This is Five

KING SCANDALOUS

Youngsung stop his step in front of the door. He inhale in and out. He need prepare himself as soon he enter through the door. Youngsung then open the door and he himself doesnt believe what he see. Jaejoong waiting for him with his pouting lips, miserable look as looking at him. 

 

"Jaejoong?" Unconciously youngsung say the name.

 

"Am i not important to you?" Jaejoong sound sad. 

 

"What?" Youngsung look at jaejoong disbelief. What is he talking about?

 

"You are not with me. There someone important than me. Youngsung ah im sad" jaejoong run to youngsung and hug him.

 

"You smell like a girl" before youngsung can react jaejoong say something make him shock.

 

"Youngsung has a girl and the girl more important than me" jaejoong run to sora with his cry.

 

"Poor jaejoongie. Youngsung is not love him anymore"sora pat jaejoong back.

 

"Youngsung not love me?" Jaejoong stare at sora. That statement make him blink nymerous time before his mind register the meaning behind the word.

 

"Wahhh...youngsung i hate you. You not love me more. You love other person. Im not important" jaejoong cry loudly while hugging sora.

 

"Yah jae what are you talking about" youngsung start to panic he try to explain but his word will only be cut by jaejoong crying.

 

"Its okay jaejoongie, sora unnie is here for you" sora hug jaejoong lovingly try to comfort the man.

 

"Dinner ready" songgi call from the kitchen. He had watch the scene for a while before decide to stop them.

 

"Yeayy dinner" jaejoong off to dining table with his cheerful voice. His crying has stop immediately. 

 

"Gotcha" sora smirk and giggle at youngsung. Youngsung make a face as he realise them play with him again. He then follow sora move to dining table.

 

"Ermmm...so delicious. Thats why we love you songgi, isnt it youngsung?" Ask jaejoong lovingly.

 

"Yeah right" youngsung feel annoyed.

 

"Have you get them?" Ask songgi. He would want to stop the bickering soon will be start.

 

"Yes this is the lyrics and cd. They got nice song. Yoochun too seem nice" youngsung give all the items to songgi.

 

"Yoochun? You mean park yoochun?" Sora stop her eating. The name catch her ear. Park yoochun is one of her favourite actor.

 

"Make sure you listen jae. And decide fast" songgi give a warning to jaejoong hoping that man wont play around too much.

 

"I wanna meet park yoochun too. How dare you youngsung not bring me along" sora slap youngsung shoulder loudly.

 

"Yah" youngsung rub his pain shoulder. Soon they start to fight while jaejoong cheer for both side. Songgi sigh.

 

..........

 

Composer ahn satisfied with the recording. Yoochun voice and jaejoong blend nicely together. They become harmony and make the song more beautiful. In the recording room both of them dont look awkward at all. They give opinion to each other and sometimes laugh together. They also look good together. How can a man look good with another man? 

 

"Wait until we give a sign" composer ahn tell them.

 

"Its your holiday jaejoong hyung?" Ask yoochun. They had talk before but need to stop for recording.

 

"Right. But songgi said you guys need it fast so we decide on today. Even my stylish isnt with me" jaejoong take a rest at a chair.

 

"Im sorry for troubling you today. Lets me make it for you" yoochun smile a little as he said it.

 

"Cool. Erm...how about today? Are you free?" 

 

"After this recording i am. Then i will bring to this place. Its a nice place but not lot of people know it" 

 

"kim jaejoong shi, park yoochun shi we can start now" composer ahn voice stop them from talking more.

 

"You what jae?" Ask songgi disbelief. It is the time they finish the recording.

 

"I wanna follow yoochun. Please songgi ah" jaejoong make his puppy eyes.

 

"But you are going without us. Why wont you bring us along?"

 

"That because this is personal not business. Handsome please"

 

"Alright then jae but make sure arrive home before 10pm. Promise me"

 

"Promise. Thanks. Love you" jaejoong kiss songgi cheek and run to yoochun who wait for him at the door.

 

"Where is jaejoong?" Ask youngsung when he realise songgi is the only one enter the van.

 

"Going out with park yoochun"

 

"What? Since when he can be close with someone new so fast?"

 

"Dont know" 

 

"Do we need to follow them?" 

 

"He doesnot want us to. Arent you have meeting with someone after this youngsung?" 

 

"Yup" agree youngsung, he call someone and wait for the answer.

 

"Phoenix is alone. Watch him until he arrive home" ask youngsung to his subordinate.

 

"Done. Now where should i left you" songgi just smile at the question.

 

..........

 

Director kang stare at manager wang. He then read the document again. The idea of course he already know it. But the idol they will be use is not somebody who he isnt imagine of.

