This is Thirteen

KING SCANDALOUS

“What are you doing here?”

“It should be me asking that”

“Oh, why is that?”

“Obvious. This is my place”

“Pardon me. Your place, are you sure?”

 

“No matter what happen in the world, as long as you are here with me everything will be alright”

“You say something stupid”

“It is not stupid. I’m telling you the thruth. I cannot live without you”

“Sure”

“Hey, I’m serious here”

“Me too”

“Really? After you run away like that and almost lost your own life”

“I love you” the kiss be placed at the lips.

“I love you too”

 

“Listen, I want you stay strong. Always be strong. The strongest in this world”

“I am strong. For you”

“Sweet. But promise me to stay safe”

“As long as you are safe too”

 

“Jaejoong”

“Jaejoong, wake up”

Slowly Jaejoong open his eyes. He meet Younsung concern eyes that look at him with worry.

“Have bad dream?” ask Youngsung. His hand touch Jaejoong tear that drop to the pillow. Jaejoong too touch his watery eyes. He give a sad smile to Youngsung as make himself up from the bed.

“Jae, tell me what happened?” ask Youngsung. He look through Jaejoong sad eyes try to get the answer.

“You know why”

Youngsung make a face that he do not understand at all.

“I dream about that person. I miss that person, Youngsung ah” the thruth coming from Jaejoong make Youngsung starled for a while. He run his eyes while gulp nervously. This is the thing he want avoid.

“Get ready. Fast. We will go to the mall” said Youngsung as he quickly go out from the room.

Jaejoong sigh. Sure enough he would not get any information about that person as everyone start to be secretive with him. Jaejoong get up from his bed and enter bathroom. He take quick shower and get ready for his schedule at Director Kang’s mall.

The ride become awkward, the very awkward one for them. Youngsung must be tell Songgi and Sora about the thing happened. Jaejoong glance at Sora who keep focus at her tab. He know she really like to watch and do something at the tab but today it is obvious as Sora keep touch the same thing numerous times.

“It either you do not know how to play Angry Bird which you always play or you just want to avoid me” Jaejoong give his hard glare to Sora.

“W..what are you talking about?” Sora look so shocked by the said. She try to calm herself.

“Don’t you guys have something to tell me?” ask Jaejoong straighforward.

“Nope. No, no. Don’t have” Sora shake her head.

“Guys?” Jaejoong glance at Songgi and Youngsung. Youngsung just pay his attention at the road while Songgi just give his weak smile. They stare at each other for a while before Songgi mouth ‘later’ to Jaejoong.

The ride finally arrive at the mall. Jaejoong come out without looking at the three. Silently he starting his protest to them. At least say something, just anything so that he wont keep thinking something bad which is he know something bad really happened. Jaejoong walk to TVXQ who keep talking about something to each other.

“Hai, Jaejoong. Morning” greet Yunho with his bright smile.

“Did something happened hyung? You don’t look good?” Changmin cannot take his eyes from the sour face.

“Yeah, something...ermm...something huh” Jaejoong take seat beside Yunho who is now look concern at him.

“It is nothing” Jaejoong smile to them. It will be annoying if they keep staring at him.

“The session will start in 15 minutes” a staff came to inform them about it. Today the three make appearance at the mall to give their autograph.

“Can you get Diector Kang for me? Immediately” ask Jaejoong.

“I’ll try” the staff disappear from the place.

“Why you need Director Kang?” Yunho now give his full attention to Jaejoong.

“Just because”

The session finally start. For about two hours the three give their autograph finally it end. They start to move at the office before they depart. Director Kang already waiting there. When Jaejoong appear he immediatly run to Director Kang and hug the man tightly. Director Kang look shock for a while but getting his compose back. He glance to Sora.

“Hyung, do you love me?” ask Jaejoong as he release the hug. The question give a big shock to everyone there. Yunho cannot believe the question. Changmin keep his smirk while watch the drama in front of him.

“Why?”

“Do you love me or not?” Director Kang watch Jaejoong’s serious face for a while.

“Of course, I love you. Why?”

