This is One

KING SCANDALOUS

"Hi this is kim jaejoong and youre watching tvn" 

 

"Cut. Thats good jaejoong shi" the pd say it with smile. He then start to prepare for another shoot.

 

"When youre ready jaejoong shi" the pd stay close to cameramen as watching jaejoong try to remember his script.

 

"Ready" jaejoong make a sign with his finger to show that he is ready.

 

"It looks like a new year has come. Another year with a new spirit. Lets fight on the way to get what we want and dont forget on this say lets celebrate it with family and friends. You who working on christmas and new year stop for a while. Get yourself the happiness. Merry christmas and happy new year" jaejoong finish his state with a wink.

 

"Cut. Thats all. All done. Thanks jaejoong shi" said the pd.

 

"Thank you. Thank you. Good job" jaejoong bow to each of the staffs and pd.

 

"Jaejoong shi im sorry to disturb you but could you give an autograph to my sister. She really like you" one of the staff approach jaejoong.

 

"Sure. What is her name?" Jaejoong take a paper and pen from the staff hand. 

 

"Its kim sooyeun"

 

"And you are?"

 

"Im kim soowong" the staff a little shock not expected jaejoong asking his name too.

 

"Soo siblings then. How old is she?" Jaejoong try to add some cute emoticon on it.

 

"16"

 

"A student. Then i should give some advice on studying right. Done, here you go" jaejoong give the paper and pen to the staff who nonstop thank him for his kindness. His sister must be happy receiving this present from him.

 

"Come jaejoong" songgi walk jaejoong out from the studios. Sora too follow then behind their back as her eyes keep travelling around tvn building.

 

"You are late" say youngsung when they enter the van.

 

"What can we do there some technical problem" songgi hook into his seat beside youngsung who drive the van. Sora and jaejoong make their way to the back.

 

Youngsung start the engine and drive away from tvn parking lot. Today is a tired day as they need to travel from one place to another. And each place far from each other. Why would songgi accept the offer and want to finish all the schedule in one day.

 

"Celebrate with family huh jae. Are you going to then?" Sarcastic voice of sora can be heard.

 

"That is what the script say. I just follow" jaejoong pay his attention to the tab looking through the news.

 

"Really? Then how about yourself? Are going home this time" sora smirk when jaejoong look at her.

 

"How about you sora. You wanna go home" jaejoong stop what he done and look at sora with his gaze. Sora become speachless. She hate it when jaejoong make that gaze. It means she cannot read what on his mind.

 

"How do you celebrate youngsung" sora quickly attack youngsung. Jaejoong chuckle at the side. Youngsung glare at sora through back mirror. It always like this. To run from answering sora will attack him. Why is it him must be the one?

 

"Im going home" youngsung say it with calm.

 

"Really? Why?" Ask sora.

 

"Arent you going celebrate with your friends?" This time its jaejoong voice.

 

"Why would i celebrate with friend when i have family? My sister just give birth. I wanna meet my nephew" youngsung try to calm his angry heart.

 

"Eh...you wanna see your nephew. You like kids youngsung. I though you dont" 

 

"Jaejoong" youngsung said the name angryly. A sheepishly laugh can be heard from sora and jaejoong. The both of them really something. Sometimes he wish he doesnt meet ot know them at all.

 

"Songgi you going home too?" Unrealise about his question youngsung just asking songgi withouy thinking. Suddenly the van fall into silent as youngsung realise his own question.

 

"I dont think so" songgi give a smile to youngsung as ensuring him that the question dont effect him.

 

"Kkkkkk" the three then look at jaejoonh who laugh creepily. Sora start to have a goosebumps. She hate creppy thing.

 

"Stop laugh like that jae. Whats happen?" Ask sora. Jaejoong then start laugh loudly after he take a peek at sora. Sora then slap hard on jaejoong shoulder make the men clinch from it.

 

"Its hurt" said jaejoong while rub his shoulder.

 

"Youre the who start first. Who ask you laugh like that"Sora said with angry face.

 

"Sora is afraid. Sora is afraid" jaejoong cheekily said it.

 

"Jae something happen" songgi voice make both of them stop their childishness. Songgu voice is something they wont play of for it.

 

"This news. Looks like some of my scandal will be gone. And im free" jaejoong so happy.

 

"What news?" Ask youngsung curios. He cannot read or catch what jaejoong show to sora and songgi.

