This is Fourteen

KING SCANDALOUS

Songgi smile when remember the first meeting between him and Jaejoong. He sit at the couch and blankly stare at televisyen while his mind move backward to the precious memory.

 

Songgi run away from his step brother. They being cruel day by day. Today is no excuse for him to get beaten. The same thing always happened. Songgi enter the garden. It is the only place in his house that his two brothers never want to enter. They hate the smell of flower which is make Songgi so glad. He had a place to hide. He touch his cheeck. He cannot see the bruise but his cheeck feel the sting. They punch him really hard. Songgi swipe his tear, he will not cry for something like this.

“Who are you? Are you crying? You hurt?” a small voice can be hear. Songgi look at the boy which around five years old standing in front of him. The boy look so cute and innocent.

“You hurting” the boy touch Songgi cheeck which make Songgi hiss.

“Don’t worry, hyung say I can make the pain go away”

The boy sit in front of him and touch the cheeck slowly. He give his sweet smile to Songgi.

“Pain, pain you make this hyung hurting. You make him cry. Jae do not like he crying. Pain oh pain go away and let hyung smile again” with the said the boy then kiss Songgi’s cheeck.

“Are you still feel the pain?” the so innocent boy make Songgi smile while shake his head. How can anyone be this cute?

“Jae, what are you doing?” another boy came right after. He glare at Songgi before give his eyes to Jae. He look likes in Songgi’s age around 10 years old.

“JaeJae make the pain go away” Jae run to the boy.

“What’s your name?” asked the boy demanded. It is weird, this is his house  and yet the two of them acting like the owner.

“Songgi”

“I’m JaeJae”

 

“Why you make a ert face?” Sora sit beside Songgi. She change the channel to variety show.

“When did I make that face?”

“Just now”

“I think Park Yoochun not common person” Youngsung look at both of them from his place.

“What do you mean?”

..........

Jaejoong look at the star. He then glance to Yoochun who is now drive to...erm..he himself does not know where Yoochun want to bring him.

“I read some book and I meet some of legendary animal in there. It is queit nice looking at how beautiful each of animal be describe” Yoochun take a peek at Jaejoong who make boring face.

“But I am really attract to dragon, pheonix and unicorn” Jaejoong froze at his seat.

“They are amazing, aren’t they, Jaejoong hyung?”

“Huh?” Jaejoong blink his eyes while look at Yoochun.

“But the most interesting one is pheonix. You know the picture show that pheonix is very beautiful but the body are on fire. Well, you know right how people keep on describe of pheonix”

“Ye...yeah”

“I have meet one”

“Me..meet who?”

“Them”

“Them?”

“Yeah, them. And I had talk to unicorn before”

“What? What are you talking about? It is nonsense. They all just fiction” Jaejoong gulp, he laugh awkwardly.

“Really? When the pheonix is beside me?”

..........

Juno and Jessica sit in front of each other. Jessica keep pay her attetion at her phone meanwhile Juno type something at his laptop.

“Juno ah” Jessica look at Juno. She seems afraid.

“Oh ” Juno close his eyes. No way, this is the thing they want avoid but still it happened. Both of them look at each other.

“What should we do? Should we tell Jae? Or maybe to...to...” Jessica look panic.

“Calm down Sica ah, calm down. There must be wrong somewhere about this”

“What is wrong? Police already identified it. He dead. He already dead and, and the other two still missing. I hope that person is okay. What will Jae do when he know, Jaejoong will, he will...”

“Sica ah, calm down. Rileks. Firstly, we need to make sure everything at New York are hidden”

Juno start to contact someone through his phone. His hand keep on typing something at laptop. They in an emergency state. Really bad one. And everyone is in danger.

..........

“You are jealous” sayChangmin straight to Yunho face.

“What?” Yunho try to make his normal face.

“You are jealous when Yoochun force Jaejoong to follow him”

“Dont you see that? Jaejoong doesnot want to go but he force him”

“But Jaejoong not protest”

“But still...”

