This is Three

KING SCANDALOUS

"Its been 12 hours already and there is no words coming from them" yunho look over siwon who sit in front of him with yoona and heechul. 

 

"I think they wont even denied it. Even his scandal last still going around" say yoona not interested.

 

"I believe they wont yunho" tvxq manager come to them with six drinks. He give one to each of them. They thanks him and he sit beside changmin.

 

"Why? If they dont say anything isnt it become worst. Citizen will believe the story" yunho look over tvxq manager.

 

"They just wanna use others to get popularity right" say heechul.

 

"Heechul hyung you should not forget on how he make an impact when he enter this industry. He do not need this cheap rumors" changmin said based on the facts.

 

"Yeah changmin oppa right. He easily mesmerize others with his voice and his face. How could someone be so handsome yet beautiful" yoona has a little jaelous over jaejoong especially over his beautiness.

 

"Then why he dont say anything. At least say something to prevent the rumors spread falsely" heechul still cannot find the reason of jaejoong action. Yunho silently agree with heechul. He too want to know about it.

 

"Maybe because it will become worst" tvxq manager look at them.

 

"What do you mean hyung?" Ask yunho. That is unexpected answer coming from his manager.

 

"If im not mistaken i think that incident happen around 1 year after he enter industry. Around that time he first scandal happen with a girl. She is a singer too. She also receive love from netizen just like jaejoong. I dont how it happen but what i know suddenly there a choas over their relationship. The girl managemant try to stop the rumors about them. Jaejoong side also did the same thing. But what they expect is different from reality. Netizen start to believe it is true. THe more he denied it the more worst rumors had become. Until the girl dissapear quietly from entertaiment because of the pressure. That company also nearly force down. Since than jaejoong never say anything about the rumors" tvxq manager open the old story which mostly everyone already forget it.

 

"If he denied all his scandal then..." yoona cannot finish her statement.

 

"All the artist include you and siwon wont be in imdustry. They said it is really worst until the girl try to commint suicide several times. Until now she had been buried from entertaiment. No one know about her" everyone look shock hearing about it.

 

"But hyung wont it effect his company too" ask siwon. Tvxq manager just smile, someone from rich family is different. 

 

"Unfortunately he doesnot have company. He do not sign contract with any compony. He move alone. I would like to know their secret on how they manage to live until now" tvxq manager drink his juice.

 

"Well that is interesting" changmin start to show interest on jaejoong.

 

..........

 

"Alright then. I will send someone tomorrow morning" songgi close his phone. He then enter the living hall. His eyes catch youngsung sit at dining table with his laptop.

 

"What are you doing youngsung?" Ask songgi as he approach youngsung. He stay close at youngsung back meanwhile he put one of his hand at the table. He stare at the laptop.

 

"You are reading all of this. For what? Are you interested in them now" ask songgi disbelif. At youngsung laptop there are a lot of news. It is all about jaejoong scandal.

 

"I think it is weird for jaejoong to has this much scandal. It looks like all of this is been set up to force him to quit" youngsung look so serious.

 

"So?" Songgi move to the kitchen.

 

"I had enough all of this. I want to stop it. That is why i will investigate it" youngsung so determine.

 

"Investigate? Why is it i feel like you start to act as his bodyguard?" Songgi put milk into glass.

 

"I am his bodyguard. Dont forget the fact" youngsung pay his attention at laptop.

 

"You are right. By the way tomorrow morning can you go to composer ahn studio"

 

"Composer ahn studio. For what"

 

"They have interest in jaejoong. He want jaejoong to sing duet with park yoochun" 

 

"Park yoochun? That actor and ballad singer?"

 

"Yeah right" songgi bring the glass to J

 

aejoong bedroom. He open it and at that time jaejoong just toss his phone into his bed.

 

"Have problem jae" songgi enter the room and give jaejoong the milk.

 

"Im not a kid. Why give me milk at this hour?" Jaejoong take the milk and drink it one shot.

