This is Four

KING SCANDALOUS

A loud song fill the van. Songgi look over sora who is beside him sing along the song. That is why he does not want sora at in front. This girl really like to hear music with loud volume. At the back jaejoong touch his hair. He seem in deep thinking.

 

"I think i wanna change colour" out of the blue jaejoong said it.

 

"You say something jae" ask songgi. He hear jaejoong voice but he cannot understand it. The music is too loud.

 

"I wanna change" jaejoong try to up his voice.

 

"What? What? Did you say something jaejoong?" Ask sora in loud voice.

 

"I said i wanna change" jaejoong once again try to cry out loud from that music.

 

"What?" Ask sora.

 

"I wanna change" jaejoong shout out loud and make songgi and sora starlled because songgi already turn off radio.

 

"Yah keep quit. Why do you shout?" Sora look at jaejoong looking so angry. Jaejoong pout his lips, it is not his fault.

 

"Change what jae" ask songgi he try to take peek at jaejoong through back mirror.

 

"Hair. I wanna change my hair colour" jaejoong touch his hair.

 

"Why? Brown suitable with you" sora up a little of radio volume so that she still can listen the song.

 

"Im tired of it. I wanna change. But i dont know what type of colour i should change this time" jaejoong sigh.

 

"We wont do your album this time. Isnt it weird if you change your colour jae" songgi pay attention to the road.

 

"I know. But i still wanna change" jaejoong run his eyes outside.

 

"What colour you wanna use this time?" Ask sora.

 

"I dont know"

 

"Its not like you use a lot of colour already. There are many colour you can choose"

 

"I want something different"

 

"Use white. It will be fabolous" sora giggle at her own idea.

 

"No i doesnt want to. I may look like elderly"

 

"Hey you say wanna something different"

 

"Any colour not white"

 

"Jaejoong white is pureness innocent. Arent you going to look like that too"

 

"Oh...are you sure? I dont think so" 

 

"I hope it is white"

 

"Songgi can you include it in my schedule. I wanna go to salon. WITHOUT SORA" jaejoong smirk looking at sora face.

 

"Not fair jaejoong. I wanna do my hair too. And i wanna change your hair to white" sora nod her head in satisfaction.

 

..........

 

Director kang read the report for his mall. Soon enough their contract with hyunjoong come to end. Even if they want to continue it, it wont happen especially hyunjoong already has enlist to military. Now they only has jaejoong as the duta. Director kang then read another suggestion from his worker to solve the problem.

 

"Different theme?" He stare at manager wang.

 

"Director nim our mall has three types of theme that we use. Fun, shopping and eating. If we use each theme in display what we offer i believe customer would know and more attract to come" manager wang so confident in explain his idea.

 

"Then how you want to do it?" Ask director kang.

 

"Using idol with different personality to show different offer which all in one place" manager wang smile director kang.

 

"As our contract with hyunjoong soon will end we need a new face" add manager wang.

 

"You wanna find another duta" director kang close the document.

 

"Yes sir. We should show that we always try our best on fulfill what customer need. That is why a new face can show that we always change following the best"

 

"Sound nice. But one important thing manager wang. Even if you want to use a new duta which i consider it, please make sure kim jaejoong still on the list"

 

"But director kang, kim jaejoong already with us almost four years now. We need someone else"

 

"I know but mostly he is the one who bring profit to us"

 

"I understand director kang" manager wang then excuse himself from the meeting. As soon as he come out from director kang room he stare at the door for a while.

 

"Is it really the reason or you just wanna keep him by your side. I wonder if the rumors about the is real" manager wang start to leave the place. 

 

Director kang read a message in his phone. He then look at newspaper which he ask his secretary to get it. Kim jaejoong dating super junior choi siwon. He then read the full news about it. 

He then look at his room window looking at sky. Jaejoong, jaejoong. Getting the man can benefits him but at the same time the man give him pressure. Jaejoong just does not know how to stop.

 

"Why i have to involve with you" director kang eyes stare at jaejoong and siwon picture.

 

..........

 

"Anneyonghasayo" youngsung enter the room and politely greet all the people in it. 

 

"Anneyong and you are?" One of the girl approach youngsung.