“Hyung, you should handle your jealousy first”

“I am not jealous”

“Yes, you are”

“Are you fighting?” Heechul make an appearance near them. Kyuhyun then ask Changmin to go somewhere with him which leaving Yunho and Heechul alone.

“Are you saying Han Woonjae coming to the show?” ask Heechul, his eyes become big when hear the news.

“Yeah”

“He must go there to meet Jaejoong. Just imagine how hard for them to meet each other. He really love Jaejoong”

“Hyung, we do not know if it is true. After all he must be his fan not a lover”

“Dont deceive your heart Yunho ah”

“And you know what, I know that Changmin also fall for Jaejoong but why he do not give any reaction when Jaejoong and Yoochun together”

“What do you mean Changmin fall for Jaejoong?” Heechul look weirdly at Yunho.

“He told me he like Jaejoong”

“Oh, really” Heechul cannot hide his admiration over Jaejoong when easily that handsomely beautiful man capture everyone heart.

“On that day I will make sure that Jaejoong stay beside me all the time”

“Already acting as his lover?”

“I am protecting him”

 

Kyuhyun laugh hard when hearing the story from Changmin. He do not the charisma leader of TVXQ can act like that.

“I wish to watch it”

“I bet you wouldnt. He annoying”

Changmin keep his poker face. Yunho non stop keep on bash Yoochun for being close to Jaejoong. And he also non stop asking him either he got angry or not when the two man close to each other. They are friend, Park Yoochun and Kim Jaejoong are friend, why would he fell jealous over it. That weird leader hyung he got.

“So, are you coming or not?” ask Kyuhyun about their SM artists plan to have party at club.

“Who is going?” ask Changmin clearly not interested.

“Some of our, F(x), some SNSD, EXO”

“Shinee does not go?”

“They have schedule”

“Oh. I am not sure”

“Yah, you should come”

“Not really interested and you should know that Yunho hyung wont approve me going there”

“Alright, alright. What did you do to enjoy then?”

“Play games” Changmin smile brightly which make Kyuhyun look at him weirdly.

..........

Park Yoochun who came from Park Family is one of them underground family that do something secretive such as killing, kidnapping, robbery and much more. Park Family is just like Oh Family who always move underground and cover up the ugly thruth behind it. But the different for Oh Family and Park Family is, Oh Family doing in for country meanwhile Park Family doing it only for the one who pay them.

“Wait a second. Did Park Yoochun came from this Park Family?” Sora stare at Younsung after she done reading the report.

“It state there. He the first son of Park Family” Youngsung show the name to Sora. Songgi froze at his place. His mind run to Jaejoong who is now with Yoochun.

Songgi start to dail Jaejoong number. Sora too cannot sit quietly as she move and whispering some unadible words. Youngsung open his phone when the call came.

“Yeah. What?” Youngsung then end the call.

“They lost them. Yoochun and Jaejoong gone” state Youngsung as one of his surbodinate call him to tell they lost them.

“Oh no. Jae, Jae is. What if..no, no. Should we tell Dragon?” ask Sora.

Songgi toss his phone as the call cannot connect to Jaejoong. He clearly need to calm himself. Why they did not find any information about Park Yoochun before this? Why did they just trust everything on that guy? Park Yoochun really good at acting innocent.

“We got another problem” say Youngsung as he read a message that he got from Jessica.

“One of Unicorn’s man found dead by NYPD. Unicorn and the other are missing. They cannot detect their wherebout”

“OH MY GOD. This is happened. This is happende. What should we do? What should we do?” Sora fall to the floor, she cry her misarable out.

“Songgi, what should we do?” ask Youngsung to Songgi who remain at his seat. He look at Youngsung.

 

..................

.................

.................

The continuation of update. Because I still in Jaejoong mood. I watched Jaejoong video and move to Yunjae, Jaechun and Jaemin. I am not fond of Jaesu but I like the dongsaeng hyung relationship between them. I try to find the video of Jaejoong with other man but cannot found.

Then I found Jaejoong video at airport. I like to see on how friendly he is with the bodyguard. It make me smile.

So, what do you think of this story so far?

Leave your comment please, I like to read it.