This is Two

KING SCANDALOUS

Another morning come into korea. Songgi is the first one to wake up early in the morning and has his exercise at the gym around their apartment. When he come back home sora just arrive from her home. Songgi then start his routine prepare breakfast for the people in the house.

 

Sora sit at dining table watching songgi move around kitchen. She then sigh. A meeting with her family two days ago is not a good thing. Her mother is the one who make it more insane. This is not right. She too has her own life and she want to live just like that.

 

A door be opened can be hear by them. Youngsung also arrive with gloomy face. He also sit at dining table face with sora. This is the worst new year for him. His sister nonstop complain about his work. Plus the scandal involve jaejoong also not helping him to depend himself. He sigh.

 

Jaejoong just go out from his room. He blankly walk to dining table and sit beside youngsung. Why did he even bother to go home. He should never think about it. A regret attack him when he remember the night he spend with his family. His father and brother always say the same thing about his work and they had a fight the whole night. Jaejoong sigh.

 

Songgi take a peek at the three. The three have gloomy face and aura with them. It seems like they do not like the feeling of going home. Songgi just chuckle. They are same. Lets just finish this breakfast.

 

..........

 

"Good morning" yoochun smile widely as he enter the studios. Two staffs and a composer greet him back.

 

"How is it hyung? Is it okay?" Ask yoochun as one of the staff give his chair to yoochun. Yoochun gladly take it and move near composer.

 

"Everything is good yoochun. This album will hit jackpot" the composer show him the recording.

 

"But yoochun shi. We still cannot find your partner" a girl staff approach yoochun. Yoochun look at her for a while and run his eyes to composer.

 

"Yeah we still cannot decide who we want. I have two people in mind. Kim junsu and kim jaejoong" the composer give his opinion.

 

"Kim junsu? The one who do musical. And kim jaejoong? Are you sure he like to sing duet with me. Most of his song is a single not duet" yoochun has doubt for choosing jaejoong.

 

"Composer ahn have you not heard about the rumors?" Ask the girl.

 

"About his scandal. Of course i know. We are not taking him because of it but because of his voice. He has unique voice and i believe his voice fit perfectly with you. Well the same thing i will say about kim junsu too" composer ahn look at both of them. Yoochun and the girl stare at each other for a while.

 

"It is not just that. They say he really strict on choosing song. He just want the best. A lot of singer he already declare their offer because the song not reach his standard" add the girl.

 

"Then lets just hope kim junsu choose us" composer ahn smile.

 

"Why not use both of them composer. You said that song is perfect to be duet" suddenly the man staff join in. Composer ahn think for a while.

 

"What do you think yoochun?" Composer ahn ask yoochun opinion.

 

"If it is okay then i dont have a problem about it. As for kim junsu we can say that he will never declare our offer. As for kim jaejoong i can just hope that he will not" yoochun state sincerely. 

 

To make duet with both of them is something he never imagine it. Kim junsu really famous for his angle voice. Kim jaejoong too famous for his melodious voice that suit any kind of song. 

 

"Then we just need to choose a song that reach jaejoong standard" with that composer ahn start looking at the two song he already prepare.

 

..........

 

Yunho read the news about kim jaejoong. He start to feel curios about this singer as yoona told him the truth. The scandal around kim jaejoong is really crazy. Soon enough he might be lost his career. But for kim jaejoong to stand with the scandal for this long is something amazing. A lot of entertaiment will just quit if they cannot stand it.

 

"Yunho what are you doing?" A sing song voice can be hear asking yunho. Yunho look at heechul that walk to him with his sweet smile.

 

"What is it? Share it with me" heechul justPeek at the screen. He read throughly about all the news yunho had read. He then look at yunho weirdly before he sit in front him.

 

"Care to tell me why in the morning you already read gossip especially about kim jaejoong" heechul just continue look at yunho while waiting his answer.

 

"Just curios hyung"

 

"About what?"

 

"About him"

 

"For what?"

 

"No reason hyung" yunho close his notebook as he feel disturb when heechul came. He cannot give his full attention to read all the rumors.

