his mother reaction. 

 

 

..............

..............

.............

 

Hi guys, another update is here. Hehe...i totally in Jaejoong mood now. Have you hear his new song. I like you know what?, love you more and breathing the best. He is soooo goooooodddd really proud to be his fan.

By the way, what do you think about this story so far? Is it still mysterious and make you want to know more or you feel tired about it? As for pairing...haha...lets wait until the end who will get our Jaejoongie heart... ^_^