This is Eight

KING SCANDALOUS

Jaejoong pout, early in the morning he got scold from Youngsung. And the reason is no other than the scandal with Kim Junsu, the musical actor. Jaejoong sigh, he really make Youngsung angry and sad. His eyes has sad look and after the scold Youngsung do not even talk to him anymore. It is his fault he really need to reduce the scandal. Jaejoong take a peek at Youngsung who is in the waiting room too. Youngsung play with his phone.

“Anneyonghasayo” two different voice greet everyone. Jaejoong look over them. TVXQ arrive 30 minutes later from him. He cannot fault them especially when they really busy with their choatic schedule.

“Hai Jaejoong” Yunho approach Jaejoong with his friendly way. Jaejoong just nod. Changmin just bow and take a sit in front Jaejoong. Changmin and Jaejoong eyes look at Yunho who take another chair and bring it beside Jaejoong. He then smile sweetly to Jaejoong.

“I’m sorry we are late Jaejoong. Here this is what I got for you” Yunho take out bread from his bag.

“Bread?” Jaejoong take the bread and look at Yunho weirdly.

“And hot coffee” TVXQ manager come to them and give each of them coffee.

“This bread is good to eat with coffee. You should try” say Yunho. Jaejoong then try eat a little he then look at Yunho.

“Milk and butter. It is good” Jaejoong continue his second breakfast. Changmin just smile looking at Jaejoong reaction.

“Did you choose it?” ask Jaejoong. Yunho taken aback for a while.

“No, Changmin did it”

“Oh, you really has good taste” praise Jaejoong.

“Thanks” Changmin just pay attention to his food. He keep his poker face.

“Sorry to disturb you guys but during interview we will play for a bit. Here the list, if anything you guys uncomfortble with it just tell me” script writer give each one of them the script for the interview about their collaboration over the mall.

“I do have one. Choosing ideal girl? It is ridiculous for me. Why would I choose my ideal girl, there is no need for that”

“But fans really want to know about this thing”

“For what?”

“But Jaejoong shi”

“Why they want to know about it? It is does not matter to them” Jaejoong send his glare to script writer. The poor girl do not know what to do anymore.

“Jaejoong, it is just for fun. At least you should tell them which one of the girl that you like” Yunho come to the rescue. Script writer nod her head agree with it.

“Alright, I can say about the one that I like but I do not want play this type of game” agree Jaejoong.

“It looks like you already has one in mind” Changmin smirk.

 

.............................

 

9.00 am is the time for a flight from Japan will be arrive at the airport. At the lobby there are lots of reporter waiting for the arrival of popular desinger. At a corner which some of people take a chance to has autograph or picture with him. Junsu politely fulfill his fans need one by one. A lot of security protect him from unexpected thing happen. He sometimes just forget how famous he is. An announcement saying about flight from Japan can be heard.

Junsu watch as the gate open revealing a lot of famous person from others country appear one by one. Junsu too like any other normal people start taking picture of celebrities. It is like a magic when most of them appear in Korea. Back from the gate there are man and woman talking to each other before the man start come out alone. He politely bow to each reporter and walk calmly.

“Juno hyung” shout Junsu. Juno smile and walk faster to his twins. They hug for a while. A loud shout and noisy moments can be heard. It seems the person they wait already appear.

“Junsu faster. I cant wait to be home” say Juno not paying attention to the noise. Junsu look at Juno and the noise. It is his chance to meet famous designer but Juno look like he cannot wait to meet their parents. Junsu sigh he walk with Juno.

 

.................................

 

“Jung Jessica” everyone keep queit when the name come out from Jaejoong lips. He smile sweetly to MC.

“Whoa...Jaejoong shi it is unexpected answer”

“I know” Jaejoong smirk. Yunho glance over Jaejoong. He cannot believe his ear right now. Changmin smirk, it is interesting. He then peek over Yunho face that change completely. Yunho hyung really cannot hide his face.

“Alright, that all for today. Anyone of you can say a last word for fans”

They done their interview and now they start  their photoshoot. The three do not look awkward around each other and they give fantastic pose. Jaejoong at the middle of TVXQ give his cute face meanwhile the other two show their cool side.

“I do not know that you like Jung Jessica” say Yunho when the three once again take a break.

“You never know” Jaejoong ship his drink.

“I wondering did you like girl or boy” suddenly Changmin involve in the conversation. He look straight at Jaejoong eyes.

“Me too. Which one you prefer Changmin?” Jaejoong attack Changmin. Changmin laugh at that.

“Should we share our uality then?”

“Are we close enough to share it?”

“I though we are”

“I think I like you Changmin” Jaejoong smile. Yunho disturb by the last words. This two look distant yet close. Since when that they like this.

“Thanks” Changmin wink to Jaejoong.

Yunho watch Jaejoong. Jaejoong look at their concept for the photoshoot again. Changmin just being Changmin, eat foods in front of him. Why did he feel he is going to loss over Changmin? It is the first time he feel like this. Before this even when another artis show that they like Changmin more he do not care. If Jaejoong like Changmin more than him....ah, he do not want to think about it.

“Yoochunie” Jaejoong answer his phone in sweet tone.

“Ah, really. Where are you now?”

“Okay, I’ll be there soon. My photoshoot almost done. Wait for me Yoochunie” Jaejoong laugh a little.

“You look good with Yoochun” Changmin let out his words after Jaejoong done talking.

“Aigoo, you make my heart shrink. You should say we look good together”

“I dont state the obvious”

They are flirting, right? Yes, they are flirting. Why would they do that? Yunho feel so frustrated.

 

...........................

 

Juno eat his mother’s food nonstop. It is been years he eating his mother’s food. He always longing for the taste. Junsu and their mother sit in front Juno watching him eat in disbelief. The way he eat almost like he never eat any food before.

“Eat slowly Juno ah” his mother give more side dish to him. He smile with his full mouth. He then continue to eat.

“I’m glad my oldest and mature son is home now. This child of mine create a problem. He should be like you” mother slap Junsu hard. Junsu make a face.

“Now I can only hope you the one who will bring daughter in law for me. Juno ah promise me it is daughter in law not son in law. I feel like I will get heart attack. Neighbours asked me about Junsu relationship. Son in law, son in law” mother still slap Junsu while talk about that.

“Son in law?” Juno ask curios. He look at Junsu and his mother.

“This Junsu already in relationship. He fall in love with Kim Jaejoong”

“Omma, it is rumors. It is not true. Why would you believe that than your own son” cried Junsu.

“Kim Jaejoong?” Juno laugh watching his dongsaeng and his mother fight with each other about the rumor.

 

...............................

 

“How close Yoochun and you is until you can give him a ride?” ask Sora. Now they head to Yoochun place.

“Close enough”

“Describe it”

“I dont know. It seems like we share a lot of common. Like I found my other half. You can say it as soulmate too”

“Woohoo...Kim Jaejoong is talking about soulmate”

“I’m a man with beautiful heart”

“Puff..hahaha” Sora laugh and their bickering starting again. Songgi just sigh, their ride never in peace. Songgi peek over Youngsung who just keep quiet since the morning.

“Yoochunie” Jaejoong call Yoochun when they already arrive at the place. Both of them hug each other when Yoochun enter the van.

“I’m sorry to keep trouble” say Yoochun politely.

“It is okay. I’m Sora” Sora and Yoochun shake hand.

“She already engage”

“Jaejoong”

“What? It is true” Jaejoong then talk to Yoochun. Sora do not just stay she try to steal Yoochun attention. After all he is her favourite actor. Once again the ride is noisy.