“You know why, you know what I want” Jaejoong cross his hand while keep on sending signal to Director Kang. Director Kang look at Songgi, Youngsung and Sora. The three make a plead face to him.

“Yes, I know but you know I cant” Director Kang smile sweetly at Jaejoong. He try to touch Jaejoong’s hair to comfort him but Jaejoong push his hand.

“I hate you” Jaejoong leave the room leaving everyone in doubtfull state. The wispering can be hear.

..........

Juno sigh. He look at Junsu. Junsu not as normal he is keep on sending fire glare to Jessica. He know Junsu mad at him because he never tell his twins about the relationship. Yes, Juno know he is wrong in this but what can he do. He had a reason for it. A very good reason.

“Junsu, stop”

“Stop what?”

“That glare”

“What glare?”

“Junsu...”

Before Juno can finish his sentence the door opened. Jaejoong appear with his cold aura and sour face. Behind him TVXQ follow. Juno start to feel everthing today will be worst in his life.

“Jae, what with that face?” ask Juno as soon as Jaejoong sit beside Junsu. Great, now the two of emotions people sit beside each other.

“I told Jung Shin hyung that I hate him” Jaejoong give a devilish smile to Juno.

“Oh My God, why did you do that?’

“Because he keep a secret from me. Are the same Juno shi” Jaejoong give his hard glare to Juno making he cannot sit straigt.

“Sica calling me. I should go” Juno quickly go to where Jessica is. Jaejoong huff.

“Secret, secret. What so good about secret? Always keep a secret. Bull” Jaejoong look so angry right now. Yunho and Changmin glance at each other, do not wanting to involve.

“What so good hiding something?” Junsu slide with Jaejoong.

“That’s true. Always make it mystery. Did they play police or something?”

“Yeah, right. Why do not believe someone you close with? Tell whatever it is, it is not like the big secret”

“As long as telling something, we will handle together not just watching everything behind the back”

“It make me mad”

“Me too, Junsu shi we are screw. They do not believe us”

“Yeah. Then did they think we will believe everything they do. I do not believe anything”

“Me too. In one moment I have to take a move”

“A move for what?” the question from Yoochun starlled both Jaejoong and Junsu. They both look at Yoochun who just appear.

“Care to tell me” ask Yoochun with a smile. He glance to Jaejoong and Junsu.

“Nothing” Junsu run his eyes to Jessica and Juno who have their talk in serious manner.

“Jaejoong shi can we talk for a while” Yoochun look at Jaejoong who keep on make a fist and kick the air.

“Talk about what. To go to the cafe? Not in the mood” Jaejoong curse slowly when he look Songgi, Sora and Youngsung talk with Juno and Jessica.

“Ah, I think you would want to heard something from me”

“Can’t you just tell me here?”

“I dont think so. It is a secret. A big secret” Yoochun give his wink to Jaejoong. Yunho cannot control his inner side, he feel so jealous when Yoochun do something like that to Jaejoong. Changmin still as before queitly watching the moment.

“What secret? I hate secret” Jaejoong grip his teeth. He starting to hate the secret word.

“Funny when you yourself also keep a secret” that said from Yoochun make Jaejoong look at him with suspicious look. They way Yoochun say it sound like a threating. No way his new friend who he consider as his soulmate know something about him.

“Guys, I have an annoucement here. I want everyone be professional when the fashion show start in three days. I want you guys keep you good name, my good name, and brand good name. A lot of VVIP will be coming at the day and most importantly Korea Prince, Han Woojae also will come” tell Jessica.

Jaejoong look over Jessica with shock. Han Woojae, the prince will be coming? Is it really happen now?

 

 

...............

..............

.............

Hi, and yeah another update. Because if I do not update as much as possible then I do not know when will I start to update again.

Please, bear with strange English or wrong vocab. If you want to tell about vocab or anything please go ahead. I am waiting.

And about the story...I really want to make unpredictable story. A very unpredictable one. Hope you guys will love it until the end.

So, anything you guys want to say? Please, and please leave comment so that I know what you guys thinking.