 

"Snsd yoona and lee seunggi is a couple. Both of company has declare it. Then kim hyungjoong going to army later and unexpectedly he already has a girl who is pregnant his child now. Not only that about rain it looks like he is dating kim taehee. So good all the rumors about me and them will stop" jaejoong cannot stop from smiling.

 

"It is true but dont forget about your others scandal. They still become big talk of the city. Like top, seven, park shinhye, ailee, jisung, wang kanghye and a lot of it" sora try to put some realisation on jaejoong about his others scandals.

 

"Dont forgot about cho soohong. I pity his family too. and about that director what is his name again?" Youngsung try to find a name that suit the man he talk about.

 

"Director kang. Its really chaotic jaejoong" sora smirk at jaejoong pout.

 

"Lets just hope this time there wont be any scandal" songgi try to make jaejoong feel good.

 

..........

 

Jaejoong watch as younsung done his packing to return home for a week. Youngsung dont even hesitate to leave him alone. Jaejoong enter youngsung room and sit at his bed. Some of his clothes jaejoong take it and he lay on the bed. His eyes keep look at youngsung with sympathy.

 

"Give me my clothes jae" youngsung try to snatch hid clothes that will wear to go home.

 

"Arent you going to miss me?" Jaejoong try to take pity from youngsung.

 

"Why would i miss you when i always with you all the time" said youngsung annoyed.

 

"But youngsung ah im going to miss you" jaejoong cuddle to youngsung. Youngsung try to release jaejoong from his body. He wont fall for the same jaejoong do everytime he going far from the latter.

 

"Are you really okay leaving jaejoong alone?" Sora ask while her eyes never leave the drama. 

 

"Im going to be lonely youngsung ah. There is no one to entertaint me" jaejoong hold youngsung hand tightly. He make puppy eyes.

 

"Yes thats right. No one to eat kimbap wasabi. No one to run to the store without shoes. No one to cry out loud just to has dinner. No one to hold.." 

 

"Stop. Screw that. With that say im going" youngsung stop sora from talking more about what jaejoong has done to him before this. He then leave the house immediately without looking back.

 

"Ah youngsung gone. No one to entertaint me" jaejoong cry out loud and sit beside sora who is now look at her phone with sour face.

 

"You just bully him jaejoong. I have to go too. I have been summoned" sora then go to her room to take some her things before going to her own house.

 

"Just you and me jae" songgi said when the silent fill the house as youngsung and sora gone. He look at jaejoong who just sigh. Songgi walk to jaejoong and sit beside jaejoong.

 

"You also have been summoned jae" songgi shows the message he got from jaejoong family. Jaejoong just stare at the message. Every new year the same message always came to him asking him to return home.

 

"You wanna go home songgi" ask jaejoong. He put his head to songgi board chest. Songgi smile while put his hand around jaejoong shoulder.

 

"You should know im always follow your lead. If you wanna go home then i will follow. If not i will stay with you"

 

Jaejoong stare at songgi eyes. He then smile bitterly. Should he go home or should not he?

 

..........

 

Snsd members walk out from their practice room. There is two more days before christmas and they are still practicing their dance. On their face a tiredness can be clear show. As they waiting for a lif then another two handsome men approach them.

 

"Hello oppa"

 

"Hai yunho. Still practicing" 

 

"Hai yunho oppa. Hai changmin oppa" 

 

All snsd members greet their senior politely. They is a family and friends who keep struggling to reach the top. Yunho smile sweetly at them. Changmin also smile to them. The eight snsd and the two txvq start chat with each other. Soon the talk move to yoona.

 

"So it is true you and jaejoong is not couple" ask yunho

 

"I thought you guys are couple. Dont you two look good together. Why you choose seunggi" this time it is changmin who ask.

 

"Since when we are couple. There is no meaning of choosing. Jaejoong and i kust meet for that photoshoot. Never meet outside work. We even dont exchange phone number" tell yoona. 

 

"Woah you never ask for his phone number? If i become you i will ask him though" said hyeyeon disbelief. How can yoona act like that. It is kim jaejoong they talking about.

 

"It is because we dont talk much. And he doesnt show any interest in me" yoona tell the truth. This is first time man dont pay attention to her. If not because of her pride maybe she will seduce jaejoong until that man knee on her.

 

"That was unexpected" yunho and changmin glace at each other. This kim jaejoong rather interesting too. Not paying attention to their goddess is something normal people wont do.