This is Six

KING SCANDALOUS

Youngsung read the article about jaejoong and yoochun. Such a nonsense news again. He done read it when songgi enter the van with drinks and breads for them.

 

"You are not angry?" Ask songgi when youngsung make no fuss about the news. Usually he is the one who will asking jaejoong a lot of things but this time he just keep quiet while showing it to them.

 

"Not bother anymore. That picture from that cafe web and they take it together with cafe staffs" youngsung eat bread. He look at songgi who is now looking something at his phone.

 

"Why you here? Shouldnt you inside?" Youngsung curios.

 

"Lazy. Dont wanna hear their bickering" songgi then start to eat too.

 

In the salon a lot of customers and staff look at jaejoong who sit in front of mirror. He just blankly stare at his own reflection. Slowly sora approach him looking so happy.

 

"Look jae. They are awesome. All of them have white hair" sora show the picture of white hair to jaejoong. He just glance over it.

 

"They are anime. Not a human of course it look good" jaejoong look so annoyed.

 

"Anneyonghasayo" someone greet them. The person them sit beside jaejoong while touching his hair. He glance over sora and jaejoong and give his best smile to them.

 

"Hai im kim junsu. Just call me junsu" junsu introduce himself.

 

"Kim junsu? Wait you are the musical actor right. Nice to meet you. Im lee sora and this is kim jaejoong. Are you come to get a cut?" Ask sora friendly.

 

"Not sora unnie. He came to change his hair colour" the staff who know them for a long time approach.

 

"Its for my musical" junsu try to explain.

 

"So which colour now?" The girl asking junsu.

 

"Can you bring out all the green colour" ask junsu politely.

 

"Green? You use green?" Sora disbelief when junsu look like he already know the colour he want. So unlike jaejoong.

 

"This guy here suppose use white but he refuse. It will look good on him" sora sent her glare to jaejoong.

 

"Its weird" jaejoong try to depend himself.

 

"White? You are not acting right. It will be weird to use white" jaejoong smile when junsu agree with him.

 

"See. I told you" jaejoong then shake hand with junsu to thank him for his support.

 

"Why dont you use the new colour. Minah show to me the colour but i cant use it. Minah ah why dont you use that colour to kim jaejoong shi. I think it suitable with him" junsu choose his own colour when the same girl call minah came with a pamplet.

 

"Are you sure? I save it for you" junsu give his okay sign. Minah once again missing.

 

..........

 

Songgi and youngsung dont blink their eyes looking at jaejoong. The new colour give new face and new aura to jaejoong. Jaejoong look at them while smile proudly. It is good that he listen to junsu rather than sora.

 

"You change too sora" this time they move to sora who get new look too.

 

"Of course. This colour so beautiful. Its suitable with me" sora play with her long hair.

 

Youngsung then drive the van while listening to sora talking about their colour. It will take forever to hear the complain the gratitute from her. Jaejoong nonstop taking selfie. He too satisfied with his new hair. About one hour later they arrive at the mall. Jaejoong and sora walk confidently as the staff look at them unblinkingly. Youngsung and songgi just follow from behind.

 

"Hyung" jaejoong approach director kang  that in conversation with yunho and changmin. Yunho and changmin stare at jaejoong. Even director kang look twice at him.

 

"What is this? You become y jaejoong" director kang stare at jaejoong admire. Jaejoong smile sweetly.

 

"I know. Did you fall for me already?" Jaejoong speak seductively towards director kang. Director kang just laugh at that.

 

"You know them already right jae. Tvxq uknow yunho and choikang changmin" director kang introduce the both idol.

 

"Nice to meet you. Just call me yunho" yunho show his hand and receive by jaejoong. They shake hand for a while before jaejoong and changmin bow to each other.

 

..........

 

Jaejoong just stare at yunho who is now doing his part for photoshoot. They still in the mall. Today is the day they are doing photoshoot before  

Move to another shoot for commercial. Yunho look so manly and very model like. Jaejoong then move his eyes to changmin. To his shock changmin look straight to him.

 

"Are you already fall for yunho hyung?" Ask changmin.

 

"Fall for who? Yunho shi...nah he is not my type" jaejoong run his eyes again to yunho. Why is this guy look so handsome.

 

"Are you sure? A lot of people will draw to him" 

 

"That is them. Not me" this time jaejoong eyes stare at sora and director kang who talk far from others. Meanwhile songgi and youngsung busy with their phone.