 

"He look arrogant. I have meet him once at mbc. Seriously i dont like the way he is. It looks like he think he is the best" heechul remember the first time he meet with kim jaejoong. It is not a pleasant memory as his emotion reach to his limit.

 

"You have meet him. You talk to him? How is he?" Yunho cannot control his mouth to asking that question. Heechul stare at yunho he then smirk.

 

"I am not talking to him. Im not even face to face with him. Im just saw him coincidently but seriously i dont like him that much" 

 

..........

 

"What?" A loud scream fill the house as three man look shock at sora. Sora huff why did she even bother to tell them about it.

 

"You are going to get married?" Jaejoong state the obvious as he try to register the info into his mind.

 

"What your answer sora?" Songgi look at sora and she herself look back at him.

 

"Of course i declare. Why would i get marry when i dont even feel want to" said sora slowly.

 

"But you are still going to" youngsung say what in sora mind. Sora sigh. She cannot do anything about it. Her mother already make her someone fiancee. She stare at her finger looking at the gold ring.

 

"Woah...im going to get brother in law. Who is it? Who is going to be your husband?" Jaejoong eyes spark with happiness.

 

"You" sora start to attack jaejoong. Jaejoong managed run from it and keep pursued her to tell about the man. Songgi sigh. Sora news is the unexpected one for them.

 

"Stop guys. Half an hour from now i want all of you in the van" songgi send his warning glare which make the three quickly run into their own room to prepare themself.

 

"Sora tell me. Please tell me" jaejoong continue asking as they all hook up into the van. Now they going to one of the schedule. An event which jaejoong be invite to.

 

"Who has a knife? I want to kill this boy" sora sound angry. She glare deathly given a chill to jaejoong. Jaejoong pout. He really want to know who is the man. 

 

"We need to get gas" youngsung enter gas station. Songgi then go out to buy something at the store. Sora dont even want to look at jaejoong as she stare outside window.

 

"Kim jaejoong" a tab flying to the back make jaejoong quickly catch it. Youngsung look so mad. Jaejoong then look over the tab and immediately his eyes become more bigger.

 

"What are you doing? I though you going home" ask youngsung. 

 

"I am. Just for one night" jaejoong let sora get the tab as he himself try to calm down. Another scandal on new year. It is just first week.

 

"Then you are having dinner" youngsung still questioning jaejoong when songgi return. Songgi look at youngsung and jaejoong weirdly. Youngsung look so angry and jaejoong keep pouting his lips.

 

"Im having dinner but with songgi" jaejoong protest.

 

"What is happening?" Finally songgi ask as youngsung start the engine and drive.

 

"Nothing make youngsung act like this if not of the scandal. Jaejoong got another one" sora give the tab to songgi.

 

"Why dont you just sit at home? You shouldnt move around" youngsung voice become loud.

 

"Yah im a human too. Why would i just sit at home when i want do a lot of thing by myself" jaejoong too become loud.

 

Songgi read the news. It is the night before they go to jaejoong house. They just had dinner together and meet super junior choi siwon over there. In the news it said jaejoong and siwon had dinner together but the reality is not. They just come oug together from the restaurant as the both artist talk to each other. This is too much.

 

"Its become chaotic jae. Look. It said thay the rumors between you and yoona is a fake to hide your relationship with choi siwon" 

Sora read the news she read from another web. 

 

..........

 

Changmin just stare at siwon as sm become chaotic with the news. All start to attack siwon asking him for the detail as the man himself still puzzle. Changmin then look at yunho who just stare at the news in his notebook.

 

"I told you it is not true" siwon become frustrated.

 

"Its okay oppa. I understand" yoona touch siwon shoulder try to calm him. She already know the feeling when no one believe you. The others keep persued siwon they want to hear the answer by his mouth.

 

"See that is why i dont like him" heechul say to yunho and it can be heard by changmin. Heechul then move to siwon and chase his seniors juniors and friends from disturb siwon.

 

"Kim jaejoong huh. What has this guy do to has a scandal like this" changmin ask no one.

 

"It is noy easy to approach him with this thing" said yunho.

 

"You want to approach him yunho hyung" changmin look shock for a while before maintaining his face.