 

"Because you like it growth man" songgi sit at jaejoong bed. Jaejoong too sit at his bed and put his head at songgi lap.

 

"I got a call. From new york" jaejoong stare at songgi from his position. Songgi stay silent.

 

"I hate this. If it not me i have quit this job already" jaejoong pout.

 

"But because it is you we already at the top now" songgi touch jaejoong cheek.

 

"I just hope this scandal can be stop. This scandal is worse to me...and them" 

 

"Well youngsung start his move too"

 

"Erm...his move?"

 

"He start to investigate it. You know when he is serious no one can stop him"

 

"Really? I can count on him"

 

"Jaejoong no matter what happen we wont leave you alone. We already have that promise" songgi play with jaejoong hair.

 

"To stay together on the top. To stay together on the lowest. To protect each other. To love each other" jaejoong close his eyes. He smile remembering their promise. 

 

"Then can i sleep with you tonight?" Jaejoong open his eyes and look at songgi. 

 

"Nope" songgi wake up from the bed. He slowly put a pillow on jaejoong head.

 

"Why? We should stay together" 

 

"I know. And you are the most cheeky kid i have meet"songgi kiss jaejoong forehead. He then close the lamp and go out from the room.

 

Jaejoong sigh. He just dont feel to sleep alone tonight. Mostly after getting that call. Jaejoong hug a pillow. He himself doesnt even thing he can manage to climb into the top. He will prove it to them that he can do it. Slowly jaejoong start to go to slumber. Jaejoong suddenly wake up. There someone beside him. He then look at the person who try to climb his bed.

 

"Sora?" Sora look at Jaejoong. She then fastly climb into the bed and hug jaejoong tightly.

 

"What are you doing?" Jaejoong face sora.

 

"I have a nightmare. I get married. I get married. It so scary. Let me sleep with you jae" sora sound desperate.

 

"Dont want. Go away. Ask songgi or youngsung to accompony you" jaejoong try to push sora.

 

"Not going to. I wanna sleep with you" sora continue to sleep beside jaejoong. Jaejoong sigh. He look at sora. Let it slip for tonight. Jaejoong then continue to sleep while hugging sora.

 

..........

 

The morning come fast. The four sit at dining table to have breakfast. Songgi and youngsung look at each other as stare at sora and jaejoong. Jaejoong look calm and sora sometimes tense up when jaejoong open his mouth.

 

"Sora ah can you get me the juice" jaejoong asking sora while eat the pancake.

 

"Do it yourself" sora put her food into .

 

"Okay then. Do you guys know that last night sora"sora immediately close jaejoomg mouth. Sora then move to kitchen to get what jaejoong want. She nonstop curse jaejoong under her breath. Jaejoong giggle. He like it when he get to hold one of weakness. 

 

"Sora why did you sleep with jaejoong" youngsung ask as soon as sora come back.

 

"No reason. Just wanna" sora run her eyes from looking at youngsung and songgi. She doesnot want them to know her nightmare.

 

"There is a reason sora ah. Do you forgot about it. You want me to remind you. Last night you" 

 

"Yah stop it. How long we going to eat? We should move now" sora talk before jaejoong can reveal her secret. She send jaejoong her glare while jaejoong just smile sweetly at her.

 

"Then im going to move too" youngsung finish his breakfast and go out from the house.

 

"Youngsung not going with us" ask jaejoong.

 

"Nope. He has a work to do" songgi tell them.

 

"Is it important?" Jaejoong stare at songgi. Songgi just nod and take all the plate at the table.

 

"Eh...im not important to him anymore. Waaa...im not important to youngsung" jaejoong fake his cry and be record by sora. 

 

"Lets go guys" songgi the one who move first.

 

"Hehe...he will feel really bad. You should acting jaejoong" sora send the video to youngsung. She and jaejoong then laugh imagine the reaction from youngsung.