This is Ten

KING SCANDALOUS

"WHAT?" shout Sora unbelieveable. 

 

"This is insane" Sora sit at the sofa. She look straight at the girl who just smile innocently at her.

 

"Then it is decide" Jeajoong so happy and he take the girl hand to bring her to his room.

 

"What is this? So suddenly?" Ask Sora to Songgi and Youngsung. Both of them are not going to take any action from it.

 

"Alright, guys tell me something that I do not know" Sora shoot her laser eyes to them.

 

"What?" Ask Youngsung annoyed.

 

"Hey you guys the one who keep quiet since then"

 

"I need rest" Songgi run away. Youngsung soon leaving Sora alone. Sora sigh. What is really going on here?

 

...................

 

Yunho cannot stop the smile that form on his lips. He thinks he cannot get Jaejoong attention but today everything change. Jaejoong not only talk to him but also they jokes around. Yunho satisfied with the thing by now. Let everything move slow and nice. Yeah, everything need to be nice.

 

"You look happy, hyung" 

 

Yunho look at Changmin. His smile turn more wide. He laugh happily. Of course he is happy.

 

"Have you eat Changmin ah. You want me to cook you something?"

 

"Cook? Are you sure you alright hyung? You know that you cannot cook" Changmin look weirdly at Yunho.

 

"Ah, right. I forgot for a moment"

 

"What happened hyung? Are you fall in love?" 

 

Yunho froze. He blink numerous time. Fall in love? With whom? Jaejoong? No way...is it true? No, no it is not true. He just want be friend with Jaejoong not more than that. But...why is he so happy?

 

"Changmin ah, what you think about Kim Jaejoong?" Nervous Yunho look at Changmin. Changmin smirk at the question. He take a seat beside Yunho.

 

"Kim Jaejoong? He is popular" Yunho nod.

 

"He is handsome" Yunho nod.

 

"He is beautiful" Yunho nod.

 

"He is gorgeous" Yunho nod.

 

"He is interesting" Yunho nod.

 

"He is fun" Yunho nod.

 

"He is playful" Yunho nod.

 

"He sing faboulous" Yunho nod.

 

"I like him" Yunho nod.

 

....wait...

 

Yunho look at Changmin. He really want to know the last word. Changmin give his charming smile.

 

"I like him hyung" Changmin look serious saying it. Yunho puzzle.

 

................

 

Junsu stay outside Juno room. He can hear Juno talk to somebody, sometimes his twin laugh. He in dilemma either to enter the room or stay outside Juno's bedroom. If he enter then it means he will stop the conversation. If he stay he can listen to it. 

 

"I know Joogie ah. Yeah he is cute. He is my brother after all"

 

Did Juno just talk about him to someone? Who is this Joogie? Why talk about him?

 

"Haha...I know, I know. I love you too Joogie...yeah, yeah you to Sica ah"

 

"Yah...I love Junsu more than you guys"

 

"Araso. Have fun Mr Jaejoong and Miss Jessica. Hahahaha"

 

"Eh, Junsu? What are you doing here?" Juno surprise to see Junsu outside his bedroom.

 

"Erm...I...well" Junsu follow Juno step. 

 

"What is it Junsu?" Juno glance at his twin. He drink water.

 

"You...erm...you...you seem close to Jaejoong hyung and Jessica shi"

 

"And?"

 

Junsu do not know what to say more. He just know Juno close to Jaejoong and Jessica. But why it is bother him sp much?

 

..................

 

Yoochun enter his house. Finally his schedule for today is over. He can take rest for now. Yoochun enter the queit house. He feel empty looking at his cold house.

 

"You have fun today?" 

 

Yoochun quickly switch on the lamp. A figure sit near televisyen. Yoochun take a step to the person.

 

"Why are you here?" Yoochun sit in front the figure.

 

"You seem close to Jaejoong"

 

"Straight to the point"

 

"Before that, did Jaejoong know the real you?"

 

"No. I never talk about me to him"

 

"Great. Then...you have new mission and it is relate to Jaejoong"

 

"What? What is it this time? What Jaejoomg did to involve with us?"

 

"Huh, Yoochun ah dont be so naive. Anything can happened. Then lets move to your job"

 

...............

 

Jaejoong wake up from his slumber. He take a peek to the girl who still sleep at his bed. They had fun last night. The lamp not switch off. They must forget about that. Jaejoong exit his room and enter living room. He sit on the sofa.

 

Jaejoong scrool his phone. Waiting to get anything from someone. Jung Jessica already here but not that person. Even if he not asked anyone about that person but inside his heart he care much. It is weird when Jessica show up alone. Futhermore Juno too change his schedule just to help Jessica. 

 

No, it is not it. Something must happened if all his best buddy come to Korea. He sent a message to another person. Jaejoong sigh. Why Songgi not tell him anything? If not then Songgi and Youngsung definately objects when Jessica say she want stay together.

 

Jaejoong look at his phone. There no sign a reply from that person. He really worry but knowing so much about the other he know that person will be fine. 

 

'Hope you save. Contact me so I wont worry about you' Jaejoong sent another message.