 

"Impressive. Tvxq to do collaboration with kim jaejoong. Wont they afraid the effect they would get?" Director kang still cannot think of any good idea for tvxq to involve too.

 

"Its okay director kang. They show interest and they even ask me to do the contract soon enough" manager wang feel so proud.

 

"Director kang. Sorry to disturb you. Lee sora is here" director kang secretary tell through intercom.

 

"Well if that is it. I hope there wont be any trouble" director kang then let manager wang go out from his room.

 

"You are so busy" sora enter the room and move to the chair in front director kang.

 

"Its first time for you to come here alone. Why? Missing you fiancee already?" Director kang laugh a little. 

 

"Missing you? Please. Omma want me to ask you come lunch together at home today. She should just call you" sora look distress over it.

 

Meanwhile manager wang just arrive at his office. He feel satisfied when he got solution for his problem. All of that thanks to jung yunho who willingly be someone who can solve it.

 

Flashback:

Manager wang drink another beer. He take a peek at bartender who serve his customer. It must an easy job as bartender when they dont even need to think of work problem. And his problem no other than kim jaejoong himself. Kim jaejoong is a trouble. He though many artist would like to involve with their mall. Especially when the mall itself is an international brand.

 

Manager wang take another ship. Of course a lot of them want to involve but kim jaejoong is the one who stop them. Most of the egency too need to think twice as they afraid it will effect their artist with scandal. Manager wang sigh. He is dead. Who is gonna be someone who wanna do colaboration with that person?

 

"Hyung" someone call manager wang. Manager wang look at the person. His junior at university come to him.

 

"Big head" he call his junior nickname.

 

"Hyung stop calling me that. What are you doing here? Its rare for you to came alone"

 

"Jin" there a couple of people came near them.

 

"Hyung they are my friends. You already know this two right. Tvxq uknow yunho and choikang changmin" jin introduce his friends.

 

"Everyone know them" manager wang cannot believe his eyes looking at both handsome man.

 

"Jin ah we going over there okay" most of jin friends move to dance floor leaving he and tvxq.

 

"Hyung tell me. There must be some problem for you to come here" ask jin.

 

"A problem with kim jaejoong. I have a headache over him" manager wang split about it.

 

Hearing jaejoong name it caught yunho interest. The man in front of him know jaejoong. Woah...it must be fate for them to meet. He can ask this man to help him meet with the singer. Changmin glance over yunho he know yunho wont move from this place. He himself also want to know the relationship this jin hyung with that jaejoong.

 

"What with him?" Jin sit near manager wang meanwhile yunho and changmin sit near each of them.

 

"Director kang want to keep kim jaejoong as a duta and with kim hyunjoong enlist that mean we need to find a new duta. But most of candidate refuse to involve. Just because of kim jaejoong. They doesnot want to has a scandal with him more" manager wang sigh again.

 

"A duta? For what?" Ask changmin.

 

"The mall. We want to do a new theme for it. But now i cant think of who would like to work with kim jaejoong" reply manager wang.

 

"How many person that you need?" This time its yunho who ask.

 

"Two person" tell manager wang.

 

"Great. They are two. Why dont you use tvxq?" Joke jin.

 

"Why not. We will appreciate it" yunho agree. Both jin and manager wang seem cannot believe for a while.

 

"Yunho you are joking right" ask jin.

 

"Nope. Yunho hyung is not joking. We dont have anything to do. Involve with your mall can benefits both of us" said changmin with a smile mostly a smile with hidden meaning to yunho.

 

"Are you guys sure? Will your compony approve it" 

 

"Lets we settle it"

 

..........

 

Jaejoong just look around the unfamiliar road. He never come here so he do not know well the place. Yoochun drive while humming the song. Then the car enter one of the place.

 

"How is it?" Ask yoochun when he stop his car in front the building.

 

"Its...nice?" Jaejoong dont blink his eyes looking at the place.

 

"Its sound awkward jaejoong hyung" yoochun laugh.

 

"Okay then. Its weird. What is this place?" 

"Its cafe hyung. Come hyung" yoochun then walk into the cafe followed by jaejoong.

 

"Even in here is much more weird" jaejoong look around the cafe. It is really weird cafe. The outside look like a broken building and the inside so much more of broken. 

 

"They create a cafe that show off the situation happen during war. All the broken table and chair they purposely break it but it still comfortable" yoochun explain more about the place. Jaejoong give his weird face. Yoochun laugh, jaejoong look so cute looking like that.

 

"It is a place that suitable for a date. Welcome to love war cafe" a beautiful waitress approach them taking their order.