 

"Did you fall for me then?" Jaejoong look at changmin disbelief.

 

"Are you perhaps gay?" Jaejoong just stare at changmin  face. Changmin just keep quiet while try to read jaejoong face. But he cannot read it.

 

"Changmin ah, its your turn" yunho sit beside jaejoong. He steal a glance at the y man.

 

Jaejoong look at yunho face as they near to each other. No doubt about it. Uknow yunho is really handsome. But choikang changmin is not bad either. Jaejoong stare at changmin who give his pose to photographer. Tvxq is a no joke man.

 

"You look so handsome today jaejoong shi" yunho start to praise jaejoong image.

 

"Thanks. I heard that a lot" jaejoong smile as he feel proud.

 

"I really appreciate it when we can stay together even in cf" yunho nonstop stare at jaejoong face.

 

"It is not my decision. It is this mall. To tell you the truth i wanna run from this mall. But hyung wont allow it" jaejoong check his phone.

 

"Jaejoong im not going be with you for today. I have been summoned" songgi came to jaejoong.

 

"Really? It is okay but can i go out with yoochun"

 

"Park yoochun shi but your schedule"

 

"Dont worry he will send me there"

 

"Okay then. I let youngsung and sora meet you there. Be careful" songgi then leave jaejoong and move to youngsung.

 

"You are going out with park yoochun? Are you guys close?" Yunho ask out of his curiosity.

 

"We are. I think we are compatible with each other" jaejoong play with his phone.

 

"How about we become close too. Maybe we are more than compatible" yunho send his hopeful look.

 

"I dont know" jaejoong move to sora when she call him.

 

Yunho just watch jaejoong move away from him. Just now jaejoong look friendly with changmin but now he look like play hard to get with him.

 

Songgi move near youngsung. Youngsung still absorb reading his message and did not realise about songgi.

 

"What are you doing youngsung?" Ask songgi suddenly.

 

"My friend. She got clue about the one who always frame jaejoong. Im going meet her later "

 

"Jae wanna go out with park yoochun. Alone"

 

"What? Again? Are they really close now?" Youngsung stop whatever he doing. His eyes stop at jaejoong and sora.

 

"Maybe"

 

"This is first time songgi. Before this one of us will accompany him"

 

"He just growth up"

 

"That is what we think not 'them'"

 

..........

 

Youngsung watch as jaejoong enter yoochun car. Even both of tvxq look at the car with different thought. Jaejoong is not an easy person to approach. Songgi also enter a black car that already wait for him. Meanwhile sora is still in the building.

 

"Sorry sora but today is your day" youngsung drive the van leaving sora alone.

 

About half an hour later he arrive at a cafe. He enter and looking for his friend. There a girl with modern look sit at the table at the corner. He then walk to her. They smile to each other.

 

"You are not bring your singer too. My bad luck. I wish to meet him" the girl pout her red lips.

 

"How are you yeowon?" Youngsung sit in front of her. Yeowon is a junior who like youngsung so much at university. 

 

"Im good. I have become more pretty right" yeowon blink her eyes numereous times. It is a clue that she make her eyes big. 

 

"Oppa you should praise me. Say that im pretty" 

 

"Im honest person"

 

"Araso, araso. This is reporter lee. He is a reporter for political scandal website" yeowon show her report about reporter lee.

 

"Dont you guys close with director kang?" Ask yeowon.

 

"Why?" Youngsung still reading the report.

 

"Reporter lee is a junior of director kang at university. It looks like they have a lot of

Meet with each other. They start to see each other when the rumors about kim jaejoong start"explain yeowon. Youngsung look at her.

 

"Arent it weird? Dont you think so? If director kang who ask reporter lee to spread the scandal then it would effect his business too. I cannot think it as coincidence" yeowon in her deep thinking.

 

"Yeowon ah, you can stop investigate. Thanks for this"

 

"Youngsung oppa why? I like kim jaejoong  and that is why i willingly to help you. Wait...is it because of director kang?" Yeowon  face show how much she disbelief hearing the words from youngsung.

 

"Yeowon if you like jaejoong that much then support him no matter what happen. Listen to me stop this investigation right now" youngsung walk out from the cafe.

 

"Are you not curios" yeowon shout.

 

Youngsung enter the van. He look again at the report. There are pictures of reporter lee and director kang talk to each other. He know there are possibility of director kang the one that spread the scandal. But knowing director kang himself he wont do something like that without reason.