This is Twelve

KING SCANDALOUS

Yunho look at the paper again before pay attention to Heechul. He still cannot get what he should get. Even when the paper state the obvious he still cannot process of it. Yunho give the paper back to Heechul. Heechul send his glare before hiding the paper in his jacket. He make a move to get close to Yunho and start to whisper.

“Do you get that?” ask Heechul. Yunho nod slowly not so sure either he should get it or he need to get it. Heechul sigh. It is the same reaction he do when he know about it.

“Are you sure, hyung?” ask Yunho in whisper too. Heechul once again shot his glare. If he not sure he wont willingly tell Yunho about it.

“I got realible resource”

“But are you sure about the two?”

“Of course. Oh Songgi none other than the son of Oh Family which is close enough to royal family. They are one of cheabol in Korea but not only that. They the one who always do an affair for royal family. I do not know the detail but what I know they have powerful power in Korea that almost equal to royal”

“And about Lee Sora, it seems she is the only girl of Lee Family which also know as rich family who is handle most of import and export in Korea. Do you know that most of ship, truck, airplane belong to them. This two family very rich and powerful” Heechul seem proud to get the information which no one can easily get it.

“But why Oh Songgi and Lee Sora stay with Kim Jaejoong?” ask Yunho.

“Because they are friends. They go the same university at New York”

“How about another person. Lee Youngsung, right?”

“Well, he is the most common person. A son who dedicate to family. Now working with his own friend. But I still cannot get much on Kim Jaejoong”

Heechul smile when his partner for MC enter the room and has small talk with them for a while. Today Heechul going to be MC for the talk show involve Yunho, Jessica, Juno and some of model who can speak Korea. Each of model represent their own country.

“There rumors about Jaejoong relationship with royal blood” say Heechul when once again only them in the room.

“What? Are you going to say that Jaejoong from royal family?” state Yunho disbelief. It is one of the reason he not thinking of. Well, it cannot be right. There is no way Kim Jaejoong came from royal family.

“Nope. Of course nope but there rumors said royal prince, Han Woonjae is very interested in Jaejoong.  Some of paparazi saw them at hotel”

“But there is no rumors about them”

“Yah, are you crazy? To create rumors about royal prince. If you out of your mind maybe you will do that”

“Heechul shi, Yunho shi, you need at the stage now” one of staff for talk show appear behind the door. The both give their signal as an okay.

..........

“How is Pheonix?” the guy that wear his coat asking Youngsung when he enter the room.

“Like always. Trouble” say Youngsung with a sigh. Five guys in the room chuckle for a while. Of course Pheonix is trouble. If Phoenix not creating trouble at Youngsung that mean they are in trouble.

“Is he good?” as another with his concern voice. He like Pheonix, really like and he willingly to sacrifice his live for Pheonix. People will call it weird obsession but if they do not meet Pheonix face to face then they will not know that feeling.

“Yeah, and he not asking about that person even when Jessica is here. Should I feel glad or worry?” Youngsung look at them one by one.

“Maybe you should feel glad and at same time worried. We all know how protective he is about that person” say the youngest in the group. His face really show his age but more like he is high school student.

“Had you guys contact Dragon” ask Youngsung again. He need to get something from Dragon. Anything that can give him some clue.

“Not yet. The call cannot get through. Did Director Kang say something?” ask the first guy.

“Nope”

..........

The stage or should say the studio fill on silent. To shock hearing from Jessica mouth about her relationship. They make a stop for commercial eventhough there just five minutes ago they make commercial break. Heechul and his partner glance each other for a while before pay attention to Jessica. It starting to get weird and more weird.

“Jessica shi, you realise that this is live show?” ask Heechul carefully. He glance over Yunho who cannot hide the shock and relief from the shocking news.

“I know. That is why I am telling this. I already discuss it properly before this. Is not it Juno?” Jessica smile to Juno who nod his head numerous time.

“But...I mean...it should be you and Jaejoong shi” cannot hide from curiosity Heechul’s partner staright forward asking the question.

“He said he like me not love me. You should know the different of it. Even if he using love to me, he just mean as love for friend. Well, he love all his friends” Jessica explain to them. Pd nim nod his head to Heechul and another MC to continue when the commercial already finish.

