This is Seven

KING SCANDALOUS

Jaejoong laugh hearing Yoochun words. Yoochun too cannot stop his smile. The car stop at traffic light. Jaejoong try to control his laughter.

“Then do you say yes” Jaejoong ask Yoochun when his laughter stop.

“I just let it pass”

“You should say yes”

“Jaejoong hyung think about my image here”

“It will be good if you say we are close. We really are. You are not lying about it”

“Hyung, because of you i got scandal. And it is with a guy. What would my family and friends say”

“They will like it” Jaejoong laugh at his own word.

They then keep quiet when the news about TVXQ and Jaejoong colaboration is announce on radio.

“How are they? Are they nice?” ask Yoochun.

“Nice and weird especially that Uknow Yunho” Jaejoong remember their meeting just now.

“I heard they are nice to their junior”

“Really?” Jaejoong then try to look at the road. Once again Yoochun bring him to unfamiliar place.

“Is it love cafe again?” ask Jaejoong.

“Why? You want go to love cafe?”

“Nope. Yah...it is because of you. You bring me there and that rumor spread”

“You are funny hyung. You are the one who want go to unique place” Yoochun shake his head

The car enter a big building. Yoochun drive to parking lot. Without talk much he came out from car. Jaejoong follow him.

“Welcome to Aqua Love” a waitress greet them.

“Another love cafe. You date a lot arent you” Jaejoong ask when they settle at the table.

“This is a good place. Aqua Love is more suitable for people who love fish” explain Yoochun.  jaejoong look around the weird cafe. Aqua Love is like a big aquarium. The glass wall consist life fish that freely swimming. Even the table they sit is glasses that show fish swim around.

“It is a good place to eat fish while looking at fish” Jaejoong say it in sarcastic tone. Yoochun laugh at it.

..........

Jaejoong queitly follow Youngsung and Sora step. Since at the location of his photoshoot at evening they start acting like that. The three step into the house, Songgi greet them with bitter smile. Songgi, Youngsung and Sora move to their own room leaving Jaejoong alone.

“What is wrong with people in this house?” Jaejoong asking no one. Now he is boring when there is nobody to talk with.

“Should I become like them too? What should I think to change like that?” a beep from his phone make he smile. He get someone then.

 

Songgi lay down at his bed. The meeting with his own family play again in his mind. The words from his brothers have hurt his heart a lot. Even his father only give sympathic look.

“As unwanted child you are not allow to come to main house more. Anything happen with this house has nothing to do with you” his first hyung voice sound again.

“Unwanted child!” Songgi laugh at the remark his family give him.

 

Youngsung sit in front his laptop. He look again at the scandal news and try to match with the information he got from Yeowon. There is no doubt about it. It match well. Director Kang is the one who start the rumors. And the reason behind his action is because of that person.

“Dragon” Youngsung call the name who asked Director Kang to take the action.

“I heard you guys call him Pheonix. What a suitable name. I want you to remember this Pheonix belong to Dragon and as a Dragon I wont allow him to get involve with stupid things. I will try to stop him. That is why Youngsung, you as his bodyguard should protect him” the last words he heard from ‘him’. Youngsung sigh. What should he do now?

 

“Omma listen to me too” Sora try to get her mother attention. Sora keep quiet, her mother keep talking about their family, the business, the relationship and about her marriage with Director Kang.

“That is because you are the only girl in your family, Sora” Director Kang voice play at her ear.

She toss her phone frustrated. Just because of the reason why would she the one who need to sacrifice.

“I hate this. I hate you Kang Jung Shi” Sora bend her face to the pillow.

..........

Junsu cannot stop his smile after receiving the message. It is a happy news for him. He missed the other person so much. He cannot wait tomorrow, Juno will arrive at 9 am and he want he is the first one his twins see.

“Junsu ah” Junsu look at his mother.

“Why omma?” ask Junsu. His mother face look serious.

“Read this” his mother give him her laptop. Junsu then read the news.

“Since when did you know Kim Jaejoong” ask his mother.

“Just this morning, omma. We not talk much. I just give opinion about colour” Junsu cannot believe what he read.

“I have told you to not involve in scandal” Junsu mother slap his shoulder.

“Omma, its hurt” Junsu rub his shoulder.

“Not only you involve with scandal, you create trouble with a man” once again she hit him hard.

“Omma” shout Junsu as he try to prevent himself from getting hurt.

“Aigoo, Junsu ah. I wanna daughter-in-law not son-in law” his mother start to talk nonsense.

..........

“He meet another man before meeting you, Yunho” Heechul smirk watching Yunho read the news.

“Hyung can you help me?” Yunho put his tab and look straight at Heechul.

“I dont like this thing go on”

“Help me to find the relationship Kim Jaejoong has with all his scandal”

“What? Why would I involve with Kim Jaejoong? I told you already. I dont like him”

“But hyung, you can help Siwon clear his name too” Yunho try to convince Heechul.