 

"Im lee youngsung. Oh songgi which is kim jaejoong manager told me to come. He ask me to get lyrics and instrument" youngsung smile sweetly tell the girl. She nod her head and there is blush at her check. The guy in front him is so handsome. 

 

"Wait a second. I call composer ahn for you" the girl then move to composer ahn. Composer ahn call youngsung to come near them.

 

"Im composer ahn. This is park yoochun the one who suppose to duet with kim jaejoong" youngsung and yoochun bow to each other.

 

"It is a pity because kim jaejoong do not come here. If not then we can meet each other" yoochun smile.

 

"Im sorry about that. I hear that you guys need immediate answer from him but we still cannot delay his schedule" youngsung give the reason.

 

"Well since youre here how about you listen to it too" composer ahn then start to play the recording as yoochun ask youngsung to sit. They listen to the song until the end.

 

"Its nice. I like this song" youngsung give his opinion. Composer ahn seem relieve as hearing that.

 

"But i cant say the same about jaejoong. What i feel cannot convince as jaejoong too will feel the same" youngsung look at composer ahn. It is not his type to look down on people but what he say is true.

 

"Can you tell us the criteria of kim jaejoong choice" yoochun look serious.

 

"Well the thing that i remember he told me are lyrics, music, feel. Im not quiet sure about it. Me myself dont understand what he want" youngsung tell the truth.

 

"Lets just hope he like this right yoochun" yoochun nod at composer ahn word. Composer ahn give the lyrics and cd to youngsung. After saying thanks youngsung come out from the studio and move to his car.

 

He open his phone and for his surprise he got a message from sora as soon as he left the apartment. Youngsung open the message that consist a video of jaejoong. He so shock watching jaejoong cry saying he is not important to him. Youngsung become panic he need to call jaejoong to tell him that is not true. He just follow songgi words. As he want to call jaejoong he stop his action.

 

"Damn it. They do it again" youngsung start to calm his heart. This is not the first time he fall for their trick. This time he will not fall for it. Youngsung then send a message which he write die to sora. 

 

"Songgi is the only person i can count on" youngsung send another message to songgi. He wanna take more time to do some business.

 

..........

 

DIE. one simple word had came to sora. She smirk at the message she receive from youngsung. This time youngsung not fall at this trick. But she so sure youngsung will fall for jaejoong trick no matter how many times it has been use. Sora look at jaejoong who is now talk with radio host.

 

"Your fans must be sad hearing from your mouth about it" the host look speak up.

 

"It is not even in my plan to do acting. I dont have talent for that" jaejoong look over sora who ginggle near pd and songgi who smirk while look his message. Jaejoong then look at the host and give his sweet smile.

 

"If you are not try then you dont know the result kim jaejoong shi. Lets move to another question. It is about scandal you have. Is it true you the one who create them. Its been said that you use all the artist to improve your popularity and your new scandal is involve super junior choi siwon. Can you say something about it?" The host stare at jaejoong as his gaze slowly change to dark. 

 

"Lets hear kim jaejoong answer after this song" the host immediately play a song. The host that look at jaejoong again.

 

"I thought we already make deal to not asking anything related to scandal" jaejoong tone change to more serious and dangerous sound. 

"It is what cetizen want to know. If you keep quiet isnt it dangerous for your career. I just wanna help you"

 

"Are you sure it can help? How do you know about that?"

 

"Kim jaejoong shi im really wanna help you. You just need to tell everything in here"

 

"How did you predict it can help me? Or either you want to increase your rating by reveal everything here. Im sorry but im not interested" jaejoong stand up from his chair and get out from the room. The host starlled for a while before follow jaejoong.

 

"Kim jaejoong shi where are you going. We will be on air two minutes more. This is live" the host try to stop any stupid action jaejoong may make.

 

"Pd nim im sorry for my rude but your host has already break our deal. About that question why dont you the one who answer it. Im not interested in this show anymore" with that jaejoong bow to pd and all the staff before proceed to walk away.

 

"Pd nim?" The host cannot believe jaejoong action.

 

"I had told you before" 

 

.....

.....

.....

Hi guys its me kimhyunsup...sorry for not replying your comment but trust me i really appreciate it. And thanks to those who subscribe this story im so happy to know that there somebody who show interest...thanks a lot guys...hope all of you can support this storg until the end ^_^~~~