“Alright. Just now we had a very shocking confession from Jung Jessica shi and Kim Juno shi. So, since when you guys start dating?” Heechul start the question that not in the script. PD nim and script writer seem relieve when Heechul use the opportunity to ask the important question.

 “Since we in university. It been years already. Last night I just meet Juno’s family and we discuss about it. When I said I want everyone know about our relationship his mother gladly accept it” it is so smooth on how Jessica told the story.

“Did Jaejoong shi know about you guys relationship?” another model asking the question. That model is one of Juno friends but he himself does not know about Jessica and Juno relationship.

“Of course he know. He is the one who make us together” Juno smile at the thought. Remembering the past at New York sometimes make himself joy. They are too much carefree and happy.

Yunho silently pray to God when knowing that  Jaejoong only like Jessica as a friend and Jessica now is in relationship with Juno. But remembering what he got from Heechul his heart cannot calm yet. If Jaejoong not in relationship with Jessica then that mean Jaejoong is in relationship with the prince? If Jaejoong is the prince ugly secret then it will become the ugly situation over them.

“So do you guys know if Jaejoong shi is in relationship now?” the question from Heechul make Yunho jerk his head to Jessica and Juno direction. The two love bird give knowing smile before Juno decide to answer it.

“A best and good friend wont reveal their friends secret” Juno wink to the camera.

..........

Songgi peek at Sora who cannot stop sequal from watching the talk show. She keep giggle when Jessica and Juno reveal their relationship.  Songgi pay attention to the road. They just done the schedule and now heading to another one. Youngsung as today will not follow them when he himself has another thing to do. Songgi glance to Jaejoong through back mirror. Jaejoong blankly stare outside the car.

“They so nice. So cute” Sora put her tab at her lap. She watch it through live streming. Very convince for her.

“I wish I can do that too” slowly but still can be hear the word that come out from Jaejoong’s mouth.

“Jae?” Sora stare to Jaejoong. The guy look so sad.

“I wish I can reveal it”

“Jae”

“What? They just state the true. Then I can state th true too. I am in love, I am in relationship. I already engaged”

“Jae, you know you can’t”

Jaejoong sigh. Of course he know. He other than any person know so well why this relationship cannot reveal to public. Because of status, because of family and because of what they hiding from the world.

“I just...I miss that person”

The van fill in silent. Everyone keep quiet as they do not want any emotion spread around.

“Jae, can I come” Songgi stand at Jaejoong bedroom waiting for his approve. After the schedule that done at 3am they finally at home. Still Youngsung is not here yet but he already sent message to Songgi about it.

Jaejoong stare at the man before laugh hard. Songgi just enter the room and sit at the bed in front of laying Jaejoong who seem cannot stop playing with his phone.

“Are you done?” ask Songgi seem bother by Jaejoong laugh.

“Since when you need permission to enter my room?” ask Jaejoong with smirk. He also seem amused by Songgi behaviour tonight or should say morning.

“Push that aside. Are you okay?”

“I am”

“Dont lie”

“Am not”

“Yes, you are” Songgi laying beside Jaejoong and take his body near him. He play Jaejoong hair while staring at the beautiful man.

“I just...”

“Miss that person. I know”

“I’m jealous. Jessica and Juno soon will get married. The world will know but me myself...”

“Jae”

“I am spoil”

“Yes, you are”

They keep quiet for a while.

“Remember our first meeting” ask Songgi slowly. Jaejoong nod his head. A smile crock at his lips.

“The most spoil bastard that always create trouble is now with me who is also seem like cannot handle his feeling when he is the one who always said he can control his feeling more than anyone can”

“I love that person, Songgi ah”

“I know”

 

..........

..........

..........

Finally, an update. To get this update it means I am in Jaejoong mood. Just few days ago I click on Jaejoong vidoe, watching him too much and move to another video such as Yunjae, Jaemin, Jaechun and others. But it still cannot fulfill my craving so I read another fanfic. Then it hit me, why am I not updating my own fanfic. Then here I am. And that how the story is...hehe...dont mad at me...

Jeng,jeng, jeng. How is it? How you guys feel when knowing Jaejoong already in love and has a secret relationship? Can you guys guess who his lover is? Hehehe...still the story has long way to go.

Dont forget to leave your comment